Console banned for nothing

Discus and support Console banned for nothing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can someone honestly tell me why im console banned. Ive had xbox for years and just started playing again and i get console banned? I dont hack or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rulxa, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Rulxa
    Rulxa Guest

Can someone honestly tell me why im console banned. Ive had xbox for years and just started playing again and i get console banned? I dont hack or cheat or anything so this is just a disgrace that a month old new xbox slim is now banned and im gonna need
    to buy another one with the little money i have. This has really just upset me. I cant even watch tv before i wake up for school cause i usually watch netflix and my cable box is busted. Im officially disgusted with xbox and honestly after this incident i
    question why get another one when i did nothing to lose my first one. But whatever cause microsoft doesnt unban consoles cause they are too cool and just send out random console bans to people who dont do anything. Im done

:)

Rulxa, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Mister Gwyther, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Console banned for nothing

Mad Cow Dizease, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Temhotabot Win User

6. IxI Yayoo IxI Win User

I cant understand why they cant at least tell us via e-mail or private message what we have supposedly done, they just keep deleting threads and not saying a thing. They just expect me to go out and buy a new xbox for no reason at all? This isnt right.
  7. IxI Yayoo IxI Win User

I'v just been told by a friend that my account says i was signed in like 10 minutes ago, not sure what that means probably been hacked.
  8. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Console Banned for nothing

Sorry about the double post I could not edit.

Here is the XBLPET post.

(At the top of the post, look for the sentences with small circles beside them, the 11th one down is about console bans).
  9. Brun0R-3BD316FB-3353 Win User

Console Banned for nothing

Well, I do not mod my console, I do not use cheats or infections. I think if I used cheats or infections, my account would be banned too. Only the console was banned, no account (me or my brother) was banned. I just wanna know why my console are ban
Thema:

1. Console banned for nothing - Similar Threads - Console banned nothing

2. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  3. Console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban: So my series X got console ban n my friends keep telling me to change IP for me to get unbanned but ik its not IP ban but console ban can someome tell me if changing IP gets a xbox unabnned (i...
  4. Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!: So I did something on my phone that got my xbox account banned. But they also banned my families Xbox Series X, Its not even connected to that account. So I tried to contact Microsoft support but...
  5. I just bought a console and it is banned i bought it from good will how can this be fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a console and it is banned i bought it from good will how can this be fix: i just bought my first xbox one form goodwill and just started to set up the xbox today and it is banned I can show proof that i just bought it and that i my account was never banned. how can i...
  6. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  7. My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions: My xbox has been banned from the network but when i visit the enforcement there is no active suspensions can someone help 876af340-806a-4ee9-bd15-dfe5b9520d35
  8. My console and profile have been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console and profile have been banned for no reason: My xbox and microsoft account have been banned for no reason at all i really would appreciate if someone could help me with this Also when i visit the enforcements page it says i have no...
  9. My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.: [img] I am a 39-year-old gamer. I bought a new Xbox Series X on December 17, 2023. After getting XSX, I played Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare (Xbox360) and Advanced Warfare (Xbox360) multiplayer...
  10. I got console banned for nothing and i need help whit it so i can get unbannad have done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got console banned for nothing and i need help whit it so i can get unbannad have done...: Need help i dont got money for a new xbox i got console banned for nothing have not texted anything have not said anything i just play games and my **** whas gone help me out...