console banned after account got lifted off suspention

Discus and support console banned after account got lifted off suspention in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ok about a few weeks ago like on the 18th of October my account got banned but after it got lifted of its suspension which ended on November 2nd I was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RK Fury, Nov 4, 2017.

1. RK Fury
    RK Fury Guest

ok about a few weeks ago like on the 18th of October my account got banned but after it got lifted of its suspension which ended on November 2nd I was still unable to go on multiplayer or send messages and then I contacted one of the xbox support team and
    I was told my xbox one got a console ban...on 1st of November...now don't get me wrong but it didn't make sense how it just happened and not fair on me that I got a console ban after my account got lifted off its suspension talk about "psyche!"...not fair
    at all

now the way how I got console ban because I must of gotten a few recent reports for tampering the system, not true because I was not responsible for modding online as a matter of fact I got accused that and I repeat that was not true, I don't own any modding
    devices in my household I wish I had proof but I don't thinks its possible...I have a friend who was responsible for modding on black ops 2

and with this happening I got a 1 month console ban on my xbox one which is not fair on me, to be fair I was in it for a few matches but things got awkward during when my friend gave me a modded menu on black ops 2 and the players in the game suspected me
    for being a modder in the game I was innocent there is no way I would for me to fiddle with it when I was on my xbox one console and I didn't deserve it and enforcement team got the wrong idea what just happened that time I don't care if it was my own fault
    and I should of known better. non of what just happened made any sense.

:)

RK Fury, Nov 4, 2017
  2. Synx Varsity
    Synx Varsity Guest
    y did i get permantly banned

i got permanently banned after it said it was supposed to be lifted from suspention today then it said i got permanently banned so tell me please the gamertag was Synx Zanity

// -1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};
    // ]]>

Synx Varsity, Nov 4, 2017
  3. I'm sick of hackers!!!

ever check the account suspention forums? EVERY SINGLE POST is about how people are getting banned from MW2.

IsaacClarkeSNL, Nov 4, 2017
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

Using a modding menu will get you banned. It's against TOS.

Geth, Nov 4, 2017
  5. Geth Win User

Using a modding menu will get you banned. It's against TOS.
  6. Noah Delisle Win User

Missing games

I got a perma ban on the account i bought it on (ban came from my brother who i no longer share an account with) but i thought the game licence stays on the xbox. Also the account that has the perma ban is still on my xbox. When i got the perma ban and
    made this account i got a console ban for using a new account before the console ban i had it and when my console ban was lifted i cant find most games i want to download :/
  7. Mythic xSagex Win User

Console Banned

If Your xbox got "console banned" Then that Xbox will never be able to connect to xbox live. Although This is probbaly not helpful Try going to the xbox suspention forurm and look around, That might help answer your question
  8. NoVa x Killa Win User

hey people im not getting signed in to xbox live and i dont know why i got banned and

Here is the link describing Xbox LIVE suspensions and console bans. If you did something described on the page or people filed a complaint saying you did such action that is why your account was banned. The ban will be lifted whenever the ban should be lifted.

support.xbox.com/.../account-suspensions-and-console-bans
  9. ngocphi Win User

Gears of War Ultimate promotion question...

It is doubtful they will lift the account region check but the console maybe lifted as the account region and actual region is a legal restriction due to the bans in some regions
Thema:

1. console banned after account got lifted off suspention - Similar Threads - console banned account

2. My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.: [img] I am a 39-year-old gamer. I bought a new Xbox Series X on December 17, 2023. After getting XSX, I played Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare (Xbox360) and Advanced Warfare (Xbox360) multiplayer...
  3. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  4. Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack: Please I am in desperate help with this problem. Im a 40 year old, profesdional nurse practitioner and my account is seldom used by me and my 6 yo son. I have reached out to Xbox Using a new...
  5. Do I need to/should I create new accounts after a console ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I need to/should I create new accounts after a console ban?: Our families Xbox One Console has been banned. There are no strikes at all on anyone's account (there are three accounts logged in to the Xbox, mine and my two sons, all connected through a family...
  6. Console and Account Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console and Account Ban: My son recently had his account and console banned. No information was given until he submitted a case review, but not having specifics he couldn't answer the question as to what he did. We know...
  7. banned account get console ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    banned account get console ban?: So i have been console banned and perm xbox live banned, and now im on an old xbox it will allow me to sign into the banned account as it was signed in before. im just wondering if i signed into...
  8. Microsoft banned my Xbox console and account permanently. If I buy a new one Xbox and don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft banned my Xbox console and account permanently. If I buy a new one Xbox and don't...: I got banned last week and want to know whether I could play on new Xbox with new account if my old xbox and account was been banned for ever. 3be38d77-40d3-4bb4-aa52-3b94c7b62ef2
  9. Says my account is banned on console but in xbox enforcement it doesn't show

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says my account is banned on console but in xbox enforcement it doesn't show: So when I log in on my account on Xbox, it says I have a multiplayer ban on my Xbox console, however, it doesn't show up in the enforcements page, and I am unable to submit an appeal...
  10. can i add profile or account on my banned consol for offline game data save ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i add profile or account on my banned consol for offline game data save ?: I have a suspended Xbox. Please, I am not looking for a solution. I was bored and it didn't help. From here on out I just want to. Play offline with disc. But I have a problem. Is there any way I...