Console band

Discus and support Console band in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My console was band while i was play gta 5 95ddbf0d-ded6-4160-8c36-c701ca7aafba Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by newowner ✅, Oct 3, 2018.

  1. newowner ✅
    newowner ✅ Guest

    Console band


    My console was band while i was play gta 5

    :)
     
    newowner ✅, Oct 3, 2018
    #1
  2. Mister Gwyther, Oct 3, 2018
    #2
  3. s2ua7
    s2ua7 Guest
    Console Band

    Talax is correct. Microsoft will not tell you what you have done and that link should give all the information that you are going to get from them at this point. I am not saying that is fair, but that is what it boils down to.
     
    s2ua7, Oct 3, 2018
    #3
  4. DAZZA 433
    DAZZA 433 Guest

    Console band

    is it without a doubt a console ban, to check please login at enforcement.xbox.com

    depending on what ban you have received and the length of the ban you might be able to perform the case review appeals process via the above link
     
    DAZZA 433, Oct 3, 2018
    #4
  5. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest
    Hi there Newowner!

    I'm
    sorry to hear about any issues you may be having due to an enforcement action. For information about the ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    Enforcement website. That is the only way to contact the enforcement team.

    I hope this helps!
     
    XBF Erick C, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

    Console Band

  7. s2ua7 Win User

    Console Band

    Talax is correct. Microsoft will not tell you what you have done and that link should give all the information that you are going to get from them at this point. I am not saying that is fair, but that is what it boils down to.
  8. DAZZA 433 Win User

    Console band

    is it without a doubt a console ban, to check please login at enforcement.xbox.com

    depending on what ban you have received and the length of the ban you might be able to perform the case review appeals process via the above link
  9. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

    Console Band

    Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

    The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.



    You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below as they do not discuss console bans.

    Console Ban

    You might also want to check out
    this
    thread.
  10. Talax Lives Win User

    Console Band

    Unfortuantely, no one on these forums can tell you beyond that MS has proof that you violated the ToU and/or the CoC.

    The team that can tell you (the XBLPET), don't respond to quesitons about console bans, so that is all the information that you will get.



    you can get additional info here, but it probably won't be too helpful for you:

    http://www.xbox.com/consoleban
Thema:

Console band

Loading...
  1. Console band - Similar Threads - Console band

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. Did your Xbox series S come with a “power your dreams” green band around console?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Did your Xbox series S come with a “power your dreams” green band around console?: I just recently got a new Xbox series S from target. It didn’t look resealed, it was brand new unopened that I’m aware of and nothing was disclosed otherwise. But I noticed I didn’t get the green...
  9. I’ve been Consol band from a hacker and I can’t get any of my games back what do I do

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve been Consol band from a hacker and I can’t get any of my games back what do I do: I’ve been Consol band from a hacker and now I can’t sign into Xbox live or access any of my games I’ve downloaded or bought I bought over $1000 in games on Xbox what do i do? who do I talk to?...
  10. Temporary Consol band

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Temporary Consol band: I was temporary console ban I’ve called the support team to see y because the was nothing in my email saying I’m banned or anything when I called the support team the said there’s nothing on my...