Console Ban

Discus and support Console Ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; G'day I got a console ban about 6 months ago, for attempting to get passwords. I was very angry at a friend who tried doing it to me over 'Facebook',... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GamerBoyDylan, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Console Ban

G'day

I got a console ban about 6 months ago, for attempting to get passwords. I was very angry at a friend who tried doing it to me over 'Facebook', so I decided to do it to him and his friends. It was the wrong thing to do.

Since then, I've been told that I've got ADHD, and I am now on medication for it, and it seems to be working. I haven't been angry in months, and I'm not in trouble anymore. Also I have apologized to him and his friends in real life, and they accepted my
    apology.

Is there any chance of getting an un-banning, as I got told on Chat With Microsoft, that I 'sure should be able to get my ban lifted.'

It wouldn't happen again, and my friends want me back online so I can communicate with them seeing as I have moved, so please Microsoft, Is there any chance of getting an un-banning, as I can assure you no such happening shall occur ever again. My GT was
    LallanaArmy and my Xbox 360's Serial is; [Mod removed]

Many Thanks in Advance,

Dylan.

P.S: I have forgotten the login details for LallanaArmy.

:)

GamerBoyDylan, Jan 4, 2014
  2. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    What happens to your games if you get banned on an XB One

that is the same as it is now, if you manage to break the rules so badly its a lifetime account ban you loose everything jn that account.

for a modified console its the console that is banned, I think you have to involved in active game code hacking or account phishing or other be involved in nasty completely ruin live for others areas to get a perm ban for your actual gamer account, hey are never clear on why accounts are banned tho

turk3y, Jan 4, 2014
  3. FIFA 14 for Forza 5 Download Code

It's not a permenant ban but those that have received a retail console early and connected it to the net have had it banned.

Xbox One shipped early by Target, one user gets a temporary ban by Microsoft | VG247

Indiana Jones, Jan 4, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Console Ban

Phone support is incorrect. Once a console is banned it cannot be unbanned.

However, if you would still like to try you'll need to post in the Suspensions Forums.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

onyxishere, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Hi

I posted in the Suspension forums, and they said that it wasn't the place for it. So I went back to the Chat With Microsoft and they said post it here...

6. Any ideas where I should post it, or is there an e-mail address I could send it to?

7. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    ONLY the suspension forums can tell you why a console is banned and as the other said there is NO reversal for it, you will have to buy a new 360 and follow the rules this time sorry.

davemcfly85, Jan 4, 2014
  8. Console Ban

OK Thank-you. Can I buy a new hard drive and put it into my banned console? Would this work?

9. CYR426
    CYR426 Guest
    the ban isn't on the hard drive its on the system hardware so you need a new console and a new gt

CYR426, Jan 4, 2014
  10. How is ADHD an excuse? I suffer from that, and also Dyspraxia, which affects motor skills. I have autistic friends as well. ALL of us know not to do stuff like this.

DanielMaloney66, Jan 4, 2014
  11. OK Thanks CYR

Daniel, it isn't an excuse, I was stating the obvious, that that clearly didn't help things.

12. Having a hard time concentrating on specific tasks in no way affects your judgement or reasoning abilities. Ban will stand.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 4, 2014
  13. Console Ban

VisageOfAnAngel

Please check your Private Messages when you see this. Cheers

14. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Visage has no authority with the PET and cannot/should not have posted what he did. Please post in the forums I linked you to earlier. They are the only ones who can answer your questions. If you post and they do not reply watch your email address as
    they will reply to you privately.

onyxishere, Jan 5, 2014
  15. OK, they said that it wasn't for that forum. I don't know who to speak to now.

It says that Visage is an XBL Ambassador/Enforcement United.

GamerBoyDylan, Jan 5, 2014
Thema:

Console Ban

1. Console Ban - Similar Threads - Console Ban

2. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  3. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  4. Console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban: Why is my console banned? I have no enforcements against me. I have not received any emails on why my console has been banned. I can't submit a case review because I don't have anything to submit...
  5. console got banned but no strike.

in XBoX on Consoles
    console got banned but no strike.: While playing MWIII plunder everything goods until this happened. earlier this morning my account can make a purchase I even tried in my friends account after contacting support I manage to...
  6. had my console banned after i was put into danger after xbox did nothing about it

in XBoX on Consoles
    had my console banned after i was put into danger after xbox did nothing about it: can someone help me get my console ban overturned because my family was put into danger by a hacker who watches me on youtube and twitch and the hacker console banned me...
  7. Can I get console banned for using a 3rd part adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get console banned for using a 3rd part adapter?: I was wondering if i would get console banned for using an adapter that allows me to use a ps5 cobtroller on xbox the gulikit goku adapter by aknes to be exact. 82970b09-95f0-4f07-b4b4-d49e7a87dbab
  8. If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...

in XBoX on Windows
    If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...: I got banned on my console from a smurf account could i add my main to a different xbox without it getting banned? 88515475-8e95-4295-8636-35fac60403d6
  9. How to appeal my console is banned for no reason?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to appeal my console is banned for no reason?: How to appeal my console is banned for no reason, i don't know what I've done why my console is banned? I checked my account there's no active suspensions. 029d44c6-f23e-4ba7-a15d-c03a66f29f17
  10. Console banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console banned for no reason: My console got banned an i dont even know why!!!!! i checked enforcement.xbox.com all green, no acc. ban. i cant even open a ticket! and ur bot is a waiste of time! All i did was creating a few...