Console Ban

Discus and support Console Ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; G'day I got a console ban about 6 months ago, for attempting to get passwords. I was very angry at a friend who tried doing it to me over 'Facebook',... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GamerBoyDylan, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Console Ban

G'day

I got a console ban about 6 months ago, for attempting to get passwords. I was very angry at a friend who tried doing it to me over 'Facebook', so I decided to do it to him and his friends. It was the wrong thing to do.

Since then, I've been told that I've got ADHD, and I am now on medication for it, and it seems to be working. I haven't been angry in months, and I'm not in trouble anymore. Also I have apologized to him and his friends in real life, and they accepted my
    apology.

Is there any chance of getting an un-banning, as I got told on Chat With Microsoft, that I 'sure should be able to get my ban lifted.'

It wouldn't happen again, and my friends want me back online so I can communicate with them seeing as I have moved, so please Microsoft, Is there any chance of getting an un-banning, as I can assure you no such happening shall occur ever again. My GT was
    LallanaArmy and my Xbox 360's Serial is; [Mod removed]

Many Thanks in Advance,

Dylan.

P.S: I have forgotten the login details for LallanaArmy.

:)

GamerBoyDylan, Jan 4, 2014
  2. turk3y
    turk3y Guest
    What happens to your games if you get banned on an XB One

that is the same as it is now, if you manage to break the rules so badly its a lifetime account ban you loose everything jn that account.

for a modified console its the console that is banned, I think you have to involved in active game code hacking or account phishing or other be involved in nasty completely ruin live for others areas to get a perm ban for your actual gamer account, hey are never clear on why accounts are banned tho

turk3y, Jan 4, 2014
  3. FIFA 14 for Forza 5 Download Code

It's not a permenant ban but those that have received a retail console early and connected it to the net have had it banned.

Xbox One shipped early by Target, one user gets a temporary ban by Microsoft | VG247

Indiana Jones, Jan 4, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Console Ban

Phone support is incorrect. Once a console is banned it cannot be unbanned.

However, if you would still like to try you'll need to post in the Suspensions Forums.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

onyxishere, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Hi

I posted in the Suspension forums, and they said that it wasn't the place for it. So I went back to the Chat With Microsoft and they said post it here...

6. Any ideas where I should post it, or is there an e-mail address I could send it to?

7. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    ONLY the suspension forums can tell you why a console is banned and as the other said there is NO reversal for it, you will have to buy a new 360 and follow the rules this time sorry.

davemcfly85, Jan 4, 2014
  8. Console Ban

OK Thank-you. Can I buy a new hard drive and put it into my banned console? Would this work?

9. CYR426
    CYR426 Guest
    the ban isn't on the hard drive its on the system hardware so you need a new console and a new gt

CYR426, Jan 4, 2014
  10. How is ADHD an excuse? I suffer from that, and also Dyspraxia, which affects motor skills. I have autistic friends as well. ALL of us know not to do stuff like this.

DanielMaloney66, Jan 4, 2014
  11. OK Thanks CYR

Daniel, it isn't an excuse, I was stating the obvious, that that clearly didn't help things.

12. Having a hard time concentrating on specific tasks in no way affects your judgement or reasoning abilities. Ban will stand.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 4, 2014
  13. Console Ban

VisageOfAnAngel

Please check your Private Messages when you see this. Cheers

14. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Visage has no authority with the PET and cannot/should not have posted what he did. Please post in the forums I linked you to earlier. They are the only ones who can answer your questions. If you post and they do not reply watch your email address as
    they will reply to you privately.

onyxishere, Jan 5, 2014
  15. OK, they said that it wasn't for that forum. I don't know who to speak to now.

It says that Visage is an XBL Ambassador/Enforcement United.

GamerBoyDylan, Jan 5, 2014
Thema:

Console Ban

1. Console Ban - Similar Threads - Console Ban

2. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  3. Console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban: So my series X got console ban n my friends keep telling me to change IP for me to get unbanned but ik its not IP ban but console ban can someome tell me if changing IP gets a xbox unabnned (i...
  4. Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!: So I did something on my phone that got my xbox account banned. But they also banned my families Xbox Series X, Its not even connected to that account. So I tried to contact Microsoft support but...
  5. I just bought a console and it is banned i bought it from good will how can this be fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a console and it is banned i bought it from good will how can this be fix: i just bought my first xbox one form goodwill and just started to set up the xbox today and it is banned I can show proof that i just bought it and that i my account was never banned. how can i...
  6. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  7. My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions: My xbox has been banned from the network but when i visit the enforcement there is no active suspensions can someone help 876af340-806a-4ee9-bd15-dfe5b9520d35
  8. My console and profile have been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console and profile have been banned for no reason: My xbox and microsoft account have been banned for no reason at all i really would appreciate if someone could help me with this Also when i visit the enforcements page it says i have no...
  9. My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.: [img] I am a 39-year-old gamer. I bought a new Xbox Series X on December 17, 2023. After getting XSX, I played Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare (Xbox360) and Advanced Warfare (Xbox360) multiplayer...
  10. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...