Console Ban, help.

Discus and support Console Ban, help. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay, so I got console banned. I accept anything and I am responssible for any stupidity. I just want to know what will happen next, what can I do to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cronus XVII, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Cronus XVII
    Cronus XVII Guest

Console Ban, help.

Okay, so I got console banned. I accept anything and I am responssible for any stupidity. I just want to know what will happen next, what can I do to resolve any possible issues.

Every response is appreciated, don't make the same mistake as I did my fellow gamers. Love you all. <3

:)

Cronus XVII, Oct 20, 2017
  2. console ban? help

well, i was console banned, and i do not know why, i did the update and i was banned after words

Z 0 M B I E o, Oct 20, 2017
  3. DiamondCardz
    DiamondCardz Guest
    I need help it said my console was banned(PLEASE READ)

The XBL enforcement team probably won't read this - you should contact XBL support. The person who signed into your account probably did something very bad to get your account Console Banned - the only other possibility is that you were Console Banned to keep your details secure and that you should contact Microsoft.

DiamondCardz, Oct 20, 2017
  4. Console Ban, help.

Hi there,

Only an enforcement team member can respond to any specific enforcement actions they issue and they do not use the forums.

Your next steps would be to submit a case review here, if eligible, but console bans are not eligible.

More information on what you can do with a console ban can be found here.

Mistress Sara, Oct 20, 2017
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Console Ban, help.

Hi there,

Only an enforcement team member can respond to any specific enforcement actions they issue and they do not use the forums.

Your next steps would be to submit a case review here, if eligible, but console bans are not eligible.

More information on what you can do with a console ban can be found here.
  6. UrdnotWrex1232 Win User

Console Banned, Help?

Thank you. You've been more help then anyone else I've found. I do wish there was a solution, or at least a way to find out what I supposedly have down wrong. Oh well, thank you for the help.
  7. UrdnotWrex1232 Win User

Console Banned, Help?

I see a few other posts about Consoles being banned, most from today. Are a lot of others having the same problem? I tried posting in forum 14 earlier, and as you said, it was deleted or whatever. Is it possibly an error on Microsoft's part, if many others
    are checking today to find that there console's were banned?
  8. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Console Banned, Help?

Unfortunately Microsoft do not discuss console bans.

Console ban
  9. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

help, console banned

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below because they don't discuss console bans.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out
    this
    thread.
Thema:

Console Ban, help.

1. Console Ban, help. - Similar Threads - Console Ban help

2. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...
  3. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  4. Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!: So I did something on my phone that got my xbox account banned. But they also banned my families Xbox Series X, Its not even connected to that account. So I tried to contact Microsoft support but...
  5. I need help reversing/lifting a console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help reversing/lifting a console ban: I just turned on my xbox one day to play a game and it said I was banned I didn't violate any rules or terms of service so I need help thanks to anyone that does 14ae4322-7cab-4092-a6db-80a7222e1830
  6. My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...: I'm completely banned on my Xbox one s console from the Xbox network and Xbox live and I need some help please I didn't do anything wrong the people I used to be friends with they reported me for...
  7. I got console banned for nothing and i need help whit it so i can get unbannad have done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got console banned for nothing and i need help whit it so i can get unbannad have done...: Need help i dont got money for a new xbox i got console banned for nothing have not texted anything have not said anything i just play games and my **** whas gone help me out...
  8. Hey, my Xbox got hacked then console banned. Is there anything you could do to help me get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, my Xbox got hacked then console banned. Is there anything you could do to help me get...: [mod removed - personal information] f8c37653-c414-4b6a-882a-a25e361a08ca
  9. Console ban for no reason? Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban for no reason? Help?: I have been console banned and haven’t received a response to why I have been at all or been able to contact someone who can help me with this problem it just seem I’m gonna have to buy another...
  10. Can someone help me get my Xbox console ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me get my Xbox console ban lifted?: I was console banned for promoting my social media on several Xbox accounts, I think that was the reason for my console ban, I apologize for my actions I didn’t realize the severity of my actions...