Console ban for no reason? Help?

Discus and support Console ban for no reason? Help? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been console banned and haven’t received a response to why I have been at all or been able to contact someone who can help me with this problem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kukxc�, May 13, 2023.

1. Kukxc�
    Kukxc� Guest

I have been console banned and haven’t received a response to why I have been at all or been able to contact someone who can help me with this problem it just seem I’m gonna have to buy another one just to be able to play again this is so annoying

:)

Kukxc�, May 13, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Well no as there is only a faq

Console bans.arent.appealable

Nor does.customer.support help with enforcement issues

If you bought the console used.You have to address it with.the seller
  3. DBC Drizzy Win User

my old console was banned

my console was banned for no reason

PLEASE HELP ME
  4. LinxZ Army Win User

Console Banned ( for no reason)

It could have been from something you did awhile ago. For all ban and suspension FAQ’s as well as requesting a suspension review, please go to the link below.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-ie
    I never got banned with my account on my xbox one before
  5. chj2363 Win User

CONSOLE BAN for no reason

You could try the suspension forums but they don't talk about console bans. You should take a look at www.xbox.com/consoleban for some information.
  6. juan van Win User

console ban for no reason?

You have to post here

forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx

To find out why.
Thema:

1. Console ban for no reason? Help? - Similar Threads - Console ban reason

2. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...
  3. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  4. Console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban: So my series X got console ban n my friends keep telling me to change IP for me to get unbanned but ik its not IP ban but console ban can someome tell me if changing IP gets a xbox unabnned (i...
  5. Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!: So I did something on my phone that got my xbox account banned. But they also banned my families Xbox Series X, Its not even connected to that account. So I tried to contact Microsoft support but...
  6. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  7. My console and profile have been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console and profile have been banned for no reason: My xbox and microsoft account have been banned for no reason at all i really would appreciate if someone could help me with this Also when i visit the enforcements page it says i have no...
  8. I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...: I was playing with my friend when we decided to go on something else, then I realised I had been console banned, I was confused and outraged so I decided to go on my enforcement history I looked...
  9. Console banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console banned for no reason: Someone botted one of my xbox accounts with thousands of followers and I thought it was weird after a few hours I got kicked off mid game and the network I tried to reconnect and it said that I’ve...
  10. Someone is trying to get me Console banned me for no reason and his name is CyIizing on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone is trying to get me Console banned me for no reason and his name is CyIizing on Xbox: Someone is trying to get me Console banned me for no reason and his name is CyIizing on Xbox please respond to me and I do have a screenshot of him trying to console banned me. My name on Xbox is...