Console ban for no reason enforcement.xbox.com it says i have perfect record

Discus and support Console ban for no reason enforcement.xbox.com it says i have perfect record in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i received a console ban for no reason while sitting on the xbox 360 dashboard talking to friend in a party i would like this to be reviewed and fixed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XGN R3TRO, Feb 9, 2018.

1. XGN R3TRO
    XGN R3TRO Guest

i received a console ban for no reason while sitting on the xbox 360 dashboard talking to friend in a party i would like this to be reviewed and fixed please on enforcement.xbox.com it says i have a perfect record for my account therefore i do not understand
    why my console has been banned

:)

XGN R3TRO, Feb 9, 2018
  2. VLKA Fafnir
    VLKA Fafnir Guest
    Y was my Account banned, my enforcement page says my account is perfect

Hi, my account has a console ban for no reason, I have called multiple times and revived no help. I go to enforcement.xbox.com just to see I have a perfect record and no ban, but when I call it says I do. I also can't file a case review because my account
    is flawless. Someone please help

VLKA Fafnir, Feb 9, 2018
  3. Enforcement

I can't seem to file an appeal because it doesn't say i have a ban. It says i have a perfect record

comle-[xboxvenue], Feb 9, 2018
  4. Console ban for no reason enforcement.xbox.com it says i have perfect record

Only the enforcement team can respond to any enforcement actions they issue and they do not use the forums. They are only contactable via the case review process at https://enforcement.xbox.com if
    the suspension qualifies.

Info on
    console bans
    can be found here.

Mistress Sara, Feb 9, 2018
  5. Not only will the Xbox Enforcement Team not do what you ask here, they won't even read it.

The Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account at https://enforcement.xbox.com

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account. - "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as
    a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation." Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review - You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire. - Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for
    Case Review. Case Review - Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

The Xbox Enforcement Team also conducts reactive investigations. Many of these investigations are triggered by player complaints.

The Code of Conduct has no statute of limitations, and users may be enforced upon at any time for past offenses.

Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

FunnyJuggler117, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Only the enforcement team can respond to any enforcement actions they issue and they do not use the forums. They are only contactable via the case review process at https://enforcement.xbox.com if
    the suspension qualifies.

Info on
    console bans
    can be found here.
  7. FunnyJuggler117 Win User

Not only will the Xbox Enforcement Team not do what you ask here, they won't even read it.

The Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account at https://enforcement.xbox.com

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account. - "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as
    a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation." https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-5

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review - You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire. - Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for
    Case Review. Case Review - https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6

The Xbox Enforcement Team also conducts reactive investigations. Many of these investigations are triggered by player complaints.

The Code of Conduct has no statute of limitations, and users may be enforced upon at any time for past offenses.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-5
  8. comle-[xboxvenue] Win User

Enforcement

You will need to go here to see the status of the ban and to file for an appeal.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
    I can't seem to file an appeal because it doesn't say i have a ban. It says i have a perfect record
  9. FluffyFoal77882 Win User

Gamertag autochanged because my real name was banned; customer service refuses to waive fee for choosing a new gamertag

@ngocphi

enforcement.xbox.com does show my enforcement record. It says, and I quote, "Congratulations - you have a perfect record."
  10. KA1972 Win User

Cant play online in nba 2k17!!

Also i checked the enforcement site and it says i have a perfect record so it is not a communication ban
Thema:

1. Console ban for no reason enforcement.xbox.com it says i have perfect record - Similar Threads - Console ban reason

2. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...
  3. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  4. Console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban: So my series X got console ban n my friends keep telling me to change IP for me to get unbanned but ik its not IP ban but console ban can someome tell me if changing IP gets a xbox unabnned (i...
  5. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  6. My console and profile have been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console and profile have been banned for no reason: My xbox and microsoft account have been banned for no reason at all i really would appreciate if someone could help me with this Also when i visit the enforcements page it says i have no...
  7. I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...: I was playing with my friend when we decided to go on something else, then I realised I had been console banned, I was confused and outraged so I decided to go on my enforcement history I looked...
  8. Console banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console banned for no reason: Someone botted one of my xbox accounts with thousands of followers and I thought it was weird after a few hours I got kicked off mid game and the network I tried to reconnect and it said that I’ve...
  9. Someone is trying to get me Console banned me for no reason and his name is CyIizing on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone is trying to get me Console banned me for no reason and his name is CyIizing on Xbox: Someone is trying to get me Console banned me for no reason and his name is CyIizing on Xbox please respond to me and I do have a screenshot of him trying to console banned me. My name on Xbox is...
  10. Console ban for no reason? Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban for no reason? Help?: I have been console banned and haven’t received a response to why I have been at all or been able to contact someone who can help me with this problem it just seem I’m gonna have to buy another...