Console activity log?
Discus and support Console activity log? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am looking for any type of activity log for my XBox One S regarding times active, what profile(s) were logged in, and what games were played. We are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaemonOfCha0s, Oct 9, 2018.
Thema:
Console activity log?
Loading...
-
Console activity log? - Similar Threads - Console activity log
-
Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug
in XboX InsidersDelta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me... -
My console doesn't have disc to digital
in XboX InsidersMy console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game.... -
XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring
in XboX InsidersXBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game... -
Game Pass Ultimate code redeemed, but benefits not activating on console
in XBoX Games and AppsGame Pass Ultimate code redeemed, but benefits not activating on console: Hello everyone, I recently redeemed a Game Pass Ultimate code on my account, but I'm encountering an issue where the benefits are not activating on my console. I've confirmed that the redemption... -
Game Pass Ultimate shows active but not working on console
in XBoX Games and AppsGame Pass Ultimate shows active but not working on console: Hello everyone, I recently encountered an issue with my Game Pass Ultimate subscription. It's showing as active on my account, but when I try to access any of the Game Pass services on my... -
Can you delete Social Activity Feed on Xbox Series S Console?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialCan you delete Social Activity Feed on Xbox Series S Console?: Recently I started back on console and noticed I have over 5 years' worth of posts I made that I rather just delete. Is there seriously no way besides going 1 by 1 and deleting them that way over... -
Game Pass Ultimate Not Recognized on Console Despite Active Subscription
in XBoX Games and AppsGame Pass Ultimate Not Recognized on Console Despite Active Subscription: Hello everyone, I'm encountering an issue with my Xbox console. Although I have an active Game Pass Ultimate subscription, my console doesn't seem to recognize it. I've double-checked my... -
My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions
in XBoX on ConsolesMy console has been banned but i have no active suspensions: My xbox has been banned from the network but when i visit the enforcement there is no active suspensions can someone help 876af340-806a-4ee9-bd15-dfe5b9520d35 -
Issue while trying to activate Dev Mode on a new console
in XBoX on WindowsIssue while trying to activate Dev Mode on a new console: I previously had Dev Mode activated on an Xbox Series S which I have since sold and no longer have access to. I'm trying to activate Dev Mode on my new Xbox Series X and can't figure out how to do...