Console & account problem

Discus and support Console & account problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Firstly, I bought my Xbox one from US and i live in Saudi Arabia. I face some problems with the games cod redeemed on the website i didn't find... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hani2015, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Hani2015
    Hani2015 Guest

Hi,

Firstly, I bought my Xbox one from US and i live in Saudi Arabia.

I face some problems with the games cod redeemed on the website i didn't find it on the console as ready to install, after alot of advices we reached finally to th solution that by change my console location to US.

After i installed the games i need my console location to be as i live, for that i migrate my account to Saudi Arabia as your ambassador advice.

From this time (Wednesday at 09:00 am GMT) till now when i turn on my console to do any thing except playing it's work fine, once i play any game after 1 minute maximum the console shutdown automatically.

Kindly your support because i fed-up .

:)

Hani2015, Jan 8, 2016
  2. Penisochio
    Penisochio Guest
    Question about sharing Destiny on two different 360s

I plan on buying Destiny and my friend is gonna download it from me. Apparently, if you wanna play Destiny on another console on your account, you have to be signed on at all times on the account that purchased it, where as if you wanna play it on the console that you purchased Destiny on, you can sign on any accounts no problem to play it.

Now this is just what I heard, but I'm confused because my friend managed to download other games from me that I had purchased and play it without any problems. She had to sign onto my account to download it, but once she was finished, she could hop back onto her account and play it with no problems.

Penisochio, Jan 8, 2016
  3. kevin
    kevin Guest
    Original Xbox 360 console no power solutions

If your Original Xbox 360 console doesn't turn on, follow the steps bellow:

Step 1

• Push the eject button.
    If the console does not turn on, follow the next step.

Step 2

You need to check your power supply cable.

Here is how:

• First, you need to unplug the cords from the back of your console, the power supply, and the wall outlet.
    • Now plug the power cords firmly back into your console, the power supply, and the wall outlet.
    • You have to plug your console directly into a wall outlet. Never use a surge protector or an extension cord.
    • Finally, press the power button on your console.
    Still the console is not turning on!

Follow the next step:

Step 3

You need to check the power supply light.

***If the light is Green, your console needs to be repaired. You can submit an online repair by signing in into your account: Request a repair

***But If the Power Supply light is Red or Flashing Orange, follow the next step:

Step 4

Use a different wall outlet

The wall outlet you are using might be problematic. To check this, you can try a wall outlet in another room.

Here is how:

• First you need to unplug the power supply from the console and wall outlet.
    • Then take your console and power supply to another room.
    • Now reconnect the power supply cable to your console and the wall outlet.
    • You must ensure that all of the power supply connections are firmly secured.
    • Finally, press the power button to check out.

If your console turns on and the light on your power supply is green, the problem is solved. So, there is a problem at the previous outlet. Never plug your console back into that outlet until it is inspected and fixed.

But if the problem still exists, follow the step 5

Step 5

The power supply might have overheated. It should be cooled down.

Here is how:

• First, you need to unplug the power supply from the console and the wall outlet.
    • You have to wait at least 30 minutes to let the power supply cool
    • Note: The power supply should be in a well-ventilated space, and the ventilation openings on the power supply should not be covered.
    • After cooling it down, reconnect the power supply to your console and plug it back into the wall outlet.
    • You must ensure all of the connections are firmly secured.
    • Finally, press the power button.

If the problem still exists, follow the step 6

Step 6

You should replace the power supply. You can order a replacement Xbox 360 power supply from Xbox Online Service Center. Your console must be registered to replace a power supply under warranty.

***If there is no light on your power supply, follow the steps 4 and 6.

***But if the light of the power supply is Orange, you should try another power supply to ensure whether the power supply working properly or not.

Note: Do not force a power supply plug into your console as all power supplies do not work with all Xbox 360 consoles.

If the problem still exists, the console needs to be repaired. You can submit an online repair request by signing in into your account: Request a repair

kevin, Jan 8, 2016
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Changing your location shouldn't make your console shut down.

You say you bought it in the U.S.,what power brick are you using?

Daft Badger, Jan 8, 2016
  5. Hani2015
    Hani2015 Guest
    I change power supply from here to be 220v

No issue about electricity.

Hani2015, Jan 9, 2016
  6. Hani2015
    Hani2015 Guest
    I s there any regulations for the account migration?

Hani2015, Jan 9, 2016
  7. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    A couple but they wouldn't make your console shut down.

How did you change your power supply exactly?

Daft Badger, Jan 9, 2016
  8. Hani2015
    Hani2015 Guest

As you know in US electricity is 110v.

I bought one from the market here 220v.

Any how, to be sure the problem not from the power, if i leave my console working for download or update never shutdown even many days. But once i play any game it's shutdown after 1 minute automatically.

Hani2015, Jan 9, 2016
  9. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    As long as it's an official Microsoft power brick then it's probably not the problem.

Not sure what else to suggest,never heard of a console just shutting down when you play a game.

Daft Badger, Jan 9, 2016
  10. Waveform2
    Waveform2 Guest
    Yeah as said above NEVER use one of the cheap power bricks they dont have the correct power specs and you'll end up with problems.

Waveform2, Oct 31, 2018
  11. Mister Cerb Win User

Problem With The Console Or With The Account

Hey there DstickLoL!

No need to bump your thread. We work from the oldest thread to the newest thread, so whenever you bump it, that pushes it farther back in the response queue.

As far as your issue goes, it looks like you're saying that you're only able to download arcade games, is that correct?

If so, it looks like you'll need to make sure that your account information is fully filled out. I suggest heading over to
    account.live.com and fully fill out all of the account information there. After that, if you want to make purchases on the Xbox Live marketplace, head over to
    commerce.microsoft.com and ensure that all of your billing information is valid and up to date.

Once that is done, give your profile a redownload on your console:

Let us know how things go and we'll work with you from there. =)
  12. Hani2015 Win User

I change power supply from here to be 220v

No issue about electricity.
  13. Waveform2 Win User

Yeah as said above NEVER use one of the cheap power bricks they dont have the correct power specs and you'll end up with problems.
  14. Savage Mortalis Win User

problem downloading accounts on console

You could try Deleting and re-downloading it if you haven't.

1. Go to settings and select System.

2. Select Storage.

3.If you don’t connect any external storage devices to your console, select Hard Drive. If you do use external storage, instead select All Devices.

4. Select Profiles.

5. Select the profile that you want to delete.

6. Select Delete.

7. Delete Profile Only - This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.

Downloading the Selected Profile:

1. Open Xbox Guide on the Console

2. Select Download Profile.

3. At the bottom of the Download Profile screen, select Download Profile.

4. Enter the email address of the Microsoft account that’s connected with your Xbox Live profile. If you don’t know it, Go to:

support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account

5. Enter your Microsoft account password.

It should Download.

Hope this helps, Thanks for posting.
  15. xPAC457x Win User

Problem with my account and console

this isn't fair i had another xbox and i was playing on it on black ops 2 in a private match with friends doing combat training and they banned that console too! it was never opened never modded and never in a modded lobby, why are they banning me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thema:

1. Console & account problem - Similar Threads - Console account problem

2. Mods For Xbox Consoles and Making Xbox accounts to Mod Menu

in XboX Insiders
    Mods For Xbox Consoles and Making Xbox accounts to Mod Menu: It Would Be Possible if The system is upgraded to Modding Games and Making Xbox accounts to Mod Menu while Modding on Games Just to Mod on Campaigns and private Servers For Entertainment...
  3. If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...

in XBoX on Windows
    If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...: I got banned on my console from a smurf account could i add my main to a different xbox without it getting banned? 88515475-8e95-4295-8636-35fac60403d6
  4. E102 on console enrolled in Insider with no way to access Insider Account

in XboX Insiders
    E102 on console enrolled in Insider with no way to access Insider Account: Hello everyone! I was pointed to the sub by a support member. I have a One X Project Scorpio that started displaying errors last night. Right now it’s displaying E102. Power cycling, soft and hard...
  5. How do i log another console of my xbox account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i log another console of my xbox account?: someone has logged into my xbox account and keeps playing on it kicking me off my game. how do i get them off this account permanently bccef3e8-c055-4732-a1ab-c6e4d70b6a3d
  6. Will anyone be able to access my account if I delete it from my Xbox One S console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will anyone be able to access my account if I delete it from my Xbox One S console?: I am going to sell my console and would like to know if by deleting my account from my Xbox One S no one will be able to access it and my game progress. If I open or register my account to my new...
  7. Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting 2 accounts same console on Minecraft please Help!: My husband and I have recently downloaded Minecraft. We’ve been building a world on his account and me as a guest “second controller”. Today I decided to add my account to the console. I can open...
  8. My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.: [img] I am a 39-year-old gamer. I bought a new Xbox Series X on December 17, 2023. After getting XSX, I played Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare (Xbox360) and Advanced Warfare (Xbox360) multiplayer...
  9. If I set a console to home console can i have the account removed so nobody plays on it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I set a console to home console can i have the account removed so nobody plays on it?: So I want know in the past you can set the console to home console and remove the account with the effects still in play so nobody plays on your account. Does this still work for the Series S and...
  10. I am unable to connect my EPIC account to the console

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to connect my EPIC account to the console: I am unable to connect my EPIC account to the console because when I installed it I did not enter an EPIC account and it probably opened a new user for me, but I now want to connect the EPIC...