Console a fresh start? or is there PC transfers?

Discus and support Console a fresh start? or is there PC transfers? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Did not play the PC version but heard a PC player mention transferring character over to Xbox. So do we know if it's fresh start or will vets be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sir Daddicus, Apr 3, 2015.

  1. Sir Daddicus
    Sir Daddicus Guest

    Console a fresh start? or is there PC transfers?


    Did not play the PC version but heard a PC player mention transferring character over to Xbox. So do we know if it's fresh start or will vets be bringing their uber chars over?

    :)
     
    Sir Daddicus, Apr 3, 2015
    #1
  2. ukjonas
    ukjonas Guest
    I really hope this becomes DLC in Skyrim!

    PC is only better when there is no online element to a game and a person can afford to have a pc capable of running the game to a proper quality.

    As budgets reduce, the gaming experience reduces so in that respect, console wins out.

    However, being able to mod a program can help keep a game fresh for years.
     
    ukjonas, Apr 3, 2015
    #2
  3. dudeskis01
    dudeskis01 Guest
    STOP comparing a PC to a console...

    the pc graphics are only pointed out when someone argues one console is going to have better graphics then the other and there fore is better.

    -

    pc have always had superior graphics. but its generally been at superior cost. if you try and build a pc for $500 you will not have as good of graphics as x1 or ps4.
     
    dudeskis01, Apr 3, 2015
    #3
  4. Openloss
    Openloss Guest

    Console a fresh start? or is there PC transfers?

    Yes, it is possible for the PC vets to transfer their characters to the Xbox One. That's gonna suck for people like you and me for the first few weeks! Console a fresh start? or is there PC transfers? :(
     
    Openloss, Apr 4, 2015
    #4
  5. SlyFox C
    SlyFox C Guest
    Yes you will be able to transfer your accounts from PC.
     
    SlyFox C, Apr 5, 2015
    #5
  6. SlyFox C
    SlyFox C Guest
    Also if you purchased the Impearail edition on PC/Mac you will be able to get a deal to transfer account/game to your console of choice PS4/Xbox 1

    go to account.elderscrollsonline.com/store
     
    SlyFox C, Apr 10, 2015
    #6
  7. The PC to console "copy" is only available to those who purchased their PC game and registered it on the ZOS site on or before June 30, 2014.

    AND

    Who go online between now and May 9th to buy it for $20

    There may be a lot who qualify who come to test the waters....
     
    NewBlacksmurf, Apr 10, 2015
    #7
  8. OHMYITSSLIM
    OHMYITSSLIM Guest

    Console a fresh start? or is there PC transfers?

    this is going to make the game suck for the first few months
     
    OHMYITSSLIM, May 8, 2015
    #8
  9. I doubt you'll notice the PC copy as most of us plan to play with friends who are new so it'll be good in most cases
     
    NewBlacksmurf, May 8, 2015
    #9
  10. Mr Durva
    Mr Durva Guest
    People think it won't matter but you will notice it in the pvp areas
     
    Mr Durva, May 16, 2015
    #10
  11. The PvP areas aren't all lumped together. You will honestly have no clue until you surpass level 50 content and gear up which by then the VR levels may no longer be apart of the game so then it really won't matter
     
    NewBlacksmurf, May 21, 2015
    #11
  12. BJReina
    BJReina Guest
    Fear not, we're on our way!

    Console a fresh start? or is there PC transfers? :p
     
    BJReina, Nov 1, 2018
    #12
  13. SlyFox C Win User

    Console a fresh start? or is there PC transfers?

    Also if you purchased the Impearail edition on PC/Mac you will be able to get a deal to transfer account/game to your console of choice PS4/Xbox 1

    go to account.elderscrollsonline.com/store
  14. Openloss Win User

    Console a fresh start? or is there PC transfers?

    Yes, it is possible for the PC vets to transfer their characters to the Xbox One. That's gonna suck for people like you and me for the first few weeks! :(
  15. NewBlacksmurf Win User

    Console a fresh start? or is there PC transfers?

    The PvP areas aren't all lumped together. You will honestly have no clue until you surpass level 50 content and gear up which by then the VR levels may no longer be apart of the game so then it really won't matter
  16. OHMYITSSLIM Win User

    Console a fresh start? or is there PC transfers?

    this is going to make the game suck for the first few months
  17. SlyFox C Win User

    Console a fresh start? or is there PC transfers?

    Yes you will be able to transfer your accounts from PC.
Thema:

Console a fresh start? or is there PC transfers?

Loading...
  1. Console a fresh start? or is there PC transfers? - Similar Threads - Console fresh start

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  10. Question about Xbox Beta console

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xbox Beta console: My console is currently in beta and I’m wondering how I get into alpha to do alpha skip ahead? The new updates look real cool and I’d love to test them out if possible. submitted by...