Conntection issues since upgrade

Discus and support Conntection issues since upgrade in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ever since my Xbox One upgraded, I cannot connect to EA Sports on my Madden 13, Batman Arkham Knight won't load up with its new material and it takes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UPSPenn64, Dec 25, 2015.

1. UPSPenn64
    UPSPenn64 Guest

Ever since my Xbox One upgraded, I cannot connect to EA Sports on my Madden 13, Batman Arkham Knight won't load up with its new material and it takes forever for my system to log me onto Xbox Live! Very Frustrating. Tried resetting my Box, nothing happened.
    Should I reset it to Factory settings?? Advice please.

:)

UPSPenn64, Dec 25, 2015
  2. Mr Deadeye87
    Mr Deadeye87 Guest
    verizon fizo

i have four full bars on my conntection im thinking it my xbox 360. beaceuse my room mate has not had any problem like i have.

Mr Deadeye87, Dec 25, 2015
  3. ElitistTax9
    ElitistTax9 Guest
    ultimate word Games update issues

I was wondering if anyone else was having issues with ultimate word games going very slow since the upgrade?

ElitistTax9, Dec 25, 2015
  4. Conntection issues since upgrade

Reset the modem and router also , sometimes you can also just sign out of your profile then back in , delete profile the re download if that dosent work.... if none of that works we would need more info like listed below ..

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

How many Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles are connected to this router?:

Wired or Wireless (for each console):

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/No/Unknown:

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?:

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP? (Internet Service Provider):

RobertBuckalew, Dec 25, 2015
  5. Flint 1960
    Flint 1960 Guest
    Why does it take forever for my Madden live to search for an opponent the estimate time she's 30 seconds and I'm already at 10 minutes

Flint 1960, Jan 4, 2016
  6. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Flint 1960

Your problem is completely different that the OP. Please start your own thread so your issue can be addressed separately. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Jan 5, 2016
  7. Since the november system update my connection to xbox live has been patchy at best none existant at worst. I have spoken to the lovely people at tech support 4 times today the service is not very good at all they suggested a factory reset so i did. This
    did not resolve a thing now i am waiting for my games to reinstall just twelve short hours after sitting down to play one. I just want to uninstall the system update from november because my box has not worked properly since i installed it. Can anybody help
    as the good folk of microsoft havent got a clue

Lawandpunkera, Jan 5, 2016
  8. Conntection issues since upgrade

@lawn , start your own thread and give us some info , modem and router (model #'s ) isp , wired or wireless , how many Xboxes (360's and Ones)....and we will check it out...

RobertBuckalew, Jan 5, 2016
  9. I am using a wireless connection i only have one console connected at a time either my 360 or my xbox one. I use a mobile phone to tether my console to. I dont really play multiplayer but i cant use netflix, youtube etc on my xbox one since the november
    updates. The network provides me with more than the minimum requirements to be online. My 360 runs perfectly with no issues my xbox one just doesnt connect properly anymore

Lawandpunkera, Jan 5, 2016
  10. I have no clue with that kind of connection , 360 seems to require a lot less to stay connected than xbox one , the only way to see if its an xbox one issue is to hook it up to a regular modem and router , or a friends wifi maybe ...

here is an older thread with the same issue you have ...

forums.xbox.com/.../1631212.aspx

RobertBuckalew, Jan 5, 2016
  11. I have connected it to a more conventional router. I had the same problems. Cheers though

Lawandpunkera, Oct 31, 2018
  12. Lawandpunkera Win User

Since the november system update my connection to xbox live has been patchy at best none existant at worst. I have spoken to the lovely people at tech support 4 times today the service is not very good at all they suggested a factory reset so i did. This
    did not resolve a thing now i am waiting for my games to reinstall just twelve short hours after sitting down to play one. I just want to uninstall the system update from november because my box has not worked properly since i installed it. Can anybody help
    as the good folk of microsoft havent got a clue
  13. {Parity} Win User

Flint 1960

Your problem is completely different that the OP. Please start your own thread so your issue can be addressed separately. Good Luck!
  14. Lawandpunkera Win User

I have connected it to a more conventional router. I had the same problems. Cheers though
  15. Lawandpunkera Win User

I am using a wireless connection i only have one console connected at a time either my 360 or my xbox one. I use a mobile phone to tether my console to. I dont really play multiplayer but i cant use netflix, youtube etc on my xbox one since the november
    updates. The network provides me with more than the minimum requirements to be online. My 360 runs perfectly with no issues my xbox one just doesnt connect properly anymore
  16. RobertBuckalew Win User

@lawn , start your own thread and give us some info , modem and router (model #'s ) isp , wired or wireless , how many Xboxes (360's and Ones)....and we will check it out...
Thema:

1. Conntection issues since upgrade - Similar Threads - Conntection issues since

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  5. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  6. Xbox having connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox having connection issues: My roommates and I have three xboxes total in our house. Two days ago they all started having the same issue. We keep getting kicked offline, and our consoles say they can't connect to the...
  7. Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC: i cant leave my own party on xbox app pc. any sollution? submitted by /u/Euphoric_Ad3856 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues: I have several people on my friends list and all of them are friends with me but I have 1 friend that is favorited that will not give notifications, allow you to join his games or allow him to...
  9. Series S connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S connection issue: Every day after I get off work and come home and try to load up my Xbox it says that it is not connected to the Wi-Fi. I proceeded to type in the password for the Wi-Fi and get prompted with “...
  10. Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962