connexion à X box

Discus and support connexion à X box in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; J'ai 2 ordinateurs. Sur l'un je me connecte directement tandis que sur l'autre je suis obligé de taper mon code confidentiel chaque ouverture.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jean Pierre Cauvin, Jun 26, 2018.

1. connexion à X box

J'ai 2 ordinateurs. Sur l'un je me connecte directement tandis que sur l'autre je suis obligé de taper mon code confidentiel chaque ouverture. Pourquoi ?

:)

Jean Pierre Cauvin, Jun 26, 2018
  2. Gobmichey
    Gobmichey Guest
    Forced to reset internet box every session !

Hi everyone,

bought an Xbox one X on the very first day and have a wierd connexion problem...

i use an ethernet cable on it...

but the only way i can really connect in order to play is to reset multiple time my RedBox (SFR) AND the Xbox one X until it finally works -_- (and it can take up to 30mn or more! at 30mn i just quit...)

the wierd thing when i'm testing the internet connexion with the xbox one x ::

- connexion test :: OK !

- connexion multiplayer :: NO internet connexion ! (wtf?)

it seems that there isn't such a problem with my other consoles or PC...

Clearly i can't continue this way, could someone help me please ?

Gobmichey, Jun 26, 2018
  3. Manndarak50
    Manndarak50 Guest
    PB de connexion au Xbox live

j'ai un problème de connexion au xbox live je n'y arrive pas me connécter pourtant la connexion ma box et internet passe très bien ya que le xbox live qui ne se connecte pas ???

[I have a problem connecting to xbox live I just can not connect yet the connection to my box and the internet is going very well as xbox live which does not connect??]

Manndarak50, Jun 26, 2018
  4. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest

connexion à X box

Hey there connexion à X box :)

try to check a second time all the settings on the two PC connexion à X box ;)

Bye

Frizio I iB, Jul 9, 2018
  5. Frizio I iB Win User

connexion à X box

Hey there :)

try to check a second time all the settings on the two PC ;)

Bye
  6. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Problème de connexion à fortnite

Xbox Live is down in " Purchase and Content Usage on Xbox One" so you need to wait to be fixed and try again later.

You can see here when comes to normality :
    https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live-status
    or in xbox one through network options.
  7. Bloodlinex66x Win User

Connexion impossible à son compte Microsoft

Whenever you are not able to log in for some strange reason, try checking the xbox server status online and see which categories are limited.
  8. XBF - Tali Win User

Connexion à mon compte Xbox impossible

Hello Mylca,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox forums! I understand that you’re unable to sign into your Xbox account while using the Xbox app. If you have not done so already, please try reinstalling the application to see if that resolves the issue. If it does not, please download the application below. The Xbox Identity Provider will allow PC games to connect to Xbox Live. If that does not work, you may also contact us for one on one support, I will also leave a link to this below.

Xbox Identity Provider

Xbox Support - Contact Us

Hope this helps!

-Tali

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Connexion impossible à son compte Microsoft

There was a service alert going on. Check the service status in your area.
Thema:

connexion à X box

1. connexion à X box - Similar Threads - connexion box

2. I have a problem of connexion

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a problem of connexion: Hello, my name is Oscar DAPORTA and I can't joined the world of my friends and they can't joined mine. When I tried to joined, it's wrote that my "client" is over but I'm on switch and I have the...
  3. Connexion to Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Connexion to Xbox: Hello, I recently wanted to play minecraft and to connect I go through my Xbox account only, it tells me that "an illegal status change has been requested" So please help me...
  4. Microsoft Family Safety on XBox One - how to disable offline connexion ('ignore connection'...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family Safety on XBox One - how to disable offline connexion ('ignore connection'...: Hi, I've joined our XBox One into Microsoft Family Safety (https://www.microsoft.com/fr-fr/microsoft-365/family-safety) and it works fine: it limits very well total and scheduled time when my...
  5. Connexion companion Xbox --> console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connexion companion Xbox --> console: Bonjour, j'ai un gros problème. J'ai l'habitude de streamer sur mon pc en passant par l'application companion Xbox, mais depuis ce soir elle me dis que ,je cité, pour continuer je dois me...
  6. Problème de connexion au compte

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème de connexion au compte: J'arrive pas connecter mon compte microsoft sur ma Xbox one s. Aucun code d'erreur ne s'affiche et la console est jour. Je l'ai même réinitialisé. Quand je clique sur ajouter un compte ça charge...
  7. [Minecraft] Problème de connexion au compte Microsoft [[Minecraft] Problem signing in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    [Minecraft] Problème de connexion au compte Microsoft [[Minecraft] Problem signing in to...: Bonjour, Je joue sur ps5 et je n'arrive pas connecter mon compte Microsoft sur Minecraft, voir le message dans l'image [img] Auriez vous une solution me proposer ? Merci. [THE TEXT BELOW...
  8. Problème de connexion à l'application xbox windows 11 / Xbox app login problem windows 11

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème de connexion à l'application xbox windows 11 / Xbox app login problem windows 11: Bonjour, J'ai un problème avec l'application xbox sur pc, je me suis déconnecté de mon compte et lorsque j'ai voulu me reconnecter je ne pouvais tout simple pas le faire. A chaque fois que je...
  9. Connexion to my friend's Minecraft game impossible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connexion to my friend's Minecraft game impossible: Hello ! So we've been playing a lot and hard for a month and one day I just couldn't enter my friend's game anymore. We've try and if we create a new game it will work instantly. So we don't...
  10. problème après la connexion sur x box [Translation - Problem after connecting to X box ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    problème après la connexion sur x box [Translation - Problem after connecting to X box ]: Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement une erreur est survenue et nous n'avons pas pu continuer ( 0x80a4001a ) ***votre sujet a été déplacé dans une section plus adéquate, une autre fois...