Connexion a fifa 20 impossible [Connection to fifa 20 impossible]

Discus and support Connexion a fifa 20 impossible [Connection to fifa 20 impossible] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Echec de chargement des données perso1 C'est le message que je reçois lors de ma connexion [Translation-Personal data loading failure1 This is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by adelboufekane, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Connexion a fifa 20 impossible [Connection to fifa 20 impossible]

Echec de chargement des données perso1

C'est le message que je reçois lors de ma connexion

[Translation-Personal data loading failure1

This is the message I get when I log in ]

:)

adelboufekane, Dec 28, 2019
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

3. logus22 Win User

Cod Warzone

Hi, the other games I play, like Fifa 20, are working online ok. When I test the network I don´t get any errors either. The message (a free translation from portuguese) I get when trying to play COD is: " Connection failed" "Impossible to acess the online
    services"

Thanks a lot
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

connexion impossible[impossible connection]

Hey there Daring!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to get connected to Fifa.

I would say that if you haven't yet, you may want to go ahead and try some troubleshooting for both network problems which could be found in our

Xbox One Connection and Network Solution
    as well as for gameplay issues as outlined in our

Xbox One Game Freeze Solution

When you get a chance, give those steps a shot and let us know how that helped.

Thanks!
  5. choppyseize Win User

connexion impossible[impossible connection]

You may want to try clearing the MAC address too. To do that just go to your network settings, click advanced network settings, alternate MAC address, select clear, then reset. Your console will restart at that point.
  6. Whitey Black Win User

CONNEXION IMPOSSIBLE[IMPOSSIBLE CONNECTION]

essayez de redémarrer votre console. Veuillez maintenir le bouton d'alimentation situé l'avant de la console pendant environ 15 secondes jusqu' ce que le voyant d'alimentation s'éteigne. Attendez environ 60 secondes, puis rallumez-le. Assurez-vous de
    voir l’écran de chargement de l’animation verte «XBOX ONE» lors de la remise sous tension.

[Translation - try restarting your console. Please hold the power button on the front of the console for about 15 seconds until the power indicator turns off. Wait about 60 seconds, then turn it on again. Make sure you have the "XBOX ONE" green animation
    loading screen when you turn on the power again.]
Thema:

1. Connexion a fifa 20 impossible [Connection to fifa 20 impossible] - Similar Threads - Connexion fifa impossible

2. I have a problem of connexion

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a problem of connexion: Hello, my name is Oscar DAPORTA and I can't joined the world of my friends and they can't joined mine. When I tried to joined, it's wrote that my "client" is over but I'm on switch and I have the...
  3. Connexion to Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Connexion to Xbox: Hello, I recently wanted to play minecraft and to connect I go through my Xbox account only, it tells me that "an illegal status change has been requested" So please help me...
  4. Microsoft Family Safety on XBox One - how to disable offline connexion ('ignore connection'...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family Safety on XBox One - how to disable offline connexion ('ignore connection'...: Hi, I've joined our XBox One into Microsoft Family Safety (https://www.microsoft.com/fr-fr/microsoft-365/family-safety) and it works fine: it limits very well total and scheduled time when my...
  5. Connexion companion Xbox --> console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connexion companion Xbox --> console: Bonjour, j'ai un gros problème. J'ai l'habitude de streamer sur mon pc en passant par l'application companion Xbox, mais depuis ce soir elle me dis que ,je cité, pour continuer je dois me...
  6. Problème de connexion au compte

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème de connexion au compte: J'arrive pas connecter mon compte microsoft sur ma Xbox one s. Aucun code d'erreur ne s'affiche et la console est jour. Je l'ai même réinitialisé. Quand je clique sur ajouter un compte ça charge...
  7. [Minecraft] Problème de connexion au compte Microsoft [[Minecraft] Problem signing in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    [Minecraft] Problème de connexion au compte Microsoft [[Minecraft] Problem signing in to...: Bonjour, Je joue sur ps5 et je n'arrive pas connecter mon compte Microsoft sur Minecraft, voir le message dans l'image [img] Auriez vous une solution me proposer ? Merci. [THE TEXT BELOW...
  8. Problème de connexion à l'application xbox windows 11 / Xbox app login problem windows 11

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème de connexion à l'application xbox windows 11 / Xbox app login problem windows 11: Bonjour, J'ai un problème avec l'application xbox sur pc, je me suis déconnecté de mon compte et lorsque j'ai voulu me reconnecter je ne pouvais tout simple pas le faire. A chaque fois que je...
  9. Connexion a fifa 20 impossible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connexion a fifa 20 impossible: Echec de chargement des données perso1 C'est le message que je reçois lors de ma connexion 25c1f1b5-6201-419f-b0e8-5386ec2ae193
  10. Fifa 18 connexion check

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 18 connexion check: Hi , I tried to connect to my Fifa 18 account on my Xbox One S but instead of working as usually the game open a windows named "verification de connexion" in french with an e-mail named [Mod...