Connections 2.

Discus and support Connections 2. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Connections 2. Follow up of my first post, I have now tried port forwarding, changing my DMZ to my console's IP (that i also assigned permanently),... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ScottG., Dec 12, 2020.

1. ScottG.
    ScottG. Guest

Connections 2.

Connections 2.
    Follow up of my first post, I have now tried port forwarding, changing my DMZ to my console's IP (that i also assigned permanently), trying all sorts of resets on my console and router, followed steps to error 0x0000000000000000 and updating my firmware
    to find out if i had an outdated edition. Nothing has worked and i'm still having this issue. Sometimes my WiFi just starts working randomly and i play for a few hours until either: My party encounters an error and then whatever game i'm playing disconnects
    me 10 or so minutes later or the reverse (game disconnection first.). In my connections it fails to complete all tests exception of a simple connection test and my remote play test comes up with my outbound port needs to be open although i have port forwarded
    all Xbox ports already. My NAT type has been open. When I connect to my internet, it states that im connected and i can use apps such as youtube (logged out) and spotify netflix etc. But my friends' online statuses are all frozen to the last time my internet
    was working, I cant play games, receive any invites/notifications (game and party invites) unless they're non dependant of wifi. Resetting my router
    VERY rarely works for a few hours until i get disconnected. And yes i have disabled and enabled my Upnp and thats not the problem.

Someone help me with this

S.

:)

ScottG., Dec 12, 2020
  2. PTAlves Win User

Problem Connecting my 2 wired controls

Yeah, i have 2 wireless controls and connect fine if i put 2 wired and 2 wireless connect togheter, the wired connect to player 1 and wireless connect to player 2 and the other to player 3. The problems is only in the wired conttrols, they connect both
    to player 1.
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

Can't play maps on MW2 And Mercenaries 2

You can play Mercenaries 2 offline, but if you are connected to LIVE, it will try to connect to the Merc 2 servers, which are no longer available.
  4. zeroice007 Win User

Connecting 2 Xboxs

I am glad we could answer your question and you were taken care of quickly and with care. We are all here to help and never think any question is not a good question. It is a question that you need answered and possibly someone else who was afraid to ask
    the same question. I applaud are countless volunteers that help people on a daily 24 hour basis regardless of the inquiry. Again I am glad we could help with your issue. Feel free and confident to always ask your question in this forum. We all continue to
    learn in this great adventure we call life, there is no one that knows everything about every subject, so just feel free to ask your question anytime. Instead of giving you the same exact information I choose to send you this response.
  5. PMS Epidemic Win User

tryn 2 connect

You can hard wire your console directly from the modem/router if you choose, or you can use the wireless adapter (if you have an older model) or built in WiFi with Slim models.

For Wireless Connections:
    support.xbox.com/.../wireless

For Wired Connections:
    support.xbox.com/.../wired

Which configuration is best for you will depend on your unique set up and whether you're using a wired or wireless network. Best of luck.
  6. NunyaBiz- Win User

Connecting 2 Xboxs

I am so appreciative for the responses! And was surprised at how quickly they came! Both responses were on point and exactly what I needed! Thank you to all!
Thema:

Connections 2.

1. Connections 2. - Similar Threads - Connections

2. Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]: Can’t Connect. Keeps saying “connection failed. Failed to login to online services [Reason:DETRICK-LESTER]. My connection and speed are good. Just had the cable guy come out and look at my...
  3. Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?: Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console? All possibilities are included, adapter etc. 9e8a67ad-f0cc-449c-9f26-9017f935bd56
  4. xbox controller wouldn't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller wouldn't connect: hello i am using windows 10 and im trying to connect my xbox controller to pc, i got it to pair using "devices & printers" in the control panel, and it connects the first time, but when the...
  5. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  6. Wired connection issue on Xbox X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired connection issue on Xbox X: Hi. My Xbox x is showing a wired connection plugged in. There is no wire connection as I only use wifi. Xbox stuck on check wired connection. This happened after a power failure in the...
  7. Xbox party and game connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party and game connection issue: I’m currently at college and I’m trying to play Xbox with other people here. When we try to connect to an Xbox party nobody can connect and it gets disbanded. This occurs with some games like...
  8. My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One: For a little bit I've been using my Xbox Series S Controller to play on my PC, but when I wanted to play my Xbox One again, the controller just did not work, so I tried to reconnect the controller...
  9. My Xbox series S works fine on hotspot but when I connect to wifi it doesn’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S works fine on hotspot but when I connect to wifi it doesn’t connect: I can watch YouTube but can’t load any games it just says I’m offline, I have tried Power cycling, unplugging Xbox and router and restarting I’ve soft reset and cleared alternative MAC address,...
  10. issue we found your console but cant connect

in XBoX on Windows
    issue we found your console but cant connect: Hello ..I cant stream xbox on my laptop,every time there is an issue we found your console but cant connect...i have 5g internet and i enadbled streaming on other devices on xbox...