Connection????

Discus and support Connection???? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Unable to connect...please fix or refund...thank you 73bcd53d-85d3-4120-9ef7-b983b35fbcfc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShepherdsWorld, Oct 6, 2017.

  1. Connection????


    Unable to connect...please fix or refund...thank you

    :)
     
    ShepherdsWorld, Oct 6, 2017
    #1
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Someone booted me offline??

    Hi there ConnectionIsBae.

    If you're having trouble with a player please don't post their information on the forums, as it's against the Xbox Forums ToU. Be sure to file a complaint for the player through your console for the Enforcement team to look into. In the future also be sure
    not to bump older threads and instead create a new thread. This will help us best help you out. Cheers!
     
    Mister Maka, Oct 6, 2017
    #2
  3. Oh Kenley
    Oh Kenley Guest
    XBox Live Connection

    sorry for try testing your connections.if the tips given above call for a technition.to.check
     
    Oh Kenley, Oct 6, 2017
    #3
  4. XxSoDxX Befries Win User

    Connected but not connected.

    I'm having the same issue with some twists, my hard drive says it's empty, 2tb hard drive with at least half used for games, gone. No friends are appearing to me. All live options are down. And for the games I have cds for. No saved data has been found.
    This is the second time being right now its doing this. Happened two days ago after this new update, everything just magically came back. Please give me a hand on fixing this issue.
  5. romeoskullz Win User

    Connected but not connected.

    Having the same issue

    Talked to a rep and she said come here and post a note

    Hoping some one here can resolve this issue

    Every time I update issues arise

    And of course the warranty is up so I might be expected to pay to resolve the issue due to no fault of my own

    Very frustrating
  6. Badle1711 Win User

    Connected but not connected.

    My Xbox constantly has to be switched from wireless to a wired connection, and always gives me some crap about my router or modem! Weird considering my other devices stay connected after being connected. I've spent plenty of time on the phone with Microsoft
    trying to fix multiple problems. I pay a lot for high speed internet just like everyone else, but PlayStation customers don't pay extra for service. What's the logical plan of action?
  7. CYA007 Win User

    To connect or not to connect

    If all the steps above don’t work. I would suggest you to contact Xbox Support and thank you for using the forum.
  8. FETTI x ALBO Win User

    To connect or not to connect

    I have the same problem as you, until like two or three days ago I was able to play perfectly fine but ever since the core servers went down on Xbox I’ve been having difficulty signing in, downloading games, sending messages, all of that. I know it’s not
    my Internet because I am using my phone and computer just fine within those two or three days I’m having issues with the Xbox. I’m pretty sure it’s their core servers. I’ve tried everything, factory reset it, hard reset it, unplug the cable for five minutes
    on the Xbox console, unplug my router and modem, reboot my router and modem, use wired connection, and nothing works. It has to be on their side
Thema:

Connection????

Loading...
  1. Connection???? - Similar Threads - Connection

  2. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect: As the recent news about some Ubisoft titles being free if you own them on Xbox digitally, I have received Farcry 6, Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla on my Ubisoft Connect PC...
  6. Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work...
  7. Xbox series X won't connect to internet

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X won't connect to internet: Tried connecting to Wi-Fi and says it's already has a wired connection, when it doesn't. Doesn't also work when connected to Ethernet cable. Tried hard reset, power downs, router turned on and...
  8. Insider program connectivity issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider program connectivity issues: I joined the Xbox insider program yesterday, and today when I've turned on my series X can't connect to the Xbox Network. I am connected to my wifi network, all the tests are coming back normal...
  9. Discord Connectivity Issues on Xbox Series X Despite Stable IPv6

    in XboX Insiders
    Discord Connectivity Issues on Xbox Series X Despite Stable IPv6: Hello, I would like to report recurring issues with Discord voice chat integration on Xbox Series X. Observed behavior: Discord voice chat occasionally disconnects for approximately 15–30...
  10. xbox controller having issues connecting and button

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox controller having issues connecting and button: bought a week ago worked fine. today it started acting up, it wouldn’t let me press A went to home screen and it was spamming a app but not opening. it is now having problems connecting to the...