Connection warning!!!!!!!

Discus and support Connection warning!!!!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; recently when i have been testing my xbox live connection because it was going slow it has come up with a connection warning in the green dots between... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ethanator55, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Ethanator55
    Ethanator55 Guest

recently when i have been testing my xbox live connection because it was going slow it has come up with a connection warning in the green dots between network and internet and it says that i can connect to xbox live but my current network configuration
    may limit my online experience and i have tried restarting everything like my router and motem but nothing happens and i have done the testing of the download and upload speed at speedtest.net and they were what they needed to be and so i directly connected
    my xbox to the router and this message still pops up im wondering how i can get rid of this message and not have a strict connection. Help!!!!!

:)

Ethanator55, Jan 2, 2014
  2. xbox connection warning

recently when i have been testing my xbox live connection because it was going slow it has come up with a connection warning in the green dots between network and internet and it says that i can connect to xbox live but my current network configuration may
    limit my online experience and i have tried restarting everything like my router and motem but nothing happens and i have done the testing of the download and upload speed at speedtest.net and they were what they needed to be and so i directly connected
    my xbox to the router and this message still pops up im wondering how i can get rid of this message and not have a strict connection

l Dacnomania l, Jan 2, 2014
  3. xbox connection warning

Hi l Dacnomania l. We had a service alert yesterday, which has since been resolved. If you are still having troubles, let us know!

Mister Ohnaka, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Connection warning!!!!!!!

we are having same problem have they responded to you?

LaunchedInk9351, Dec 1, 2014
  5. JTerk438
    JTerk438 Guest
    The issues you are experiencing are coming from the DdoS attack Xbox Live had earlier. It's still filtering down through the services in the system, until Microsoft IT's can completely fix the problem that was cause from the attack. It sucks, as I am in
    the same boat on my Xbox 360. Just have to be patient.

I am in no way, shape, or form an employee of Microsoft or it's subsidiaries. My info comes from what I have read on the internet and understanding the filter-down effects of an internet attack on a server(s).

JTerk438, Dec 1, 2014
  6. Hey, guys! I'm very sorry to see that you were unable to log into Xbox Live! This thread is almost a year old. If you are still unable to sign in, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way
    our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. Connection warning!!!!!!! :D

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  7. JTerk438 Win User

The issues you are experiencing are coming from the DdoS attack Xbox Live had earlier. It's still filtering down through the services in the system, until Microsoft IT's can completely fix the problem that was cause from the attack. It sucks, as I am in
    the same boat on my Xbox 360. Just have to be patient.

I am in no way, shape, or form an employee of Microsoft or it's subsidiaries. My info comes from what I have read on the internet and understanding the filter-down effects of an internet attack on a server(s).
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, guys! I'm very sorry to see that you were unable to log into Xbox Live! This thread is almost a year old. If you are still unable to sign in, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way
    our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :D
  9. LaunchedInk9351 Win User

we are having same problem have they responded to you?
  10. Mister Ohnaka Win User

xbox connection warning

Hi l Dacnomania l. We had a service alert yesterday, which has since been resolved. If you are still having troubles, let us know!
  11. JAYUK81-[xboxvenue] Win User

Xbox 360 'Live' Issues?

I can connect fine, but why is there a yellow warning message?
Thema:

1. Connection warning!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - Connection warning

2. Xbox controller on, but not connecting/Connected but not responding.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller on, but not connecting/Connected but not responding.: Hello, Recently my Xbox controller has been giving me issues when I try to connect it to my Xbox 1S some details worth noting: I have tried shutting on and off both the Xbox and the...
  3. Power Surge When I Connect My XBOX ONE Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Surge When I Connect My XBOX ONE Controller: I don't know if this error is only happening on my computer but everytime i try to connect my Xbox One Controller on my pc this error always show up. [img] I'm using Windows 11 btw...
  4. Remote play internet connection but it is connected to my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play internet connection but it is connected to my console: It’s my phone that’s having the issue when I try and play remote play on my mobile device, is when it says “check network connection” “we found your console but can’t connect, try a different wifi...
  5. I keep getting connection error: service interupted by user. And Status: waiting for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting connection error: service interupted by user. And Status: waiting for...: I keep getting connection error: service interupted by user. And Status: waiting for networking. When trying to play COD and any other online game. What's the issue?...
  6. "Oops looks like this account is already connected " I'm having issues signing in to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Oops looks like this account is already connected " I'm having issues signing in to...: I recently logged out of my microsoft account on playstation minecraft, to try and change my gamertag. When I went to log back in it said "oops looks like this account is already connected to...
  7. Party chat says "connecting" but then drops me out with no warning

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat says "connecting" but then drops me out with no warning: I'm on Xbox Series X and Alpha Skip Ahead. For about a month or so my Party Chat is very broken. When joining a party chat, about 90% of the time it will say "connecting", but never connect and...
  8. 360: Warning badge after Connection Test and Problems with Messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    360: Warning badge after Connection Test and Problems with Messages: Hi. After doing the Connection Test it shows the generally yellow ! with the obligatory note to visit the Network help. I googled the error code but nothing helpful... I also have Problems...
  9. "No" Internet connection - warning sign

in XBoX on Consoles
    "No" Internet connection - warning sign: Hey together, sadly I cant get connected with the Internet via X-BOX one S since around a month. Connecting with the Internet with my mobile phone or computer works without problems. Sometimes...
  10. Need help im using a hotspot but it says connection warning every time i connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help im using a hotspot but it says connection warning every time i connect: ive been using my hotspot on my samsung on5 because we dont have wifi right now and every time i connect it says connection warning and sometimes it just kicks me out of my games and partys and...