Connection warning!!!!!!!

Discus and support Connection warning!!!!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; recently when i have been testing my xbox live connection because it was going slow it has come up with a connection warning in the green dots between... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ethanator55, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Ethanator55
    Ethanator55 Guest

recently when i have been testing my xbox live connection because it was going slow it has come up with a connection warning in the green dots between network and internet and it says that i can connect to xbox live but my current network configuration
    may limit my online experience and i have tried restarting everything like my router and motem but nothing happens and i have done the testing of the download and upload speed at speedtest.net and they were what they needed to be and so i directly connected
    my xbox to the router and this message still pops up im wondering how i can get rid of this message and not have a strict connection. Help!!!!!

:)

Ethanator55, Jan 2, 2014
  2. xbox connection warning

recently when i have been testing my xbox live connection because it was going slow it has come up with a connection warning in the green dots between network and internet and it says that i can connect to xbox live but my current network configuration may
    limit my online experience and i have tried restarting everything like my router and motem but nothing happens and i have done the testing of the download and upload speed at speedtest.net and they were what they needed to be and so i directly connected
    my xbox to the router and this message still pops up im wondering how i can get rid of this message and not have a strict connection

l Dacnomania l, Jan 2, 2014
  3. xbox connection warning

Hi l Dacnomania l. We had a service alert yesterday, which has since been resolved. If you are still having troubles, let us know!

Mister Ohnaka, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Connection warning!!!!!!!

we are having same problem have they responded to you?

LaunchedInk9351, Dec 1, 2014
  5. JTerk438
    JTerk438 Guest
    The issues you are experiencing are coming from the DdoS attack Xbox Live had earlier. It's still filtering down through the services in the system, until Microsoft IT's can completely fix the problem that was cause from the attack. It sucks, as I am in
    the same boat on my Xbox 360. Just have to be patient.

I am in no way, shape, or form an employee of Microsoft or it's subsidiaries. My info comes from what I have read on the internet and understanding the filter-down effects of an internet attack on a server(s).

JTerk438, Dec 1, 2014
  6. Hey, guys! I'm very sorry to see that you were unable to log into Xbox Live! This thread is almost a year old. If you are still unable to sign in, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way
    our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. Connection warning!!!!!!! :D

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  7. JTerk438 Win User

The issues you are experiencing are coming from the DdoS attack Xbox Live had earlier. It's still filtering down through the services in the system, until Microsoft IT's can completely fix the problem that was cause from the attack. It sucks, as I am in
    the same boat on my Xbox 360. Just have to be patient.

I am in no way, shape, or form an employee of Microsoft or it's subsidiaries. My info comes from what I have read on the internet and understanding the filter-down effects of an internet attack on a server(s).
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, guys! I'm very sorry to see that you were unable to log into Xbox Live! This thread is almost a year old. If you are still unable to sign in, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way
    our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :D
  9. LaunchedInk9351 Win User

we are having same problem have they responded to you?
  10. Mister Ohnaka Win User

xbox connection warning

Hi l Dacnomania l. We had a service alert yesterday, which has since been resolved. If you are still having troubles, let us know!
  11. JAYUK81-[xboxvenue] Win User

Xbox 360 'Live' Issues?

I can connect fine, but why is there a yellow warning message?
Thema:

1. Connection warning!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - Connection warning

2. My xbox wont let me connect to network and keeps signing me out

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont let me connect to network and keeps signing me out: My xbox is not connecting to the xbox network and keeps signing me out. I start up my xbox, log in to any of my 3 accounts, then it says connect to the xbox network - i do, then it continues to...
  3. Why does the connection drop using Ethernet port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the connection drop using Ethernet port: When I connect my Series X to my router with an Ethernet cable, it drops connection, I do not have this problem playing over WiFi. I have tried multiple cables, purchased a new Cat6 cable and I...
  4. The gamepad cannot be updated and does not connect to the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    The gamepad cannot be updated and does not connect to the console: I received a gamepad as a gift, and it worked for a while. But today I discovered that it no longer connects to the console. If I connect it by wire, the console says that it is an unauthorized...
  5. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  6. Error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection problems with my internet....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection problems with my internet....: I haven't used my xbox series X much recently, came back online recently and had to do update for system. Now I keep getting error 0x87DD0017 whenever I turn on my xbox, stating connection...
  7. How to connect to xbox network without disconnecting at the same time everyday?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect to xbox network without disconnecting at the same time everyday?: My xbox one s disconnects from the xbox network from 8pm-8am everyday.i have tried everything in the xbox network settings and just can not find a way to fix this issue...
  8. My xbox series x doesn't connect to xbox network but is connected to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x doesn't connect to xbox network but is connected to the internet: So I've tried every single fix out there to try and fix the issue but my console won't connect to the xbox network. I can't sign in as it says I do not have an Internet connect but when I click...
  9. my xbox one S has a message that says can not connect due to safety protocol, what is my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one S has a message that says can not connect due to safety protocol, what is my...: The electricity went out and now the console will not connect. I have hardwired it , I have reset wifi, I have factory reset it, I even lowered my safety band and it allows me to set everything up...
  10. cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant connect wireless rockband 4 xbox one controller to pc: bought a wireless jaguar xbox one, rockband 4 guitar. im trying to use it for fortnite but it wont connect to my pc. ive updated the driver on the guitar so it can work but it doesnt. i bought a...