Connection warning!!!!!!!

Discus and support Connection warning!!!!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; recently when i have been testing my xbox live connection because it was going slow it has come up with a connection warning in the green dots between... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ethanator55, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Ethanator55
    Ethanator55 Guest

recently when i have been testing my xbox live connection because it was going slow it has come up with a connection warning in the green dots between network and internet and it says that i can connect to xbox live but my current network configuration
    may limit my online experience and i have tried restarting everything like my router and motem but nothing happens and i have done the testing of the download and upload speed at speedtest.net and they were what they needed to be and so i directly connected
    my xbox to the router and this message still pops up im wondering how i can get rid of this message and not have a strict connection. Help!!!!!

:)

Ethanator55, Jan 2, 2014
  2. xbox connection warning

recently when i have been testing my xbox live connection because it was going slow it has come up with a connection warning in the green dots between network and internet and it says that i can connect to xbox live but my current network configuration may
    limit my online experience and i have tried restarting everything like my router and motem but nothing happens and i have done the testing of the download and upload speed at speedtest.net and they were what they needed to be and so i directly connected
    my xbox to the router and this message still pops up im wondering how i can get rid of this message and not have a strict connection

l Dacnomania l, Jan 2, 2014
  3. xbox connection warning

Hi l Dacnomania l. We had a service alert yesterday, which has since been resolved. If you are still having troubles, let us know!

Mister Ohnaka, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Connection warning!!!!!!!

we are having same problem have they responded to you?

LaunchedInk9351, Dec 1, 2014
  5. JTerk438
    JTerk438 Guest
    The issues you are experiencing are coming from the DdoS attack Xbox Live had earlier. It's still filtering down through the services in the system, until Microsoft IT's can completely fix the problem that was cause from the attack. It sucks, as I am in
    the same boat on my Xbox 360. Just have to be patient.

I am in no way, shape, or form an employee of Microsoft or it's subsidiaries. My info comes from what I have read on the internet and understanding the filter-down effects of an internet attack on a server(s).

JTerk438, Dec 1, 2014
  6. Hey, guys! I'm very sorry to see that you were unable to log into Xbox Live! This thread is almost a year old. If you are still unable to sign in, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way
    our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. Connection warning!!!!!!! :D

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  7. JTerk438 Win User

The issues you are experiencing are coming from the DdoS attack Xbox Live had earlier. It's still filtering down through the services in the system, until Microsoft IT's can completely fix the problem that was cause from the attack. It sucks, as I am in
    the same boat on my Xbox 360. Just have to be patient.

I am in no way, shape, or form an employee of Microsoft or it's subsidiaries. My info comes from what I have read on the internet and understanding the filter-down effects of an internet attack on a server(s).
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, guys! I'm very sorry to see that you were unable to log into Xbox Live! This thread is almost a year old. If you are still unable to sign in, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way
    our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :D
  9. LaunchedInk9351 Win User

we are having same problem have they responded to you?
  10. Mister Ohnaka Win User

xbox connection warning

Hi l Dacnomania l. We had a service alert yesterday, which has since been resolved. If you are still having troubles, let us know!
  11. JAYUK81-[xboxvenue] Win User

Xbox 360 'Live' Issues?

I can connect fine, but why is there a yellow warning message?
Thema:

1. Connection warning!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - Connection warning

2. My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range: My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range 1d98f5e7-ffeb-470b-a34e-5124caef8394
  3. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  4. how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?: how to connect my computer to Xbox 360? ba1fdca5-c40d-4cbe-8579-ed588406bf13
  5. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  6. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  7. xbox connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox connection: hi my xbox is saying its connected to wifi but its not showing in my apps that i am. ive put a wired connection and its saying i cant sign in to my account. im baffled on whats wrong with it as it...
  8. How do you connect a stream on xbox to tik tok

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you connect a stream on xbox to tik tok: I would love to know how to put my gaming on tik Tok live 64269345-e9a3-44b2-9b3a-6cc7e22e1ecf
  9. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  10. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...