Connection to Xbox Live

Discus and support Connection to Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have just installed a new router D.Link DSL3680 provided by my ISP TalkTalk to enable me to install a Youview box. My Xbox 360 will connect to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rikki Doodless, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Connection to Xbox Live

I have just installed a new router D.Link DSL3680 provided by my ISP TalkTalk to enable me to install a Youview box. My Xbox 360 will connect to my home network but not the internet and is asking for ip address etc. Can anybody help?

:)

Rikki Doodless, Jan 3, 2014
  2. LuvOfThaGame
    LuvOfThaGame Guest
    How to connect to Xbox Live in X1

Xbox Live is under DDOS attack at the moment. I'm sure MS will have it solved shortly.

LuvOfThaGame, Jan 3, 2014
  3. pablovi
    pablovi Guest
    How to connect to Xbox Live in X1

There is no button or menu to connect!

The system is not connected, I do a network test and it passes, but still is not connected... I can't do anything with the X1 if it's not connected to live!

Is there a way to manually connect to Xbox live in this console?

pablovi, Jan 3, 2014
  4. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

5. xbox360italy Win User

No LIVE connection after the update

Hello,

I can’t connect to Xbox LIVE? What should I do?

If you can’t connect to Xbox LIVE, try using the Xbox LIVE Connect Solution.
  6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

7. xbox360italy Win User

xbox live issues

8. xbox360italy Win User
Thema:

Connection to Xbox Live

1. Connection to Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Connection Live

2. How to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360: The network and Internet both say connected and Xbox live says failed so just curious how to resolve this issue before Xbox live on the 360 is shut down 7ab88792-9637-4cb3-8fcc-9b1da732c30c
  3. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  4. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  5. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  6. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  7. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  8. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  9. Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet: So recently my Xbox 360 started to act weird ever since I unplugged it a couple days ago. I’ve recently reconnected it but ever since then I haven’t been able to connect to Xbox live. I’ve seen...
  10. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...