Connection to xbox live

Discus and support Connection to xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For 3 days now I keep dropin out of xbox live..... if Im able to connect at all. Please fix this problem. Its really annoying!!!!!!!!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gasterosteus1, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Connection to xbox live

For 3 days now I keep dropin out of xbox live..... if Im able to connect at all. Please fix this problem. Its really annoying!!!!!!!!

:)

Gasterosteus1, Oct 15, 2017
  2. LuvOfThaGame
    LuvOfThaGame Guest
    How to connect to Xbox Live in X1

Xbox Live is under DDOS attack at the moment. I'm sure MS will have it solved shortly.

LuvOfThaGame, Oct 15, 2017
  3. pablovi
    pablovi Guest
    How to connect to Xbox Live in X1

There is no button or menu to connect!

The system is not connected, I do a network test and it passes, but still is not connected... I can't do anything with the X1 if it's not connected to live!

Is there a way to manually connect to Xbox live in this console?

pablovi, Oct 15, 2017
  4. Connection to xbox live

Still the same... its a scandal

Gasterosteus1, Oct 17, 2017
  5. I chated with support twice for 1.5h in total... to no end! It keeps kickin me out in the middle of games or I cant even connect. Its a shame!! Microsoft the big company not able to supply decent connection on xbox live.... a shame....
    it really is!!

Gasterosteus1, Nov 1, 2018
  6. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

7. xbox360italy Win User

No LIVE connection after the update

Hello,

I can’t connect to Xbox LIVE? What should I do?

If you can’t connect to Xbox LIVE, try using the Xbox LIVE Connect Solution.
  8. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

9. xbox360italy Win User

xbox live issues

10. xbox360italy Win User
Thema:

Connection to xbox live

1. Connection to xbox live - Similar Threads - Connection live

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  4. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  5. Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet: So recently my Xbox 360 started to act weird ever since I unplugged it a couple days ago. I’ve recently reconnected it but ever since then I haven’t been able to connect to Xbox live. I’ve seen...
  6. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  7. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  8. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  9. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  10. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...