Connection to wireless network problem.

Discus and support Connection to wireless network problem. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So long story somewhat short. I just bought an Xbox for my kids first one I’ve ever owned. The wireless has been giving me a problem ever since I first... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fire rescue, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Fire rescue
    Fire rescue Guest

So long story somewhat short. I just bought an Xbox for my kids first one I’ve ever owned. The wireless has been giving me a problem ever since I first turned it on and had to reset the Xbox multiple times when trying to do updates to games I bought. Now it says I need to check network connection on the Xbox, but when I click the check connection button it says my connection is just fine. I’ve gotten screens stating that there may be a problem with my systems wireless hardware and clicked the reset button. I’ve reset the Xbox, turned it off and back on, and even turned the data off on my phone to use just WiFi and see if internet was working properly (even though I’ve reset the router and modem a few times). It says NAT type unavailable (not sure what that means). And when I try to just reconnect to wireless network it comes up with no area WiFi connections and wants you to manually type in SSID. Is there any fix or do I just need to return the Xbox one to the store?

:)

Fire rescue, Jan 12, 2022
  2. xbox360italy Win User

cant connect to xbox live

3. xbox360italy Win User

xbox when turns on makes my internet crash please help

4. xbox360italy Win User

Cannot connect to friends online

Hello

Xbox LIVE wireless connection

[​IMG]

A wireless network connection lets you connect your Xbox 360 console to Xbox LIVE without using network cables. Your Xbox 360 console can use your existing wireless network.

Error: Can't connect to your wireless network
    If your Xbox 360 console can’t connect to your wireless network, there may be a configuration or wireless password problem. Try these solutions to fix the problem.
  5. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

wireless network connection problems

6. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome. Stay healthy and safe.
Thema:

1. Connection to wireless network problem. - Similar Threads - Connection wireless network

2. not able to connect to my wireless network

in XBoX on Consoles
    not able to connect to my wireless network: i want to connect to my wireless network but when i click on ‘set up wireless network’ none of the available connections show up help c85f6820-475c-4935-8fcb-a995801b74b7
  3. My Xbox One S wont connect to mobile hotspot and my home network wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S wont connect to mobile hotspot and my home network wireless: Hello So My Xbox One S wont connect to Mobile Hotspot or my home network at all, this happened 20 mins ago right now, I am not sure whats wrong, i restarted home network, mobile hotspot, restarted...
  4. connecting Xbox to pc wirelessly using home network (without cloud services involved) ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    connecting Xbox to pc wirelessly using home network (without cloud services involved) ?: my Xbox console HDMI out port is not working. So, I used Xbox companion app (in older days) to steam my Xbox games to pc which worked pretty much well (because of connecting my Xbox and pc to the...
  5. Hi there my Xbox series s isn't connecting to my wireless wifi network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there my Xbox series s isn't connecting to my wireless wifi network: I had bought my Xbox series s in Spain in July but then I came to the uk the same day that I came to the uk I tried connecting my wireless wifi it wasn't showing first at all but then I cleared...
  6. My Xbox series x won’t show wireless networks or connect to any network all day. I’ve reset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x won’t show wireless networks or connect to any network all day. I’ve reset...: I reset everything multiple times . Wi-Fi is on and everthing else is connected. 695eae9e-fd26-4c04-bb1e-0dea7ea69910
  7. My Series S update/network problems. Won’t connect to wireless internet, says wired is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S update/network problems. Won’t connect to wireless internet, says wired is...: ****. This has been going on for weeks now. I’m about ready to smash it. 77f56b7e-5053-4e63-ad42-0fe98d1c17ba
  8. Xbox series S wont connect to wireless network after power reset/hard reset/ setting changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S wont connect to wireless network after power reset/hard reset/ setting changes: nothing has worked for no specific reason besides ethernet which isn’t available for me and i tried hard resetting it but the issue came back a day later and it is persisting on not letting me...
  9. How do I connect to wireless internet if there is no networks showing on my screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect to wireless internet if there is no networks showing on my screen?: i cannot see any networks near me and i have refreshed over and over. 4f4e831e-8660-48ad-989f-01f7a59a3d71
  10. Xbox Series S won't connect to wireless network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S won't connect to wireless network: Have power resetted 3 times and disconnected wifi router a couple of times. Currently disconneccted the xbox power cable and i'll see where it takes me. 37bb596d-0185-4571-9ea5-28099dcf3f14