Connection to the internet with games

Discus and support Connection to the internet with games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when i turn on my xbox it has a connection to the internet, and i can download or purchase games. when i go into a game that requires an internet... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DerpGlueStick87, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Connection to the internet with games

when i turn on my xbox it has a connection to the internet, and i can download or purchase games. when i go into a game that requires an internet connection, it kicks me out straight away. what can i do?

:)

DerpGlueStick87, Dec 28, 2015
  2. orion796
    orion796 Guest
    Is being good at MW3 a skill or an ability?

skill haha, its whoever has the worse internet connection..bad internet=better connection with this game

orion796, Dec 28, 2015
  3. Jmahalak
    Jmahalak Guest
    games wont connect to server

Anyone having issues with their games not connecting to the internet ? My connection is good everything seems to be working fine except for the Xbox games don't acknowledge my internet connection. Its getting frustrating.

Jmahalak, Dec 28, 2015
  4. birdyjj Win User

Problems logging in to Xbox with Microsoft Sudoku

Yes. Says there is no internet connection. But there is no problem with my internet connection and other Xbox games have no problem connecting.
  5. Silver97890 Win User

Trouble with backwards compatible game

I can't, it says that it's not connected to the internet. My xbox one is connected to the internet but when I try to play a 360 game on the xbox one it says that it can't connect to the internet.
  6. HollywoodBull Win User

Can't play offline

most games require internet connection to download / update etc

and if the game is online based to play that will require constant internet connection.
  7. dariel5 Win User

Problem when I try to start a game in xbox app

also, when i disconnect my internet connection, the game starts and when i connect again to the internet, the game crashes
  8. orion796 Win User

Is being good at MW3 a skill or an ability?

skill haha, its whoever has the worse internet connection..bad internet=better connection with this game
Thema:

Connection to the internet with games

1. Connection to the internet with games - Similar Threads - Connection internet games

2. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  3. Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c44a4a17-ad3e-499f-9b92-315fa79d69e5
  4. Xbox won't load games, friends, or anything else, but is connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't load games, friends, or anything else, but is connected to the internet.: Issue resolved. Thank you. 39a9c321-2f1f-451d-9680-fdac00ba79ee
  5. Why can I not connect to lobbies in games, but my internet is working perfectly fine? PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not connect to lobbies in games, but my internet is working perfectly fine? PC: A recent issue has arose when I attempt to play any online games. Whenever I try to play games such as Overwatch 2, Apex Legends, Roblox, or any game that includes multiplayer, I can not join...
  6. My internet says "No Internet, Connected" any time i play a game on my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My internet says "No Internet, Connected" any time i play a game on my pc: My connection is perfectly stable and fast whenever i use it for anything else, videos, music etc, and the same is true for all my other devices, but whenever i load up a game, after a few minutes...
  7. Unable connect to internet with game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable connect to internet with game.: In GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience wich i playing on pc in the middle of the game all of sudden game don't allowed me to buy "green cash" with real money.Everything before was ok with buying...
  8. My games stop installing because of my internet connection and I’m connected but when I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My games stop installing because of my internet connection and I’m connected but when I...: My games stop installing because of my internet connection and I’m connected but when I test it my download and upload speed aren’t available and everyone else’s is fine...
  9. Microsoft flight simulator does not connect to internet (using cloud gaming)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator does not connect to internet (using cloud gaming): I open flight simulator on my xbox one with cloud gaming and when i try to "Fly" it says im not connected to the internet and that it will try to connect. when i click "download offline map" its...
  10. My XBox is connected to Internet but won't launch games or apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBox is connected to Internet but won't launch games or apps.: I have tried everything short of repurchasing game pass as it won't even let me do that. About 9pm on October 11 2023, our internet needed to be restarted. We restart the internet to find out...