Connection to NBA2K servers

Discus and support Connection to NBA2K servers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am not able to connect to the nba2k servers. Is this a result of the current issues?if 3b091b54-bcbc-4c07-be7b-baaac72dc7c4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by landerso, Jan 5, 2022.

  1. landerso
    landerso Guest

    Connection to NBA2K servers


    I am not able to connect to the nba2k servers. Is this a result of the current issues?if

    :)
     
    landerso, Jan 5, 2022
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    Connection to NBA2K servers

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independently Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you.

    - Open the Xbox Guide by pressing the guide button on the controller and select Settings.

    - Select Network Settings.

    - Select Advanced Settings.

    - Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address.

    - Select Clear.

    - Allow the console to restart when prompted.
  3. rip rida43 Win User

    Nba2k server error

    No I haven't solved it yet but I did read that you can try the following until update appear in the lower left hand side of the screen. You have to repeat the games whichever you choose ( play now or black top ) until it appear and you could also try watching
    the credits play all way thru. U dnt have to watch it lol but just let it play thru. Dnt know if it works but I play a game of black top N play now sumtyme but still no update yet so up to you if you wanna try it.
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

    Nba2k server error

    Hey there,

    We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

    Thank you!
  5. FabianFarfan Win User

    Nba2k server error

    Ive been having this same problem for a couple months. did you end up solving it and if you did how?
  6. rip rida43 Win User

    Nba2k server error

    Yea just when I join a multiplayer game online in Nba 2k19.
Thema:

Connection to NBA2K servers

Loading...
  1. Connection to NBA2K servers - Similar Threads - Connection NBA2K servers

  2. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect: As the recent news about some Ubisoft titles being free if you own them on Xbox digitally, I have received Farcry 6, Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla on my Ubisoft Connect PC...
  6. Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work...
  7. Xbox series X won't connect to internet

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X won't connect to internet: Tried connecting to Wi-Fi and says it's already has a wired connection, when it doesn't. Doesn't also work when connected to Ethernet cable. Tried hard reset, power downs, router turned on and...
  8. Insider program connectivity issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider program connectivity issues: I joined the Xbox insider program yesterday, and today when I've turned on my series X can't connect to the Xbox Network. I am connected to my wifi network, all the tests are coming back normal...
  9. Discord Connectivity Issues on Xbox Series X Despite Stable IPv6

    in XboX Insiders
    Discord Connectivity Issues on Xbox Series X Despite Stable IPv6: Hello, I would like to report recurring issues with Discord voice chat integration on Xbox Series X. Observed behavior: Discord voice chat occasionally disconnects for approximately 15–30...
  10. xbox controller having issues connecting and button

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox controller having issues connecting and button: bought a week ago worked fine. today it started acting up, it wouldn’t let me press A went to home screen and it was spamming a app but not opening. it is now having problems connecting to the...