Connection profile xbox one, error 0x87DD0006

Discus and support Connection profile xbox one, error 0x87DD0006 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Connection profile on xbox one, impossible, error 0x87DD0006 how? my connection to the network works good 7f7eafa2-9cd3-4842-b4c3-6ce6c2e173fd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ViolonRose6996, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Connection profile xbox one, error 0x87DD0006

Connection profile on xbox one, impossible, error 0x87DD0006 how? my connection to the network works good

:)

ViolonRose6996, Jan 6, 2014
  2. critter171
    critter171 Guest
    anyone at moment can't sign into there gt on xbox live?

Xbox One Cannot Sign in error Code 0x87dd0006

I was just playing this morning without issues

critter171, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Sign in error 0x87DD0006

I'm trying to sign in on my profile I keep getting this error 0x87DD0006. I've everything down and everything. My network connection is good.

TONY MUSCLES103, Jan 6, 2014
  4. SYN Dec0y
    SYN Dec0y Guest

i am having the exact same problem but as i was typing this it finally connected me. Took like 10 tries w/ some breaks in time in the middle.

SYN Dec0y, Jan 6, 2014
  5. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest
    Hey there Rose! Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

To start off, here's a couple questions for you:

1. What region are you physically located in?
    2. What region is your account set to?

Let us know and we'll be standing by to hear back from you! ^_^

@SYN Dec0y: I'm glad to hear to you were able to get connected! Give a shout if you run into any other questions or issues. =)

Mister Cerb, Jan 7, 2014
  6. faisalawan46
    faisalawan46 Guest
    i have the same problem...my region account set to is US but physically in pakistan...need help

faisalawan46, May 2, 2014
  7. marty smarty
    marty smarty Guest
    im in newcastle and when i test connection it is fully working but i cant sign into my account and im also not recognized because of this error? any help

marty smarty, May 2, 2014
  8. Metis V
    Metis V Guest

xbox.com/status shows issues with sign in services on xbox one.

Problem is that it won't even sign in locally so i'm unable to play offline!! Connection profile xbox one, error 0x87DD0006 :(

Metis V, May 2, 2014
  9. I am also having the same issue. I am able to sign in online and my internet is up and running.

KenGriffey206, Jul 2, 2014
  10. elbert bh
    elbert bh Guest
    ta osso estou tendo esse problema

elbert bh, Jul 2, 2014
  11. Bei17
    Bei17 Guest
    i'm with the same problem ¬¬

Bei17, Jul 2, 2014
  12. having the same issue. Did a little snooping and it would appear that XBOX live is experiencing technical problems right now.

CalmerThanYouR3, Jul 2, 2014
  13. Connection profile xbox one, error 0x87DD0006

CalmerThanYouR3, Jul 2, 2014
  14. I just had this problem. And after messing around for a few minutes I got this to work. Go to Apps and Games. Then to apps. settings. System. Click on language and location. And finally click restart now all the way on the right. After it restarts you should
    be able to sign in.

MrMcGibblets97, Oct 31, 2018
  15. SYN Dec0y Win User

i am having the exact same problem but as i was typing this it finally connected me. Took like 10 tries w/ some breaks in time in the middle.
  16. CalmerThanYouR3 Win User

17. elbert bh Win User

ta osso estou tendo esse problema
  18. marty smarty Win User

im in newcastle and when i test connection it is fully working but i cant sign into my account and im also not recognized because of this error? any help
  19. faisalawan46 Win User

i have the same problem...my region account set to is US but physically in pakistan...need help
Thema:

1. Connection profile xbox one, error 0x87DD0006 - Similar Threads - Connection profile error

2. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  3. On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...: Xbox 360 live service issue 35b6f261-9e06-42a9-a889-24c1cd5bed5f
  4. Why do all of my controllers control input for the same profile upon connection them to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do all of my controllers control input for the same profile upon connection them to my...: I bought a new xbox series s and got all setup then tried to connect a second controller to play bulders gate 3 split screen and when i connect the second controller in never gives me an option to...
  5. Xbox one can’t connect to profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one can’t connect to profile: Hi all I'm getting the following error code when trying to sign on the Xbox one. Note: I have no games pass subscription content. 0x87DD0017 What did I checked and do already: - Internet...
  6. Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.: For over a year now, I haven’t been able to play any Xbox 360 games online. Initially, when the issue started Every time I tried to load an Xbox 360 game I couldn’t sign into my accounts on the...
  7. App and profile not connected. App not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App and profile not connected. App not working.: I bought game pass for pc. App is not working. Yet when I click to view my profile the profile is connected. What can I do so that the Xbox app can connect to my profile....
  8. Xbox Series X Network Connected But Can't Sign In To Profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Network Connected But Can't Sign In To Profiles: Hi Team, This is one of the weirdest issue I've encountered. I am connected to the Xbox Network, Network tests from the console shows I'm connected. I updated a few games without signing into...
  9. Why can't I connect my profile to black ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I connect my profile to black ops 2: Whenever I click download new profile to add mine it keeps saying check network connection but my connection is running just fine and it won't let me add my profile can anyone help?...
  10. I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...: Getting error on Xbox 360 sorry this profile can't sign in to Xbox live on this console to fix it download it again Do I have to do that and if I do will it get rid of my saves...