Connection problems

Discus and support Connection problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I haven't been able to connect to Bingo for 5 days now. What is going on?? 35f708b8-3b49-4037-9a7a-0d9aaa13deda Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SonsyCamera3239, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Connection problems

I haven't been able to connect to Bingo for 5 days now. What is going on??

:)

SonsyCamera3239, Sep 15, 2017
  2. jkoll66
    jkoll66 Guest
    Smartglass connection problems

Hello all,

I've searched the Internet and can't find a solution to my issue. I can't get Smartglass to connect to my console over my wi-fi network . I have the app installed on my Xoom and Razr. I have Smartglass enabled on my console. I can't connect using either device. Eventually, I get a message saying "Unable to locate my console". I can, however, connect with my phone over 4g. Is there a setting on my router that needs to be changed? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

jkoll66, Sep 15, 2017
  3. RobotChicken
    RobotChicken Guest
    Connection problem - HELP

Hey guys,
    So it's been about a year since I bought my Xbox 360 (newer generation), and my Xbox Live connection works 2 days out of 3. I use wireless connection. My Xbox is pretty far from my router, but when I connect to a network, my router shows up and there are usually around 4 bars. When I click on "test connection", this is where it tells me that the console is unable to connect.
    Did anyone had this problem before?

RobotChicken, Sep 15, 2017
  4. EonSoldier96 Win User

Problem with Connection

I have had the same problem but a different error code. Please go to the link below to see a possible explanation for your issue. Let me know if the info was relevant and/or useful to you. Thanks.

forums.xbox.com/.../105262.aspx
  5. The of gentil Win User

Connection problem

6. HassanB Win User

connection problems

If you have Virgin Media as your internet service provider then that would be why you can't connect to LIVE currently. There's a current service status for a subset of LIVE users that have Virgin Media as an ISP. Please keep an eye out on your regions XBOX
    Status page, assuming you've stated your in the UK your status page would be located
    here.

[​IMG]
  7. Ermac29 Win User

Connection problems

What sort of issues do you run into when trying to connect?
  8. tts-ECEC84D4-AC11-40 Win User

Connection problem

Can you provide a bit more regarding your type of connection? Are you wired or wireless?
Thema:

Connection problems

1. Connection problems - Similar Threads - Connection problems

2. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  3. problem connecting to 5.0ghz but my 2.4ghz works just fine

in XboX Insiders
    problem connecting to 5.0ghz but my 2.4ghz works just fine: when i connect to 5G my internet will not connect with it but when i connect to 4G my internet is fine except it feeling like its dcing every 10 seconds when im playing games whihc is also another...
  4. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  5. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  6. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  7. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  8. XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem: I am trying to connect my console to the Xbox app (android) but the app is stuck at the message "Turn on your console and sign in with your account". My console is turned on and i have signed in....
  9. Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support: I've been having this problem since i bought my xbox one about a year ago, i can connect to my wifi but the connection automatically disconnects for 10 seconds every few minutes, Making the online...
  10. anyone else have a problem with series x not connecting properly when using ethernet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone else have a problem with series x not connecting properly when using ethernet...: ive tried every fix possible, im far from stupid and been using computers/consoles since the 70s, starting with atari 2600 to coding on a zx spectrum 48k when i was 12. there is definitely a...