Connection problem of achievement on windows 10 xbox app

Discus and support Connection problem of achievement on windows 10 xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I think i got some connection problem with the xbox app in windows 10. I found that my xbox app work fine except the part of checking... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AgateCircle5622, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Connection problem of achievement on windows 10 xbox app

Hi everyone,

I think i got some connection problem with the xbox app in windows 10. I found that my xbox app work fine except the part of checking achievement, every time I click on the achievement, it just keep telling me that there was a loading error and
    try again later.

However, when I login the xbox live on xbox.com, I can access the achievement part with no problems.

The point that I really want to solve this problem instead of just checking the achievement on xbox live is because I find that only when the xbox app successfully connect to the achievement part, so that my games (forza horizon 3) realize that
    I already unlock those achievement and then give me the reward.

Sorry for my poor English, hope you guys understand what I mean and give me some suggestion.

Thank you so much!

:)

AgateCircle5622, Jun 4, 2017
  2. Janik2402550
    Janik2402550 Guest
    connecting to online games

the Xbox app on windows 10 can't connect to the server (server connection: blocked) help solve this problem! could it be a problem with my account

Janik2402550, Jun 4, 2017
  3. Xbox live problems

Also same problem! Didn't see this post yet. Same deal. Works when I snap the achievements app, but not the actual profile. Also same deal with Windows 10 xbox app. Doesn't show any achievements listed.

EndlessChorus63, Jun 4, 2017
  4. Connection problem of achievement on windows 10 xbox app

I found different symptoms of xbox app on different platform:

Xbox app on xbox one always should total achievement as zero for all games. You can see which game you are playing, but you can't turn on achievement tracker as it always grey out.

Xbox app on windows 10 navigate to achievement page on any game, it just keeps loading. After a while the achievement tab will even disappeared.

Xbox app on android / windows 10 mobile cannot access to any achievement page, and some time

Xbox app on windows 8 / windows phone 8, & achievement page on
    xbox 360 surprisingly work fine and able to show achievements correctly.

Not sure is there any way to fix all this....

PatrickLiuX360, Jul 19, 2017
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Can the Windows Store verify an existing installation of game(s) downloaded previously or from files from another computer? Similar to Steam et al

Hi there Nor,

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, you will need to click the install to download any digital content for PC.

If you have a Windows 10 device, you can now use the Xbox app to connect to the Xbox Live service.

If you’re having problems installing the Games for Windows Live app, or connecting to the Xbox Live service, see

Troubleshoot Games for Windows Live connection problems

For other gaming options, see:

Hope this helps.
  6. PatrickLiuX360 Win User

I found different symptoms of xbox app on different platform:

Xbox app on xbox one always should total achievement as zero for all games. You can see which game you are playing, but you can't turn on achievement tracker as it always grey out.

Xbox app on windows 10 navigate to achievement page on any game, it just keeps loading. After a while the achievement tab will even disappeared.

Xbox app on android / windows 10 mobile cannot access to any achievement page, and some time

Xbox app on windows 8 / windows phone 8, & achievement page on
    xbox 360 surprisingly work fine and able to show achievements correctly.

Not sure is there any way to fix all this....
  7. EndlessChorus63 Win User

Xbox live problems

Also same problem! Didn't see this post yet. Same deal. Works when I snap the achievements app, but not the actual profile. Also same deal with Windows 10 xbox app. Doesn't show any achievements listed.
  8. RevisedBrake931 Win User

Trouble connecting Xbox One to Xbox app (Windows 10)

Sure The Problem With Windows 10 & Apps Try One Solution : Connect Your Xbox One With Other Laptop Running Windows 10 Ie Log In Another Laptop Running Win 10 Be Sure You Have Wireless Access Point To Connect Your Xbox App At Your Laptop With The Same Your
    Xbox One If That Solved Your Problem You Need To Reinstall Win 10 On Your Dell Laptop
  9. XBF George L Win User

Xbox App on Windows 10 - Server Blocked - Teredo Filter

Thema:

1. Connection problem of achievement on windows 10 xbox app - Similar Threads - Connection problem achievement

2. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  3. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  4. problem connecting to 5.0ghz but my 2.4ghz works just fine

in XboX Insiders
    problem connecting to 5.0ghz but my 2.4ghz works just fine: when i connect to 5G my internet will not connect with it but when i connect to 4G my internet is fine except it feeling like its dcing every 10 seconds when im playing games whihc is also another...
  5. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  6. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  7. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  8. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  9. XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem: I am trying to connect my console to the Xbox app (android) but the app is stuck at the message "Turn on your console and sign in with your account". My console is turned on and i have signed in....
  10. Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support: I've been having this problem since i bought my xbox one about a year ago, i can connect to my wifi but the connection automatically disconnects for 10 seconds every few minutes, Making the online...