: CONNECTION ON 360

Discus and support : CONNECTION ON 360 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : CONNECTION ON 360 I Purchased a xbox 360. but it wont connect to wired network ands since covid cant afford the WIFI adapter. Can someone please... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BRITTNYOELSCHLAGER-VOGEL, Aug 10, 2021.

1. : CONNECTION ON 360

I Purchased a xbox 360. but it wont connect to wired network ands since covid cant afford the WIFI adapter. Can someone please advise me in what might be done?

:)

BRITTNYOELSCHLAGER-VOGEL, Aug 10, 2021
  2. ShadowChaser36 Win User

connecting xbox 360 to xbox one

To connect the the 360 to the X1, you use the HDMI IN port. Therefore, signal is going from the 360 to the X1. You still need to connect the X1 to an HDMI compatible tv or use an adapter to connect to other connections. You can't play the X1 through the
  3. InsanKilla clan Win User

Xbox live 360

If your Xbox 360 console is having network connection issues of any kind, answer a few questions on the Xbox
    360 Connection and Network Solution
    and we’ll point you to the best troubleshooting steps for the specific type of connection issue you’re experiencing.
    Learn more
  4. maxen Win User

Setting up HD mode

5. Miss Portia Win User

I Would like to connect to xbox live thru my laptop. Please help i would appreciate any input.

6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

CONNECTION ON 360

Hi there! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue! I used to have an Xbox 360 with a similar issue! I followed these steps and they worked wonders: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...).

Please let me know if they work!
Thema:

1. : CONNECTION ON 360 - Similar Threads - CONNECTION 360

2. how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?: how to connect my computer to Xbox 360? ba1fdca5-c40d-4cbe-8579-ed588406bf13
  3. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  4. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  5. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  6. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  7. I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what: I've tried both wi-fi and ethernet both at my own place and someone else's and it won't connect. I need it to connect so I can download an update for a game. c6499c00-7999-466a-887e-f231bb65e5de
  8. Xbox 360 doesn't connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 doesn't connect to internet: My xbox 360 will won't connect to the internet but does to my router. This also appears to happen everytime I use an xbox live account where internet features still work on other accounts that...
  9. How do you connect the Xbox 360 WiFi adapter to the Xbox 360 E (2013)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you connect the Xbox 360 WiFi adapter to the Xbox 360 E (2013)?: bought the Xbox 360 model e for my son and he can’t connect to WiFi because Xbox shut down their 360 servers so I need to know before I buy this WiFi adapter for the Xbox...
  10. Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?: Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console? All possibilities are included, adapter etc. 9e8a67ad-f0cc-449c-9f26-9017f935bd56