: CONNECTION ON 360

Discus and support : CONNECTION ON 360 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : CONNECTION ON 360 I Purchased a xbox 360. but it wont connect to wired network ands since covid cant afford the WIFI adapter. Can someone please... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BRITTNYOELSCHLAGER-VOGEL, Aug 10, 2021.

1. : CONNECTION ON 360

I Purchased a xbox 360. but it wont connect to wired network ands since covid cant afford the WIFI adapter. Can someone please advise me in what might be done?

:)

BRITTNYOELSCHLAGER-VOGEL, Aug 10, 2021
  2. ShadowChaser36 Win User

connecting xbox 360 to xbox one

To connect the the 360 to the X1, you use the HDMI IN port. Therefore, signal is going from the 360 to the X1. You still need to connect the X1 to an HDMI compatible tv or use an adapter to connect to other connections. You can't play the X1 through the
  3. InsanKilla clan Win User

Xbox live 360

If your Xbox 360 console is having network connection issues of any kind, answer a few questions on the Xbox
    360 Connection and Network Solution
    and we’ll point you to the best troubleshooting steps for the specific type of connection issue you’re experiencing.
    Learn more
  4. maxen Win User

Setting up HD mode

5. Miss Portia Win User

I Would like to connect to xbox live thru my laptop. Please help i would appreciate any input.

6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

CONNECTION ON 360

Hi there! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue! I used to have an Xbox 360 with a similar issue! I followed these steps and they worked wonders: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...).

Please let me know if they work!
Thema:

1. : CONNECTION ON 360 - Similar Threads - CONNECTION 360

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook: can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook the wireless one but I am wondering if the wireless receiver would work on a chromebook 8d441067-6167-482d-baf5-8c0570ed48b9
  4. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  5. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  6. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  7. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  8. my Xbox 360 E will not connect to Spectrum internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox 360 E will not connect to Spectrum internet: So I got my 360 E a few years ago and a few months ago I tried connecting it to the internet but it won't connect, I tried hotspot and I gave up. 54ecfb1f-40e9-47a7-90ca-0c97461ff619
  9. how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?: how to connect my computer to Xbox 360? ba1fdca5-c40d-4cbe-8579-ed588406bf13
  10. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...