Connection: No Way !

Discus and support Connection: No Way ! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Another bad day at Microsoft ... the support-office has weekend ! 12a79e5a-e492-476e-9410-4a9b9d7721b4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PoliteEvening52, Nov 3, 2017.

  1. Connection: No Way !


    Another bad day at Microsoft ... the support-office has weekend !

    :)
     
    PoliteEvening52, Nov 3, 2017
    #1
  2. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest
    Connection lost - no way to regain

    There are two options to do this:

    1. Log out of your profile and log in again. This can be done by clicking on your avatar picture in the upper left corner.

    2. Go to settings / network and choose "go offline" and then choose "go online".

    Does this help you with your issue?
     
    BobMcFly247, Nov 3, 2017
    #2
  3. Snazzbox
    Snazzbox Guest
    Connection lost - no way to regain

    I have crappy internet where I live and my connection often drops, but when it does and it comes back online, I always have to completely restart my xbox one. On the Xbox 360, there was a button to reconnect to the internet/Xbox Live. Why isn't there one
    for the Xbox One? There's nothing I can do right from the Xbox One to reconnect to the internet without doing a complete restart and it's such a pain in the ***! Why has this not been fixed yet?
     
    Snazzbox, Nov 3, 2017
    #3
  4. XB1R Hephaestus Win User

    Ways of connecting to Xbox Live!

    Hey there Gazza. First off, HUGE congrats on moving in with your SO. Best move of my life, and I wish you all the best. As for your connection, that is a sadder story. For now there is no supported method of connecting a dongle for networking purposes. If
    you are using a phone as your 4G device it SHOULD be possible to create a wifi hotspot and then connect your console to that wirelessly. It is not going to be an amazing connection (more than likely will see lag issues in game causes by the instability of
    the connection type), but might be enough to stay connected depending on the quality of your 4G connection. 2 Mb internet connections are high enough to support an Xbox Live connection so you might actually be fine with your internet service provider, but
    if not it sounds like you could have a hotspot alternative. Best of luck.
  5. Ryykes Win User

    Ways of connection to the internet! Help!

    Thanks ^.^ do you know any good cheap routers that aer good for the xbox360?
  6. GMAN990 Win User

    Ways of connection to the internet! Help!

    Hi,

    Yes a router is the based way forward, even if its a wireless router you can still connected wired to it, they usually come with 4 Ethernet ports
  7. BobMcFly247 Win User

    Connection lost - no way to regain

    There are two options to do this:

    1. Log out of your profile and log in again. This can be done by clicking on your avatar picture in the upper left corner.

    2. Go to settings / network and choose "go offline" and then choose "go online".

    Does this help you with your issue?
  8. Miss Ermine Win User

    One way of fixing a connection

    Great tip! Please feel free to post it to folks who look like they could use it :)
Thema:

Connection: No Way !

Loading...
  1. Connection: No Way ! - Similar Threads - Connection

  2. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect: As the recent news about some Ubisoft titles being free if you own them on Xbox digitally, I have received Farcry 6, Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla on my Ubisoft Connect PC...
  6. Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work...
  7. Xbox series X won't connect to internet

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X won't connect to internet: Tried connecting to Wi-Fi and says it's already has a wired connection, when it doesn't. Doesn't also work when connected to Ethernet cable. Tried hard reset, power downs, router turned on and...
  8. Insider program connectivity issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider program connectivity issues: I joined the Xbox insider program yesterday, and today when I've turned on my series X can't connect to the Xbox Network. I am connected to my wifi network, all the tests are coming back normal...
  9. Discord Connectivity Issues on Xbox Series X Despite Stable IPv6

    in XboX Insiders
    Discord Connectivity Issues on Xbox Series X Despite Stable IPv6: Hello, I would like to report recurring issues with Discord voice chat integration on Xbox Series X. Observed behavior: Discord voice chat occasionally disconnects for approximately 15–30...
  10. xbox controller having issues connecting and button

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox controller having issues connecting and button: bought a week ago worked fine. today it started acting up, it wouldn’t let me press A went to home screen and it was spamming a app but not opening. it is now having problems connecting to the...