Connection issue

Discus and support Connection issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my xbox series x was working fine wireless, but to improve download speeds, I did a direct connect. Now my console won't connect to my network... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by the808jester, Dec 8, 2022.

1. the808jester
    the808jester Guest

Connection issue

So my xbox series x was working fine wireless, but to improve download speeds, I did a direct connect. Now my console won't connect to my network without a direct connect. I can see other networks broadcasting and even changed my network to broadcast a well but it doesn't show up at all. I've done the power cycle on ALL hardware (console, router, modem, etc.), but my Xbox cannot connect to my network at all. It's very frustrating that all the usual fixes don't work and that's all that's being suggested. Is there anyone else having this issue?

:)

the808jester, Dec 8, 2022
  2. LazarusLupus Win User

Connection Issues

Update!

With the ethernet cable plugged I experienced no disconnections. I think that the problem is with my flatemates xbox as i've used the wifi adapter at home on my own xbox without problems. I Think i'll just buy a 15m ethernet cable, dont think they are too
    expensive.

Cheers for the help guys.
  3. denis97g Win User

Connection Issue

have you tried running a network test?
  4. Miss Portia Win User

connection issues

5. Banned HGH Win User

Connection issues

Should I connect that through the router or to the modem directly?
  6. NevynPA Win User

Connection Issue

It's most likely caused by that moderate NAT you say is showing up. You'll need to either port-forward the necessary ports for Xbox LIVE to your Xbox console, or you'll need to put your Xbox in your router's DMZ.

forums.xbox.com/.../2024695.aspx
Thema:

Connection issue

1. Connection issue - Similar Threads - Connection issue

2. Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...: For a bit of context this issue has been going on for the last few days. My series X is connected to the internet with an Ethernet cord. I have run all of the network tests and they all show that...
  3. Xbox Controller connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller connectivity issues: So, I usually play with my headset on and every couple minutes or so my headset would make a static noise as if my controller is losing connection then my controller would turn off then on, then...
  4. Xbox Remote Play connection issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Remote Play connection issues.: I'm having a small, but annoying problem with the Xbox Remote Play feature, in the sense that every so often, probably once or twice every hour or 2, it'll say that it disconnected and then...
  5. Xbox Series S connection issue on startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S connection issue on startup: On My xbox Series S I have had an issue with connecting to network systems wirelessly. When I looked for my wifi it wouldn't pop up I tried searching through specifying my SSID but still didn't...
  6. Wireless connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless connection issue: Hello, for the past few years my xbox has been doing this thing where it just doesn't connect to my wifi, and I used to be able to fix it by going into the network settings and I think either...
  7. Wired connection issue on Xbox X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired connection issue on Xbox X: Hi. My Xbox x is showing a wired connection plugged in. There is no wire connection as I only use wifi. Xbox stuck on check wired connection. This happened after a power failure in the...
  8. Xbox party and game connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party and game connection issue: I’m currently at college and I’m trying to play Xbox with other people here. When we try to connect to an Xbox party nobody can connect and it gets disbanded. This occurs with some games like...
  9. issue we found your console but cant connect

in XBoX on Windows
    issue we found your console but cant connect: Hello ..I cant stream xbox on my laptop,every time there is an issue we found your console but cant connect...i have 5g internet and i enadbled streaming on other devices on xbox...
  10. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...