Connection from Windows 10 laptop to Xbox One

Discus and support Connection from Windows 10 laptop to Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have Xbox one connected to same network as my laptop over AC WiFi network. I am able to add Xbox One to my control panel, but when I stream movies... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HighFlyingSnow, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Connection from Windows 10 laptop to Xbox One

I have Xbox one connected to same network as my laptop over AC WiFi network. I am able to add Xbox One to my control panel, but when I stream movies from my laptop after sometime the laptop disconnects from Xbox One. The status in control panel says not
    connected though the Xbox one is turned on. To make it work I need to remove and add Xbox one again and then thing again starts to work. This is really frustrating when you are watching movies and all of a sudden Xbox disconnects.

Laptop model: Dell Latitude E6430

:)

HighFlyingSnow, Dec 27, 2015
  2. Piotr222222
    Piotr222222 Guest
    Speed of the internet and quality of streaming

Hello. Does the speed of the internet affect the quality of streaming between Xbox One and Windows 10 Laptop? Does the main role play the distance of the console and laptop from the router, with WiFi connection?

Piotr222222, Dec 27, 2015
  3. GregVerrall
    GregVerrall Guest
    Logging into one account on XBOX One console and another account on Windows 10?

Got XBOX One and Windows 10 laptop, and Destiny TTK. I find I can log on to one XBOX Live account and play Destiny from either the XBOX One console or the Windows 10 laptop. However, I would like to be able to log in under a second XBOX Live account i.e.
    one XBOX Live account on the XBOX console and one on the Windows 10 laptop, so that we can have 2 people playing Destiny TTK together. Is this possible?

GregVerrall, Dec 27, 2015
  4. RevisedBrake931 Win User

Trouble connecting Xbox One to Xbox app (Windows 10)

Sure The Problem With Windows 10 & Apps Try One Solution : Connect Your Xbox One With Other Laptop Running Windows 10 Ie Log In Another Laptop Running Win 10 Be Sure You Have Wireless Access Point To Connect Your Xbox App At Your Laptop With The Same Your
    Xbox One If That Solved Your Problem You Need To Reinstall Win 10 On Your Dell Laptop
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

XBOX and Windows7

Hi, no it's not possible, as most laptops have a hdmi out connection, not an hdmi in connection. The only way you can use a laptop as a monitor is to use Windows 10 Xbox app and stream the xbox one to Windows 10 via that method. As you say you have Windows
    7, so you cannot do it anyway.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

My earbuds are not working well

So if I understand you correctly, you are streaming from your console to your laptop, and you have your controller connected to the laptop with your earbuds connected to the controller?

How is your controller connected to the laptop? Via MicroUSB cable or via the Xbox wireless adapter for Windows 10?
  7. napalm 31337 Win User

Xbox to Laptop.

Is it possible to connect my xbox to my laptop and use my laptop as a tv?
    NO, your laptop have an HDMI out, you can workaround this using Xbox Companion App on Windows 10.

If both Xbox One and your laptop use ethernet connection to your network, you can play without any issue.
  8. Wishcatcher Win User

Xbox one controller not connected?

Hi,

I think your laptop is connected on the wifi… and maybe your Xbox too.

To get 100% working streamer use ONLY ethernet cable for both.

Please read this > https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/how-to-use-game-streaming

About your controller not connected ,use a usb cable to connect it on your laptop, and follow this to setup the controller correctly with the lastest update on the Windows 10 laptop > https://support.xbox.com/xbox-on-windows/accessories/how-to-update-xbox-one-controller-windows-10

Regards,
Thema:

Connection from Windows 10 laptop to Xbox One

1. Connection from Windows 10 laptop to Xbox One - Similar Threads - Connection Windows laptop

2. Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.: Tried Bluetooth/paring and restarting...no other blue tooth devices are connected. Watched YouTube videos for Windows 11 - stuck! f992ffe4-060c-4ad7-ab2a-15d035d0f139
  3. I am trying to connect my Xbox One s to my Windows 8 with a hdmi

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to connect my Xbox One s to my Windows 8 with a hdmi: I tried all I can look up how to but I simply can't figure it out how too do it thare is not a bluetooth and I am trying to do something with it without internet but It won't broadcast to it it...
  4. Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I connect my Headset to my Xbox Series X controller the microphone no longer works. I did the same as I did on Windows 10. I connected the USB C...
  5. How do I connect a Xbox 1 (Wired) to Windows Vista?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I connect a Xbox 1 (Wired) to Windows Vista?: I've tried many links, but they don't work, and the videos that I watched told me to install a driver to get it to work, If you have any working links please tell me!...
  6. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  7. How to connect my xbox 360 to my windows 11 laptop, without windows media center?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to connect my xbox 360 to my windows 11 laptop, without windows media center?: In windows 11 is not available windows media center, because it was removed in 2015, so what can i do to connect them, i want to play and use game pass 777b7fd3-1eb8-4c3a-86c6-e37bd2639d12
  8. Why cant i connect my xbox series x to my laptop windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i connect my xbox series x to my laptop windows 10: Can someone tell me what do i need to do, when i try to connect my xbox series x to my laptop windows 10 it shows the same answer every time “ try again later, there seems to be a problem”. The...
  9. How to connect my fav music to my xbox 360 with my windows laptop?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to connect my fav music to my xbox 360 with my windows laptop?: Hi, i am trying to connect my favourite music to my xbox 360 and i have a windows laptop but i am not sure how to connect my music to the xbox 360. If u have the solution pls dm me here or my...
  10. how to connect xbox one to hp stream laptop window 8?

in XBoX on Windows
    how to connect xbox one to hp stream laptop window 8?: help me figure how to connect xbox one to laptop pc? 0302c13e-70b3-455f-bc9f-2fc81b792835