connection fail ? WTF please help

Discus and support connection fail ? WTF please help in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] Bonjour, aujourd'hui, j'achète la mer de voleurs et regarde ça.Je vérifie mon pare-feu ok, tout va bien. S'il vous plaît aider m'aider.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MatthieuDillerin, Aug 10, 2018.

1. connection fail ? WTF please help

connection fail ? WTF please help [​IMG]
    Bonjour,
    aujourd'hui, j'achète la mer de voleurs et regarde ça.Je vérifie mon pare-feu ok, tout va bien.
    S'il vous plaît aider m'aider.

:)

MatthieuDillerin, Aug 10, 2018
  2. TrumpFan89
    TrumpFan89 Guest
    No connection. Please help!

There's no connection to my Xbox 360 whatsoever, trying to connect to my live profile, it fails. Trying to connect to my offline profile, it fails. I can't play anything on my 360 please help!

TrumpFan89, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Yunayay
    Yunayay Guest
    please help!!!

i had an issue with connecting to xbox live and i tried everything to fix it. so, the last thing i thought to do was to do a factory reset, it went fine until it got to the updating part, and it failed. it fails every time i try! and when i test my internet
    connection, it says everything is fine. i don't know what to do!!!

Yunayay, Aug 10, 2018
  4. connection fail ? WTF please help

today i inspect this.
    connection fail ? WTF please help [​IMG]

MatthieuDillerin, Aug 10, 2018
  5. MatthieuDillerin Win User

today i inspect this.
    [​IMG]
  6. Styelz Win User

BATTLEFIELD 3 CO-OP CONNECTION PROBLEM

same here.. can't play friends on co-op .. WTF? Invites don't come through. And when they do the connection for co-op fails.
  7. Xbox works Out Win User

xbox live won't connect

Not able to connect to live for the past. 2 days. Xbox can connect to network but fails at Internet. Help please
  8. RickMitchell4 Win User

Call of duty Modern Warfare

Connection failed unable to access online services for modern warfare please help
  9. X1lKingWizard Win User

Status Code: 8015000a-00b96084-1ed9e66e out of the blue

Same here, wtf?! Help! Please?
Thema:

1. connection fail ? WTF please help - Similar Threads - connection fail WTF

2. Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]: Can’t Connect. Keeps saying “connection failed. Failed to login to online services [Reason:DETRICK-LESTER]. My connection and speed are good. Just had the cable guy come out and look at my...
  3. Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...: Hello, I recently made the switch from Xbox Series X to PC gaming. I bought a very nice PC that runs flawlessly with windows 11 installed. I am only having one problem and that it connecting my...
  4. Xbox Series X Flight Simulator will not start up. Fails when connecting to the cloud.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Flight Simulator will not start up. Fails when connecting to the cloud.: It's starts to connect to the cloud and fails back to home screen. Worked for two hours yesterday with Microsoft doing factory reset etc...and it's still not working and they closed my ticket....
  5. Two brand new Series X. One failing on hard wired connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two brand new Series X. One failing on hard wired connection.: Two brand new Series X; 1 fails with wired. One installed flawlessly, downloading all games using wired 1G connection. 2nd unit would start downloading ok, then speed would drop away to nothing...
  6. Trying to play COD MW 3. Trying to play multiplayer, I keep getting a connection failed,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play COD MW 3. Trying to play multiplayer, I keep getting a connection failed,...: Trying to play COD MW 3. Trying to play multiplayer, I keep getting a connection failed, The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox network. I have an active game pass account. I relinked...
  7. When I try to play COD modern warfare 3 it says connection Failed Could not connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to play COD modern warfare 3 it says connection Failed Could not connect to...: When I try to play cod modern warfare 3 it’s saying Connection Failed could not connect to online services connection interrupted by user d5fade49-700f-4da5-ae9d-5c9f68696732
  8. Xbox 360 failing to connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 failing to connect to Xbox Live: For a while now, I've been experiencing an issue on my Xbox 360 where I am able to log in, but it immediately states "Disconnected from Xbox Live" and forces me to use my account locally. My...
  9. Battlefield 5 is saying that it has failed to connect to the EA online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlefield 5 is saying that it has failed to connect to the EA online: When I go on to battlefield 5 it says failed to connect to ea online and online features will be unavailable Please try again I’ve got an ea account though so it’s really weird I’ve also tryed...
  10. failed to connect to host error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    failed to connect to host error: me and my friend tried playing astroneer im on pc gamepass and he is on xbox gamepass 957ea7f3-5612-423a-b6f6-9e1571d9330d