Connection errors

Discus and support Connection errors in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I continue to get connection problems during play. Sometimes it will reconnect without having to exit the game but other times it must be restarted... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GamerGigi1948, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Connection errors

I continue to get connection problems during play. Sometimes it will reconnect without having to exit the game but other times it must be restarted thereby losing all my winnings. It ALWAYS occurs once a round is completed.

:)

GamerGigi1948, Sep 24, 2017
  2. Miss Kleo
    Miss Kleo Guest
    Connection Errors

Hey summitslaughter! To get a better idea of the issue here can I have you review our start here sticky (forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx) and post back the details
    requested in bold? Standing by for those details. Connection errors :)

Miss Kleo, Sep 24, 2017
  3. Connection errors

Always try clearing your cache twice on your hard drive, then unplugging your modem, plugging back in! Happens to me all the time, fixes it... Thought EA had fixed this, when it came out for free for Gold users, guess not...

GamingSince80s, Sep 24, 2017
  4. WickedCueball Win User

Can't connect to live

5. curse1 Win User

XBOX LIVE

6. Chaoslordmatt Win User

Inability to connect is getting frustrating

and now each time i test it it changes. one time it says it's an xbox live connection error, the next it's a network connection error, and the next it's an internet connection error.
  7. xbox360italy Win User

no connection

Hello,

Have you an error?

I get an error message when I test my Xbox LIVE connection

If you get an error message when you run the Test Xbox LIVE Connection tool, look for your error message here to find solutions to your connection issue.

I get an error message when I test my Xbox LIVE connection
  8. StefanNeubauer Win User

Xbox only connecting to Xbox live with one network

Thema:

Connection errors

1. Connection errors - Similar Threads - Connection errors

2. Xbox elite controller 2 connection errors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller 2 connection errors: A couple of days ago my Xbox Elite Controller 2 didn´t respond when I tried to turn it on pressing the Xbox button. After connecting the USB cable it turned on and I was able to use it without...
  3. Xbox won't connect, error code 0x0000000000100

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect, error code 0x0000000000100: Series S can't connect to network, error code 0x000000000000100. I had an 0x0000000000800 error a few days ago and fixed it by hard resetting, first time booting since then and the issue is back...
  4. Xbox Live connection error for Xbox 360 Games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live connection error for Xbox 360 Games: Whenever I try to play xbox live on Call of Duty Black Ops: 2 for xbox 360 (I’m playing on xbox one.) My profile is grayed out, and when i click download profile, and click off, it let’s me sign...
  5. My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect: I just got a Lenovo laptop and gaming on it works with my hot spot but it keeps saying it won’t connect with Internet. I keep getting the error “we found your console but can’t connect....
  6. Im trying to play minecraft and there is error connection refused no further information

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to play minecraft and there is error connection refused no further information: When trying to connect to a minecraft server that my friends normaly can play i cant, it doest even show this server as online, even if it is. I already tried changing dns, setting up windows...
  7. Error connecting Fortnite account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error connecting Fortnite account: how to connect Fortnite epic account to the Xbox when it was originally connected to a different Microsoft account. Now getting an error trying to reconnect from epic that another Microsoft...
  8. How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?: I've been playing Minecraft on Windows 10 with my friends for a long time with no issues. Last month, it started showing an error saying "unable to connect to world" whenever I try joining someone...
  9. Connection error in grounded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connection error in grounded?: Hey guys, I have an question about the game „Grounded“ I’m having issues to join or create a game. It says no connection or if I want to join a friends game it says „there is no game that...
  10. Windows 10/11 Nintendo Switch Joycon Driver Error/Not Connecting

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10/11 Nintendo Switch Joycon Driver Error/Not Connecting: Just to discuss a common issue when pairing Nintendo Switch controllers on Bluetooth. It may work the first time, however you may find that when you return to pair again, it does not work, and the...