Connecting Xbox controller to multiple consoles

Discus and support Connecting Xbox controller to multiple consoles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, is it possible to sync an Xbox controller to multiple consoles/pcs at once? I dont want to mess up my controller or consoles so thats why Im... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MineKat015, Apr 9, 2019.

1. MineKat015
    MineKat015 Guest

Hi there, is it possible to sync an Xbox controller to multiple consoles/pcs at once? I dont want to mess up my controller or consoles so thats why Im asking. Thank you Connecting Xbox controller to multiple consoles :)

MineKat

:)

MineKat015, Apr 9, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

At a time one controller can be synced only to one console/PC. But you can always switch between the devices by syncing the controller each time with the new device.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create
    a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you and have a great day!
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

5. Craven665 Win User

I believe you would have to re-sync the controller to the console each time you wanted to use that controller on that console. The process only takes a few seconds. If you are using the controller on a PC through a USB cable then it should sync automatically.
    Wireless might be the same process as console but I have not used this method so I am not sure.

If you're trying to use the controller on multiple devices all at once (ie have 2 xbox on at the same time and use the controller to run both) then I don't believe that is possible but I could be mistaken.

Hope all of this helps.
  6. AwesomeAv0028 Win User

XBOX ONE CONSOLE

Hi TmntDrew,

Yes, you can use. USB Hub to connect multiple wired controllers to the Xbox console. I have done this many times and each controller works perfectly.
Thema:

1. Connecting Xbox controller to multiple consoles - Similar Threads - Connecting controller multiple

2. xbox controller wouldn't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller wouldn't connect: hello i am using windows 10 and im trying to connect my xbox controller to pc, i got it to pair using "devices & printers" in the control panel, and it connects the first time, but when the...
  3. My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One: For a little bit I've been using my Xbox Series S Controller to play on my PC, but when I wanted to play my Xbox One again, the controller just did not work, so I tried to reconnect the controller...
  4. Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC: Hello everyone, hope you doing well, Im having trouble to connect my new controller on my pc. I tried if it works generally on phone and it’s connected normally. On pc unfortunately it does not...
  5. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  6. My Xbox Controller won't appear in the bluethooth tab, but it will connect via wire.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Controller won't appear in the bluethooth tab, but it will connect via wire.: I've been trying to connect my Xbox controller to my pc via bluethooth but it won't appear in the bluethooth area, I tried updating the drivers, updating the controller through the Xbox...
  7. My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer: I have recently paired my xbox one controller to my computer and it no longer connects to the computer. I have restarted both the computer and the controller multiple times as well as turning the...
  8. Is there a way to fix your control losing connection after clipping something

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to fix your control losing connection after clipping something: Usally when i attempt to clip a moment in the game after i press the button to clip. My remotes enters "pairing mode" as it blinks and goes on and off. On the screen it asks me to confirm my...
  9. The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller: I'm trying to sync my controller to my xbox, the light on the controller will flash but the button on the Xbox isn't causing it to flash and sync. Is this a known issue? Is this something I can...
  10. Connect XBOX 1 Elite Controller Series 1 to Mac?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect XBOX 1 Elite Controller Series 1 to Mac?: am under the impression that this controller does not support Bluetooth/wireless connections. Even if it does, my 2023 Mac M2 still does not recognize it (running the latest update). I have tried...