Connecting Xbox Controller to Android

Discus and support Connecting Xbox Controller to Android in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have recently got an Xbox one controller (the old model - 1537). Since it doesn't have Bluetooth support I tried to connect to my tablet (Android... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zayan Mohammed Suraj, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Connecting Xbox Controller to Android

So I have recently got an Xbox one controller (the old model - 1537). Since it doesn't have Bluetooth support I tried to connect to my tablet (Android 8) via otg. But as I connect it, the controller vibrates but does not turn on. I did the same with my pc and the controller vibrates, turns on and is fully functional. Is the reason becuase it doesn't support Android 8? If not please help me find a solution.

:)

Zayan Mohammed Suraj, Jan 31, 2023
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Help! Controller won’t connect to phone

The Xbox One Controllers developed and certified with Apple’s MFi (Made For iPhone/iPad) certification will work with games that have implemented MFi Controller support. This is just like how Apple certifies other iPhones/iPad accessories, like Lightning
    cables.

Some of these Controllers include an increase that locks your iPhone in place, allowing you to use the iPhone like a portable game console, holding the controller in your hands. Some drivers use MFi to a physical connection, so you need to connect to the
    Flash port on your iPhone or iPad. Though, only the most MFi drivers connect wirelessly via Bluetooth, such as a Bluetooth headset or keyboard.

Now we see how an Xbox Controller to connect to your iPhone or iPad.

First, you’ll need to insert the controller in pairing mode

Now, turn on the Xbox wireless controller via the Xbox Button

how to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox one controller to android

Then open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad and select Bluetooth.

Click on the Controller to pair it with your device.

Note: if you have to purchase to game for your iPhone so first you need to check controller supported device.

If you’ve Jailbroken it, you can also try installing the “drivers for all” Cydia controller. It will allow the driver as MFi, as the controller function 4 Sony PlayStation activated as an MFi controller.

connect Xbox one controller to your Android and IOS Device

Many types of Controller support to your Android device

By pressing the Xbox button turn on your Xbox Wireless Controllerhow to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox
    one controller to android

If you have wireless Bluetooth controller, you can pair with the android devices to putting it in pairing modes.

Then turn on your Smartphone and go to the Bluetooth screen in setting app.

Now enable your Bluetooth, now you can see the controller on Bluetooth pair.

And now you can connect to the Xbox one controller with your Bluetooth and launch the game and start to playing

how to connect xbox one controller,xbox one controller ,how to connect xbox one controller to ipad, xbox one s controller ios, how to connect xbox one s controller to iphone, how to connect xbox one controller to android

If you have an OTG cable, using that you can be connected 360 to an Android tablet with a wired Xbox Control standard, too. You can use this cable Buy elsewhere for only a few dollars on Amazon. Also the same type of cable allows you to use other USB devices
    such as USB flash drives with your phone or tablet.
  3. Adam Sheetz Win User

CV: hKpp TeLBM0Ymg+uqOMrtA+.2.0

Hi Dave L, my name is Adam.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble connecting your Xbox Wireless Controller to your Android phone while using the Xbox Game Pass app. Here are some steps that you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Make sure that your Xbox Wireless Controller is updated to the latest firmware version. You can do this by connecting your controller to your PC and using the Xbox Accessories app to check for updates.

2. Ensure that your Android phone is running on Android 11 or later, as the Xbox Game Pass app requires this version of Android to work properly.

3. Try resetting your Xbox Wireless Controller by holding down the pairing button on the back of the controller for 10 seconds, then re-pairing it with your Android phone.

4. If none of the above steps work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox Game Pass app on your Android phone.

I hope this helps.
    Adam.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to connect a controller to mobile android

yes you can connect an Xbox One S/X controller to an android device as long as the android device supports controllers. I know you can do this as I have connected mine to my android device (Amazon fire 10), and it works well. All you have to do is turn
    on bluetooth on your device, and go in bluetooth settings and select scan for new device, then with the xbox one s controller, turn it on, and press and hold the sync button until the light on the controller flashes quickly. Your device should find the controller
    and pair them together.
  5. Tesla 746 Win User

Question

It does not, but the Xbox One x controller does and can be used to connect with an Android phone for use with mobile gaming you just use the sync button on the controller to connect with your phone.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox Elite Serie 1 can´t pair mobile with Android 9 (Bluetooth)

The Xbox Elite Controller can’t connect wirelessly to your Android device since it doesn’t operate over Bluetooth
Thema:

Connecting Xbox Controller to Android

1. Connecting Xbox Controller to Android - Similar Threads - Connecting Controller Android

2. Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...: was doing a controller firmware update when my controller disconnected from the charger causing the update to stop, leaving my Xbox home button flashing and controller unresponsive. Have changed...
  3. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  4. Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord: Hello, While playing Snowrunner on my PC with my Xbox One controller, like I have for over 2 years, it disconnected randomly, while I was driving in the game. In the Bluetooth menu on the PC,...
  5. Controller and connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller and connection issues: My first issue i was having was trying to do remote play on my mobile device. I connected via bluetooth my wireless controller to my phone and started remote play.. Only the A and B and the xbox...
  6. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  7. Why won't the controller stay connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't the controller stay connected?: I have read all related questions and suggestions. Nothing is a permanent fix and I'd rather not switch systems. If there isn't a fix for this , switching is the I kt option left...
  8. Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.: As the title says it, I cannot connect my controller wirelessly or with a wire. Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Ram: 16gb Mobo: Gigabyte B550 UD AC-Y1 SSD: WD sn750 se 1tb I have tried to...
  9. I can’t get my Xbox controller to connect no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get my Xbox controller to connect no matter what: So I’ve got the original black Xbox 1 and the pairing button on the side hasn’t worked idk why just one day it stopped but my controllers would still connect so whatever then my controllers just...
  10. How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay?: How do I connect multiple Xbox controllers to my PC's xbox app and stream the gameplay? Ive been able to seamlessly play on my xbox by streaming in to my laptop through the xbox companion app, and...