Connecting Xbox 360 headsets

Discus and support Connecting Xbox 360 headsets in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I have just signed my son up to xbox live gold mostly to play minecraft online he plays with his sister using one gold account I know she has to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JHUNTER07, Jan 3, 2014.

1. JHUNTER07
    JHUNTER07 Guest

Hi I have just signed my son up to xbox live gold mostly to play minecraft online he plays with his sister using one gold account I know she has to sign in as guest I went to game and told shop assistant what I was wanting to do and purchased two turtle
    beach XLa headsets I am using hdmi cable so now realise I also need to get audio adapter but not sure if I can use two of these headsets don't want to open second headset incase I have to return if anyone can tell me if I can use both of these and how to set
    them up I would really appreciate the support Looking at the picture of how to connect is it possible to put red and white cables on to each other or is there a double adapter I would need for this or have I been sold the wrong headsets for what I'm looking
    to do Thanks

:)

JHUNTER07, Jan 3, 2014
  2. DangerousBard, Jan 3, 2014
  3. juan van
    juan van Guest
    juan van, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Connecting Xbox 360 headsets

First off, you will not be capable of using a headset with a guest account, online chat is only available to those with an Xbox Live Gold subscription. So if you intend on doing that you are unfortunately out of luck. As for the headsets, the xbox should
    have come with a regular av cables, those can be used with the turtle beach headsets. As for using two headsets at once, I have never tried this but according to the official TurtleBeach website they say two headsets may be used at once, but only on separate
    accounts.

N6isMasterChief, Jan 3, 2014
  5. JHUNTER07
    JHUNTER07 Guest
    Ok so if I got my daughter a xbox live gold account they could both sign into live on the same console and and both talk to there friends at the same time? The av cable that came with xbox won't fit with hdmi cable in aswel and picture is rubbish without
    hdmi

JHUNTER07, Jan 3, 2014
  6. dlCHIEF58
    dlCHIEF58 Guest
    Which model of 360 do you have? If you have the 360-S model (not the newest one), then perhaps the optical output may be an option depending upon your audio setup or headsets (I know some Turtle Beaches use optical input). I know what you mean about the
    HDMI and regular AV cables as I had that issue with my S model running through my One by HDMI.

dlCHIEF58, Jan 4, 2014
  7. dlCHIEF58
    dlCHIEF58 Guest
    The other option would be to get a AV cable with component or VGA, if your TV supports those inputs.

dlCHIEF58, Jan 4, 2014
  8. Connecting Xbox 360 headsets

im trying to set up my turtlbeach headset to hdmi but my friends can hear me but i cant hear them can you help me with my problem thank you

SSC WILDCATBEAN, Oct 31, 2018
  9. KALEEF Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

Turn off and disconnect all controllers from the Xbox 360 and disconnect the wireless headsets from the controllers.

Connect the wireless headset to the Xbox 360 using the USB cable. Turn on the wireless headset.

Sync the headset to quadrant 1 by pressing the "Connect" button on the on the Xbox 360. Then press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset for two seconds. Do not continue to press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset, as this will change the
    quadrant to which it is connected. If the headset now works without the controllers attached, the problem must be with one of your controllers. If the headset still does not work, then the problem is with the headset.
  10. DangerousBard Win User

HELP PLEASE READ!!

11. OCRyzen Win User

syncing iphone 4 with xbox bluetooth

If you are talking about, connecting you iPhone 4 to your Xbox 360 Bluetooth Headset, follow this link..

support.xbox.com/.../use-bluetooth-wireless-headset

The Xbox 360 Console, doesn't support Bluetooth & only the Wireless Bluetooth Headsets are capable of a Bluetooth connection to Bluetooth Devices etc..

You will need to use your Apple USB cable to connect to the Xbox 360 Console..
  12. Andy Mulligan Win User

Xbox 360 headset - microphone not working

13. TragicSkies Win User

My original headset doesn't work!

Thema:

1. Connecting Xbox 360 headsets - Similar Threads - Connecting 360 headsets

2. how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?: how to connect my computer to Xbox 360? ba1fdca5-c40d-4cbe-8579-ed588406bf13
  3. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  4. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  5. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  6. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  7. I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what: I've tried both wi-fi and ethernet both at my own place and someone else's and it won't connect. I need it to connect so I can download an update for a game. c6499c00-7999-466a-887e-f231bb65e5de
  8. connect headset to 360 E with 3.5 mm plug (no optical connections)

in XBoX on Consoles
    connect headset to 360 E with 3.5 mm plug (no optical connections): I have a newer 360 E with the 3.5 mm plug in the back, no optical port. How can I connect a wired headset with microphone? I tried connecting a generic headset via the 3.5 mm plug. I got good...
  9. Emerson EM510 Stereo Wireless Headset - Bluetooth Headset? Can I connect this to my XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Emerson EM510 Stereo Wireless Headset - Bluetooth Headset? Can I connect this to my XBOX 360: I have a pair of Emerson EM510 Stereo Wireless Headset - Bluetooth Headset and I have had them for a while now and was wondering if I can connect them to my XBOX 360 S. I want to use them while...
  10. How to connect Tritton Stereo Headset (Gears of wars 3 ) to the new mini xbox 360 E 250GB and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect Tritton Stereo Headset (Gears of wars 3 ) to the new mini xbox 360 E 250GB and ...: How to setup Tritton Stereo Headset (Gears of wars 3 ) to the new mini xbox 360 250GB ( Xbox 360 E)? The headset have an RCA adapter. The new 250GB mini Xbox back is diferent from others xbox...