Connecting with the account that made the purchase with a physical copy of a game

Discus and support Connecting with the account that made the purchase with a physical copy of a game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My brother bought a physical copy of a game about a year ago. As I saw him play the game, and played multiplayer with him, I enjoyed the game, so I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shawn Corriveau, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Connecting with the account that made the purchase with a physical copy of a game

My brother bought a physical copy of a game about a year ago. As I saw him play the game, and played multiplayer with him, I enjoyed the game, so I created this account to have my own saves and played a few times with the game.

But, today, when I put the disk inside the console, I was asked to connect with the account that has made the purchase of the game. It's a physical game that was bought in person, using dollar bills, so I didn't see how it would know what account bought
    it, but I tried connecting my brother account only to be met with the same message.

How do I get rid of that message and continue where I left of last time in that game?

(Just in case it would be relevant, the game is Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2)

:)

Shawn Corriveau, Apr 20, 2018
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Fallout 3 code with digital preorder

Hey there!

Are you posting from the same account that originally made the purchase? Did you purchase a physical or digital copy of the game?

Mister Maka, Apr 20, 2018
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Rainbow Six Siege; Free Bonus Games

Hey there Chief Touch em.

To clarify did you purchase a physical copy of the game or did you purchase a digital copy of the game? If it was physical the codes would have been included with the purchase. Apologies for any confusion!

Mister Maka, Apr 20, 2018
  4. Connecting with the account that made the purchase with a physical copy of a game

Hi TGG Gamer,

Thank you for reaching out to us on this. You will want to follow all the steps in our guide for the "Do you own this game or app" error message to get this
    sorted out.

Have a great week!

Mister Kellogg, Apr 23, 2018
  5. Mister Kellogg Win User

Connecting with the account that made the purchase with a physical copy of a game

Hi TGG Gamer,

Thank you for reaching out to us on this. You will want to follow all the steps in our guide for the "Do you own this game or app" error message to get this
    sorted out.

Have a great week!
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Fallout 3 code with digital preorder

Hey there!

Are you posting from the same account that originally made the purchase? Did you purchase a physical or digital copy of the game?
  7. Mister Maka Win User

Fallout 3 Digital Code (Preordering Fallout 4)

Stahlfuchs43, if you purchased a physical copy of the game the code would be redeemed in the box. If the game was purchased digitally be sure to check for the code on the account that originally made the purchase. If you haven't received a code on the account
    that made the purchase go ahead and
    create a new thread over here. Thanks!

Everyone else, I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Fallout 3 download code for Xbox One

Hey there, QuixoticBanana! We're unable to verify that you purchased Fallout 4 through the Xbox One Store. Did you happen to purchase a physical copy or purchase this on another account?

If you purchased a physical copy, the Fallout 3 code is generally located within the case for that game.

If you purchased this on another account, then please post back on that account so that we can look into this further for you. Thanks!
  9. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox One Fallout 4 Promotion

Hey there Warpro72.

Can you clarify on if you purchased the game digitally or did you purchase a physical copy of the game? If you purchased a physical copy of the game the codes should have been included in the case.
Thema:

1. Connecting with the account that made the purchase with a physical copy of a game - Similar Threads - Connecting account made

2. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  3. My accounts are connected to the same email

in XBoX on Consoles
    My accounts are connected to the same email: I have one email and 2 accounts connected to it. One of the accounts has Xbox game pass on it and the other doesn't. I can't manage the account that has xbox game pass. Whenever I try to manage...
  4. Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network: I have an issue where my xbox wont connect to the xbox network and wont sign in to my account. I have searched online and tried everything. I have restarted my console a bunch now and also tried...
  5. Does signing in on Xbox with a vpn connection get my account at risk for ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does signing in on Xbox with a vpn connection get my account at risk for ban: Hello I would like to know if I sign into my Xbox account with my vpn activated could I get banned since it shows me in a different region also I have another question can I create an account with...
  6. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  7. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  8. Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic...: Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic Games Account. Please log in using a different Xbox network account, or switch to another Epic Games...
  9. How do you remove your old twitch that is still connected to your Xbox account when you...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you remove your old twitch that is still connected to your Xbox account when you...: I tried signing out on the twitch app but I’m still logged in when I got to the broadcast option 3baaf595-20b9-4612-ab34-456a3df3ac7f
  10. i made this microsoft account, but it says it connected to a profile, i want it to connect to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i made this microsoft account, but it says it connected to a profile, i want it to connect to ...: i cant find how to check what profile its connected to and i need to update my games, badly, i know how but need to get this xbox live account to work. 4d40fc0f-509f-4161-ae4c-a7435c3fe577