Connecting two Xbox 360s for storage?
Discus and support Connecting two Xbox 360s for storage? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My boyfriend wants to connect his Xbox 360 white that has an external drive to my Xbox 360 S using an ethernet cable and use my Xbox to play destiny... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FishinDeerHunter, Jan 31, 2021.
Thema:
Connecting two Xbox 360s for storage?
Loading...
-
Connecting two Xbox 360s for storage? - Similar Threads - Connecting 360s storage
-
Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect
in XboX InsidersThe Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect: As the recent news about some Ubisoft titles being free if you own them on Xbox digitally, I have received Farcry 6, Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla on my Ubisoft Connect PC... -
360S will not connect to phone hotspot
in XBoX on Consoles360S will not connect to phone hotspot: I've tried every suggestion, need help. Used to connect daily, test connection connects to network. Internet blocked, Xbox live blocked... 7d0ad4b3-c441-48c5-9c85-71b60c435309 -
Xbox 360s controller won't connect to consule
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox 360s controller won't connect to consule: I'm trying to get an Xbox 360 s controller to connect to the 360 s consule. My problem is the plug is an odd shape, not usb shaped. What am I doing wrong, is there a secret plug in? Also, I have a... -
Xbox 360s cannot connect to network
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox 360s cannot connect to network: Hi all, Really hoping i can get help some help here i've been trying all day to wirelessly connect my xbox 360s but got nowhere. The following is my results after however many hours, I have tried... -
X Box 360S can connect to wireless but not to internet
in XBoX on ConsolesX Box 360S can connect to wireless but not to internet: Hello, I have been trying to hook my son's x box up to live for the past year. I have contacted Microsoft continuously. I had the internet provider out. Finally, microsoft said I had a defective... -
My 360s won't connect to xbox live
in XBoX on ConsolesMy 360s won't connect to xbox live: I have just purchased the 4gb 360s and I'm having difficulty connecting to my wifi, when I do a connection to Xbox live test it says 'can't connect to wireless network' Please help...