Connecting to people from other countries?

Discus and support Connecting to people from other countries? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi - I recently moved to Poland and am trying to connect to my friends on call of duty but it keeps saying that i cant connect. I have good internet,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by poo snake2004, Nov 28, 2017.

  1. Connecting to people from other countries?


    hi -

    I recently moved to Poland and am trying to connect to my friends on call of duty but it keeps saying that i cant connect. I have good internet, as do they, but it continues to say "cant connect to host". They can connect to me on occasion, but i cant to
    them. Could this be to do with a region lock? Perhaps it is because i have the Polish verison of the game?

    Thanks for any help.

    :)
     
    poo snake2004, Nov 28, 2017
    #1
  2. I can't play Assassin's Creed Brotherhood on Xbox LIVE

    It might be you NAT setting that is preventing you from connecting to other people. You may want set your settings to open when playing with other people online.
     
    Darker Reaper, Nov 28, 2017
    #2
  3. Problems to play multiplayer games in XBL

    Hey again Aguila! Just to confirm, have you tried playing online with other people without having your USB device attached? If you can connect without it, then these files may be the issue and we can go from there on fixing it. Also, do any other profiles
    on your console have issues connecting to other people in RB3? Let us know, thanks!
     
    Mister Gwyther, Nov 28, 2017
    #3
  4. Larry Lipschitz Win User

    Playing with people from other countries??

    Ok...so what if i create another profile and i choose UK as my locale...will that put me in matches with people from the UK?
  5. VernierSlake Win User

    Playing with people from other countries??

    It's a worldwide service so unless your in game settings are set to only pit you against Americans or the game itself only allows you to play against people in your locale you'll play against people from outside the States.
  6. Pedgeth Win User

    Playing with people from other countries??

    Also consider time of day. US evening is UK very early the next morning and it could be that not many europeans are around.
  7. ngocphi Win User

    Playing with people from other countries??

    No making another account will not help

    Latency is the issue

    With international connections you must have enough speed to connect to them
  8. Photonimus Win User

    Playing with people from other countries??

    Go to individual game specific forums and find people from the countries you wish, friend request them, and join games through game invites.

    I have a bunch of UK friends this way.
Thema:

Connecting to people from other countries?

Loading...
  1. Connecting to people from other countries? - Similar Threads - Connecting countries

  2. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect: As the recent news about some Ubisoft titles being free if you own them on Xbox digitally, I have received Farcry 6, Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla on my Ubisoft Connect PC...
  6. Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work...
  7. Xbox series X won't connect to internet

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X won't connect to internet: Tried connecting to Wi-Fi and says it's already has a wired connection, when it doesn't. Doesn't also work when connected to Ethernet cable. Tried hard reset, power downs, router turned on and...
  8. Insider program connectivity issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider program connectivity issues: I joined the Xbox insider program yesterday, and today when I've turned on my series X can't connect to the Xbox Network. I am connected to my wifi network, all the tests are coming back normal...
  9. Discord Connectivity Issues on Xbox Series X Despite Stable IPv6

    in XboX Insiders
    Discord Connectivity Issues on Xbox Series X Despite Stable IPv6: Hello, I would like to report recurring issues with Discord voice chat integration on Xbox Series X. Observed behavior: Discord voice chat occasionally disconnects for approximately 15–30...
  10. my country isn’t supported on xbox one and i can’t connect to the internet.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    my country isn’t supported on xbox one and i can’t connect to the internet.: so i just got a new xbox from the uk, i live in romania, and no matter how much i try, i can’t get it to connect to the internet. I’ve tried connecting it to my pc’s internet but i couldn’t. i...