Connecting to LIVE and staying that way...

Discus and support Connecting to LIVE and staying that way... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Within the last few weeks my Xbox One has taken to disconnecting from LIVE, but it's not an internet connection issue... Lately the Xbox has just been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by viperstealth007, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Connecting to LIVE and staying that way...

Within the last few weeks my Xbox One has taken to disconnecting from LIVE, but it's not an internet connection issue... Lately the Xbox has just been disconnecting from my router, and then demanding a password to log back into my router. I haven't made
    any security settings to the router and all of my other wireless devices stay connected just fine. Is this a common issue or unique and there's an answer for it somewhere??

:)

viperstealth007, Feb 3, 2015
  2. error code pease try later 80151925

If you are having problems connecting or staying connected to Xbox LIVE, see
    Xbox LIVE connection problems

Prince Leo II, Feb 3, 2015
  3. Haspyo
    Haspyo Guest
    Problems connecting and staying connected to Live

The router doesn't have the UPnP option available, or I'd have it hit up faster than you can shake a 360 no scope montage by some 13 year old kid at. As for the wireless, would it not also effect my brothers connection downstairs? Nothing with wireless
    is within 6ft of my xbox, and the router is free and clear. I've just hit the port-forwarding on this router (was a pain to find, but I got it) and as it's only been a few days and we've actually been having trouble with TWC, I can't tell if the issue is
    still prevalent. While hardwired is a great option, and if possible, would be what I would go to, I'm roughly 20-25ft from the router, and the only cord that I have long enough to reach actually runs through a hole in my floor to get down there so that I
    can attempt to keep a steady connection when I stream for my laptop.

Haspyo, Feb 3, 2015
  4. Connecting to LIVE and staying that way...

Richiestang78, Feb 4, 2015
  5. Richiestang78 Win User

6. I Still xPwNx Win User

Staying connected to Live

7. FLORIDA COPEY Win User

8. SOGannon Win User

so i did allow the content to be fully downloaded but it is still not working. should i delete it and re-download?
  9. LifelongRose53 Win User

If you are attempting to play Exo Zombies in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, and you receive the message "A downloadable content package was removed or all profiles are signed out", you’ll need to allow the free DLC “Compatibility Pack 1” to be downloaded
    and installed. To do this, log in to Xbox Live, start the game, and you should see the message “New required content has been added to your Active Downloads. This content is free and required to play online.” Allow the content to download and install. You
    can check its download status by going to Active Downloads: Xbox button, Games & Apps, Active Downloads.
Thema:

1. Connecting to LIVE and staying that way... - Similar Threads - Connecting LIVE staying

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  4. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  5. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  6. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  7. Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet: So recently my Xbox 360 started to act weird ever since I unplugged it a couple days ago. I’ve recently reconnected it but ever since then I haven’t been able to connect to Xbox live. I’ve seen...
  8. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  9. any 1 else having issue with xbox live and staying connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    any 1 else having issue with xbox live and staying connected: just tried to go on and it keeps logging me out saids my net is fine and my pc is connected just fine but xbox s is refusing to stay connected b1822887-8198-4e76-860b-4f1ab66d6dca
  10. Cannot stay connect to Xbox Live when playing Minecraft Windows 10 version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot stay connect to Xbox Live when playing Minecraft Windows 10 version: I'm currently having an issue where when I open Minecraft for Windows 10 it shows that I have connected to xbox live, but as soon as I enter one of my worlds it disconnects me so I can't use the...