Connecting steelseries arctis 3 via 3.5mm jack to Xbox series x

Discus and support Connecting steelseries arctis 3 via 3.5mm jack to Xbox series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help connecting my headset 49cc10a2-7022-4cf6-894c-1e0bfa27ab31 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Moonlight23oX, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Connecting steelseries arctis 3 via 3.5mm jack to Xbox series x

I need help connecting my headset

:)

Moonlight23oX, Nov 26, 2020
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @Moonlight23oX, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. To help you out with your situation, I will provide you with the official link to where you can check if the headset you are using is compatible with the new series X controller. Here is the
    official link to all the headsets that are either compatible or not with the new controller, and I hope this helps you out!

The link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...one-accessories-work-on-series-x-s-controller

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Buachaill Dona Win User

Xbox audio is broken!!

Hi,

So are you trying to use your headsets wirelessly? Because wireless headsets aren't supported on Xbox. I have to connect my SteelSeries 7 wireless headset via a 3.5mm jack cable. USB headsets won't work one Xbox ones either.
  4. Starseid Win User

Headset series x

Wireless headphones are a bit difficult when it comes too Xbox due to the communication protocol they use. Most 3rd party headphones require a dongle to the Xbox and even then they will probably need to be connected to the controller via a 3.5mm.

Xbox Recently announced a new wireless headset that connects directly to your Xbox and PC without the need for a dongle or 3.5mm. Set for release Next week on the 16th of March. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/accessories/headsets/xbox-wireless-headset

Personally, Im currently happy with my SteelSeries Arctis 9X and the rest of their headsets are pretty decent as well.
  5. UnstableTwo Win User

Volume on Xbox 360 E

You sure it is an E? Not an S? The A/V port you need your own volume control (I use a Steelseries Arctis 3 with a built in audio control on the headset itself). The 3.5mm port that is exclusive to the E is probably the same way, unless it has a separate
    update ring form the other two models.
  6. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Xbox USB audio devices - please support

Hello SamuliVälimäki how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

Yes, it is possible for you to make it work, but it is a little more difficult than on the PlayStation.

To connect the HyperX Quadcast to your Xbox Series X, you will need a few accessories. Firstly, you will need a 3.5mm male to male audio cable. Secondly, you will need a Y splitter cable that has one 3.5mm female jack and two 3.5mm male jacks. Finally, you will need an Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter.

Step-by-Step Guide

Connect one end of the 3.5mm male to male audio cable to the headphone jack of the HyperX Quadcast microphone.

Connect the other end of the 3.5mm male to male audio cable to the female jack of the Y splitter cable.

Connect the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter to the Xbox Series X controller.

Connect one of the male jacks of the Y splitter cable to the audio input of the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter.

Connect your headset to the other male jack of the Y splitter cable.

Turn on your Xbox Series X and the HyperX Quadcast microphone.

Go to the audio settings of your Xbox Series X and select the audio input device as “Headset mic (HyperX Quadcast)”.

https://www.ac3filter.net/does-the-...st is,sound quality in any room of your home.

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'
Thema:

1. Connecting steelseries arctis 3 via 3.5mm jack to Xbox series x - Similar Threads - Connecting steelseries arctis

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  4. Console not connected to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console not connected to the internet: I'm playing cod3 360 on xbox one and never had any problems, not it says my console is not Coto the internet even though my connection tests are good. I tried unplugging and power cycle but still...
  5. can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook: can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook the wireless one but I am wondering if the wireless receiver would work on a chromebook 8d441067-6167-482d-baf5-8c0570ed48b9
  6. Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I connect my Headset to my Xbox Series X controller the microphone no longer works. I did the same as I did on Windows 10. I connected the USB C...
  7. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  8. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  9. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  10. My steelseries won’t connect to Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My steelseries won’t connect to Xbox: Basically I have a steelseries 7x and everything works completely fine at home like it connects to my Xbox the sounds fine and mic everything’s good but I’ve recently taken it to my friends house...