Connecting Razer Kraken Kitty headphones to Xbox One

Discus and support Connecting Razer Kraken Kitty headphones to Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have looked at a previous thread that explained how to do this, but it dated back from 2015 and didn't entirely work. Does anyone have an updated... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Amy9340, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Amy9340
    Amy9340 Guest

I have looked at a previous thread that explained how to do this, but it dated back from 2015 and didn't entirely work.

Does anyone have an updated way this works for them?

My headphones are the Razer Kraken Kitty headphones, with USB port. I have the Xbox One S. The laptop I use is the HP Envy x360.

:)

Amy9340, Jan 16, 2021
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Why does xbox only support some usb headsets?

Hi PinkPixxii,

The Razer Kraken RGB headset is a PC headset and to utilise its colourful RGB goodness you need to use the Razer Chroma RGB software. Even looking on youtube, I cant see anyone who uses this headset with either a PS4 or an Xbox One.

Razer make a range of products for the Xbox One and also a Kraken for console (I believe that Razer make matching add on kitty ears for existing Kraken users). The only thing you can do is you reach out to Razer via social media and suggest they make a console
    version of the Kraken Kitty.

You can also make suggestions to help shape Xbox via the Xbox Insiders Reddit Page. This would be a great place to suggest more uses for the USB port.
  3. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

USB headset

I couldn't find anything way to connect the Razer Kraken Ultimate to an Xbox One. it is for PC only. on Razers website all their products have specs that will tell you what they can connect to. I know they have ones that will work on the Xbox One because
    I use Razer Krakens that don't use usb.
  4. MishManners Win User

USB headset

Nope. Unfortunately there is no support for USB headset/microphone with Xbox. Some headsets do have a USB port, but these are Xbox compatible headsets. You will need to ensure you obtain a headset that is compatible with Xbox one. As you can see from the
    Razer site, the Razer Kraken is compatible with Xbox: https://support.razer.com/gaming-headsets-and-audio/razer-kraken-xbox-one/ but it
    appears the Kraken Ultimate is not compatible.
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Xbox headset echo

Your headphones are good, tried to check all console audio options with the headset? There are options to eliminate noise and background noise, I have a Razer Kraken Essentials and the audio is perfect.
  6. Ironics212-[xboxvenu Win User

How does 7.1 soround sound works on xbox one?

Im thinking of buying the razer kraken for xbox one, is it worth the money?
Thema:

1. Connecting Razer Kraken Kitty headphones to Xbox One - Similar Threads - Connecting Razer Kraken

2. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  3. Razer Atrox connecting to Win10, but Game Pass won't recognize it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Atrox connecting to Win10, but Game Pass won't recognize it: Razer Atrox being recognized by Windows and shows as Xbox Gaming Device in device manager. Was working with no issues for years up through the other day, can navigate menus outside the game app...
  4. Can't connect the Razer Blackshark V2 X microphone to my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect the Razer Blackshark V2 X microphone to my pc: I've just gotten a Razer Blackshark V2 X and I want to use the microphone but its not coming up anywhere on my computer to use it as the microphone and when I do a mic test I just hear sound from...
  5. Cannot connect Razer Kaira Pro Headset to my Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect Razer Kaira Pro Headset to my Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10.: I can easily connect my Xbox controller to my wireless adapter but I can't seem to connect my Razer Kaira Pro. The adapter just can't find the headset. Although, I have no issue connecting the...
  6. Razer Kaira for Xbox Series X does not connect with Discord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Kaira for Xbox Series X does not connect with Discord: So, I bought a Razer Kaira for Xbox Series X, and connected it with an Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 so I can use it with discord. For some reason, Discord is not picking up anything from...
  7. How to connect razer nari ultimate to Xbox one wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect razer nari ultimate to Xbox one wireless: I have a normal razer nari ultimate and I want to connect it to my Xbox one with the usb. I am using the razer headphone app but the light glows blue for a few seconds then unpairs. What’s the...
  8. Any way to get my Razer Nari Ultimate for Xbox headphones to connect to Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Any way to get my Razer Nari Ultimate for Xbox headphones to connect to Series X?: Title Having constant issues with this headset. Only paired twice and now won't pair at all. I have tried full shut downs, controller firmware updates, updating console, turning controller on...
  9. can't connect razer kraken pro v2 headset to wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't connect razer kraken pro v2 headset to wireless controller: Hi Support, My son just got a new razer kraken pro V2 headset. we connected it directly to the wireless controller of Xbox one X . controller version is 3.1.1221.0 The headset work (we can...
  10. connect Razer mouse on xbox one, playing on Fortnite is working but not perfect controlling ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    connect Razer mouse on xbox one, playing on Fortnite is working but not perfect controlling ...: connect Razer mouse on xbox one, playing on Fortnite is working but not perfect controlling the movements. Any idea how to calibrate, finetune, setup for better use? It seems the sensitively is...