Connecting phonak hearing aids to xbox one audio

Discus and support Connecting phonak hearing aids to xbox one audio in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son has recently started using phonak hearing aids which connect to devices using bluetooth. How can he get all the xbox audio (in game and chat,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AArbuckleJMA, Apr 4, 2022.

  1. AArbuckleJMA
    AArbuckleJMA Guest

    Connecting phonak hearing aids to xbox one audio


    My son has recently started using phonak hearing aids which connect to devices using bluetooth. How can he get all the xbox audio (in game and chat, and chat with friends on PS4) on Fortnite and use the mic on his hearing aids to chat with them using his bluetooth hearing aids?

    :)
     
    AArbuckleJMA, Apr 4, 2022
    #1
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Connecting phonak hearing aids to xbox one audio

    Bluetooth it's unsupported for none Bluetooth device, not only for this one's, console doesn't have a Bluetooth adapter, the wireless connection used by controllers and headsets is not trough Bluetooth
  3. AArbuckleJMA Win User

    Connecting phonak hearing aids to xbox one audio

    Thanks for your reply. I am so disappointed that microsoft do not support Bluetooth for those with hearing aids. They are making the situation difficult and unsatisfactory to say the least.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Connecting phonak hearing aids to xbox one audio

    Hi AArbuckleJMA! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    Currently the console doesn't support Bluetooth connection for this kind of devices

    Some users use the remote play feature to connect the console to a PC or mobile phone, this way you can use the Bluetooth capabilities of that device

    Others adquire a 3.5mm Bluetooth jack adapter, o won't recommend that, but is an option available
  5. MinenMyBiz Win User

    Help for hearing impaired gamer

  6. DanMen334 Win User

    Headset Mic

    check that the audio on your microphone is activated, also try to connect your control via usb (the amount of battery influences that the microphone may or may not serve) finally if nothing works ask for change of your hearing aids could be damaged
Thema:

Connecting phonak hearing aids to xbox one audio

Loading...
  1. Connecting phonak hearing aids to xbox one audio - Similar Threads - Connecting phonak hearing

  2. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect: As the recent news about some Ubisoft titles being free if you own them on Xbox digitally, I have received Farcry 6, Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla on my Ubisoft Connect PC...
  6. Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work...
  7. Xbox series X won't connect to internet

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X won't connect to internet: Tried connecting to Wi-Fi and says it's already has a wired connection, when it doesn't. Doesn't also work when connected to Ethernet cable. Tried hard reset, power downs, router turned on and...
  8. Insider program connectivity issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider program connectivity issues: I joined the Xbox insider program yesterday, and today when I've turned on my series X can't connect to the Xbox Network. I am connected to my wifi network, all the tests are coming back normal...
  9. Discord Connectivity Issues on Xbox Series X Despite Stable IPv6

    in XboX Insiders
    Discord Connectivity Issues on Xbox Series X Despite Stable IPv6: Hello, I would like to report recurring issues with Discord voice chat integration on Xbox Series X. Observed behavior: Discord voice chat occasionally disconnects for approximately 15–30...
  10. xbox controller having issues connecting and button

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox controller having issues connecting and button: bought a week ago worked fine. today it started acting up, it wouldn’t let me press A went to home screen and it was spamming a app but not opening. it is now having problems connecting to the...