connecting pc to xbox 360

Discus and support connecting pc to xbox 360 in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; how do i connect my lenova pc to my xbox 360.they are connected to the same wifi and also connected through a usb db5fef61-9827-4382-8213-5241ceaf3375 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by aislynomilgoetok, Jul 14, 2021.

1. connecting pc to xbox 360

how do i connect my lenova pc to my xbox 360.they are connected to the same wifi and also connected through a usb

:)

aislynomilgoetok, Jul 14, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

how can i connect the xbox 360 controller to windows 10

To connect a Xbox 360 wireless controller to your PC you need the Xbox 360 wireless controller adapter for Windows. https://bit.ly/3e2eUTF

To connect a Xbox 360 wired controller to your PC, just plug in the USB plug into the USB socket on your PC.
  3. Miss Portia Win User

help conecting to xbox useing a vodaphone dongle

4. StuartATrueRed Win User

xbox 360 controller not working on PC

Is the controller a wireless controller or wired? If it is wireless, how are you connecting it? If by using the play & charge kit, then the Xbox 360 controller will not work, as the cable is only recognized on PC for charging only. You need to use a Xbox
    360 Wireless adapter for PC to connect a wireless Xbox 360 controller to your PC.
  5. WPAK Win User

connexion en bluetooth d'une manette Xbox 360 a un pc *Mod Translation: Bluetooth connection of an Xbox 360 controller has a PC*

Web translation:

bluetooth connection of an Xbox 360 controller to a pc

hello, I bought an Xbox 360 controller for my pc, the seller certified me that it will work or I can not connect to bluetooth, there is no cable for the connected I made
    the update of the Windows software, and still nothing since yesterday afternoon I ended up losing patience.
    Thanks for your help

Response:

Hi there,

in order to connect a wireless Xbox 360 controller to a PC you will require a wireless receiver, the 360 controllers do not support bluetooth.
    Please see this link for the exact steps on how to use a 360 controller and wireless receiver on a PC:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-on-windows/accessories/connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Use TP-Link 54mbps TL-wn321g USB for XBOX LIVE

Thema:

connecting pc to xbox 360

1. connecting pc to xbox 360 - Similar Threads - connecting 360

2. how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?: how to connect my computer to Xbox 360? ba1fdca5-c40d-4cbe-8579-ed588406bf13
  3. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  4. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  5. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  6. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  7. I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what: I've tried both wi-fi and ethernet both at my own place and someone else's and it won't connect. I need it to connect so I can download an update for a game. c6499c00-7999-466a-887e-f231bb65e5de
  8. Xbox 360 doesn't connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 doesn't connect to internet: My xbox 360 will won't connect to the internet but does to my router. This also appears to happen everytime I use an xbox live account where internet features still work on other accounts that...
  9. How do you connect the Xbox 360 WiFi adapter to the Xbox 360 E (2013)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you connect the Xbox 360 WiFi adapter to the Xbox 360 E (2013)?: bought the Xbox 360 model e for my son and he can’t connect to WiFi because Xbox shut down their 360 servers so I need to know before I buy this WiFi adapter for the Xbox...
  10. Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?: Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console? All possibilities are included, adapter etc. 9e8a67ad-f0cc-449c-9f26-9017f935bd56