Connecting Multiple Xbox's to internet.

Discus and support Connecting Multiple Xbox's to internet. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an xbox 360 on one TV and my wife has her own Xbox star wars addition she wants to play on. Both xbox's are wireless and they have different... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Naval Commissar, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Connecting Multiple Xbox's to internet.

I have an xbox 360 on one TV and my wife has her own Xbox star wars addition she wants to play on. Both xbox's are wireless and they have different IP's. But when one connects to live, the other xbox is kicked off. If we connect on the one that was just
    kicked off, the other gets kicked off live. I used to run a game store and this wasn't a problem before. I ran 2 Xbox 360's and didn't have this problem. How do I get both xbox's to work peacefully with each other so my wife can play her games and me and my
    son can play ours? I did a factory restore on both and i still get a network (NAT) problem. if one shuts down the other goes offline. Do I need a second router or am I missing the obvious?

Thanks.

:)

Naval Commissar, Jan 4, 2014
  2. racingbones
    racingbones Guest
    Having PS3 Causes Xbox Live Connection to be Lost [NEW PROBLEM]

Are all Xbox's connecting to the internet the same way?

racingbones, Jan 4, 2014
  3. not connecting

having same problem with connecting to xbox live on both xbox's. apparently seeing how am posting this my internet is working fine for everyhting else but xbox live. using u-verse for internet.

medted-2497D822-304E-4B8F-B5CB-CD040C0F74FD, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Photonimus Win User

Why can i not connect to xbox live as soon as i play a game?

Having multiple xboxs connected could be the issue. Many modems/routers or internet services don't allow for multiple devices such as gaming consoles to connect. It uses up lots of bandwidth, and internet companies limit that.
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

Do I need a router to access xbox game pass

A router is only needed if you have multiple devices connecting to the Internet in your home (such as multiple computers, consoles, tablets, etc.). If your Xbox One or PC is the one and only device you're connecting to the Internet, and you don't need
    Wi-Fi to do it, you can connect directly to the modem and be fine.
  6. taidara Win User

: 2 xbox one X and 2 Xbox one S wire connect ,on red dead redemption 2 online , lot of issue

From my knowledge, the ASUS RT-AC86U can't support multiple Xbox's with seamless gameplay.

My recommendation is the Netgear Nighthawk serie, which are proven to support multiple Xbox's connected to the same router/Internet connection.
  7. SaltyMcDougal Win User

Xbox live Unable to connect

I've been having the same issue. My xbox is connected to the Internet, and it says I can play multiplayer, but won't connect to Xbox Live. Tried restarting multiple times, disconnected from Internet and reconnected, and still nothing
  8. GMAN990 Win User

Networking

Thema:

Connecting Multiple Xbox's to internet.

1. Connecting Multiple Xbox's to internet. - Similar Threads - Connecting Multiple Xbox's

2. Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]: Can’t Connect. Keeps saying “connection failed. Failed to login to online services [Reason:DETRICK-LESTER]. My connection and speed are good. Just had the cable guy come out and look at my...
  3. Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?: Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console? All possibilities are included, adapter etc. 9e8a67ad-f0cc-449c-9f26-9017f935bd56
  4. xbox controller wouldn't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller wouldn't connect: hello i am using windows 10 and im trying to connect my xbox controller to pc, i got it to pair using "devices & printers" in the control panel, and it connects the first time, but when the...
  5. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  6. Wired connection issue on Xbox X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired connection issue on Xbox X: Hi. My Xbox x is showing a wired connection plugged in. There is no wire connection as I only use wifi. Xbox stuck on check wired connection. This happened after a power failure in the...
  7. Xbox party and game connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party and game connection issue: I’m currently at college and I’m trying to play Xbox with other people here. When we try to connect to an Xbox party nobody can connect and it gets disbanded. This occurs with some games like...
  8. My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One: For a little bit I've been using my Xbox Series S Controller to play on my PC, but when I wanted to play my Xbox One again, the controller just did not work, so I tried to reconnect the controller...
  9. My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.: My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine. Is this a problem with a setting. Most of the time I want to say it automatically connected, but not...
  10. My Xbox Series X now requires multiple restarts to recognise the wired connection directly...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X now requires multiple restarts to recognise the wired connection directly...: Hi everyone, Over the last 2 weeks or so my Series X has stopped automatically connecting to my wired ethernet connection upon startup. It requires multiple restarts and full power cycles of...