Connecting I Guess?

Discus and support Connecting I Guess? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have an Xbox One. However, when I try to press "stream," it says "To continue, please sign in on your console using this account." Idk what to do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CorruptedLoyalty, May 26, 2021.

  1. Connecting I Guess?


    So I have an Xbox One. However, when I try to press "stream," it says "To continue, please sign in on your console using this account." Idk what to do bc that only way that I can sign in to my X box is to have it open, however, I can't do that bc it won't open anything up when I turn the console on.

    :)
     
    CorruptedLoyalty, May 26, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

    Connecting I Guess?

  3. Aelendil007 Win User

    Guess what... No connection !

    Ok, it's working now and then. It drives me a little bit nut, but as long as I can throw a few parties tonight, I'll be already glad.

    Guess it means they're working on it !

    Thanks anyway then
  4. Aelendil007 Win User

    Guess what... No connection !

    I was saying a few minutes ago that it seemed to be working today...

    To bad it's gone wrong already :/

    Can anyone fix this ?! Pleeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssse :)
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

    Guess what... No connection !

    I've seen a lot of posts recently.

    I really hope this get fixed soon.
  6. Aelendil007 Win User

    Guess what... No connection !

    Hey, it seems to be working today :)

    Thanks to whoever fixed this, I hope that everyone can enjoy the game today ! ^^
Thema:

Connecting I Guess?

Loading...
  1. Connecting I Guess? - Similar Threads - Connecting Guess

  2. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect: As the recent news about some Ubisoft titles being free if you own them on Xbox digitally, I have received Farcry 6, Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla on my Ubisoft Connect PC...
  6. Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work...
  7. Xbox series X won't connect to internet

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X won't connect to internet: Tried connecting to Wi-Fi and says it's already has a wired connection, when it doesn't. Doesn't also work when connected to Ethernet cable. Tried hard reset, power downs, router turned on and...
  8. Insider program connectivity issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider program connectivity issues: I joined the Xbox insider program yesterday, and today when I've turned on my series X can't connect to the Xbox Network. I am connected to my wifi network, all the tests are coming back normal...
  9. I guess how do I delete a different existing account that is connected to a different...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I guess how do I delete a different existing account that is connected to a different...: When I try to sign it the process is successful, but it says failed to login, and that it exists on a different PlayStation network account. 18cfcf3e-b316-4fdb-9667-be4e1af56efd
  10. Again MS Bingo can't connect. If it isn't going to work I guess I'll delete the app.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Again MS Bingo can't connect. If it isn't going to work I guess I'll delete the app.: Why is there always so many problems with MS Bingo? 7231f5d1-fe11-47dd-8c24-5cd756b1c124