Connecting Astro A50’s and blue yeti mic to Xbox one s

Discus and support Connecting Astro A50’s and blue yeti mic to Xbox one s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; wondering if there is a way in order to connect my astro a50 headset and blue yeti mic to my xbox in order to use my blue yeti mic as my primary mic,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dc.402, Oct 25, 2020.

1. dc.402
    dc.402 Guest

wondering if there is a way in order to connect my astro a50 headset and blue yeti mic to my xbox in order to use my blue yeti mic as my primary mic, my headphones have no auxcord so auxcord splitter isnt the way to go

:)

dc.402, Oct 25, 2020
  2. CraftNut-18885D7D-5B Win User

One Update to support optical DD 7.1

According to Astro's website the a40's and a50's have the ability to process the stereo output from the Xbox one into 5.1 or 7.1. I have the Astro a50's and they seem to be processing the signal to 5.1 like the astro website stated. They also recommended
    to have the 7.1 button turned on.
  3. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Turtle Beach Earforce Stealth 500X

all i can say is make sure you update them before using them also if you want the best then go with ASTRO i use ASTRO A40's got them in 2011 and work fine im getting the new GEN 2 astro a40's next week they say they work for ps4 but they work fine with xbox
    one you just need a mic cable and chat adaptor the mic cable is £6you can also get wireless astros which are the a50's also if you dont care for 5.1 or 7.1 then the astro a40's built for xbox one and the mix amp is on the controller they are £170 and stereo
  4. IceStorm III Win User

$500 Xbox and they can't throw in a headset?

[quote user="SASQUASH1984"]Their headset is garbage anyways I have a astro a50 I can use on anything not limited to one device[/quote]You might want to take a closer look at the Xbox One headset that was linked. You'll be waiting on an adapter to use the
    A50's mic.
  5. Sent1nelUK Win User

Xbox One Steaming with Gen 3 A50s

No the A50's do not have a Stream Out Port like the A40 TR Mixamp.

However, if you connect the A50 base station via USB to your PC (Not XBOX) your PC will recognise it as 3 Audio Devices. 1 & 2 are outputs (what you hear) 3 is an input (what your PC hears effectively)

1) Astro Headphones Game (or something simliar) - which is your PC Game audio if PC gaming.

2) Astro Headphones Voice - which is would be your Party Chat

3) Astro Headphone Voice - which is your microphone.

see attached.
    [​IMG]

If your XBOX is connected to the base station via Optical, whenever your XBOX is on, your XBOX game sound will be heard in your headphones on the Game mix.

Use the XBOX App on windows 10 to create and join parties - not via the XBOX.

You can then have 3 audio channels with sliders for;

Capture Card - Game

Audio output, Astro Headphone Voice - Party Chat

USB Yeti - Microphone

I have the Astro A40 TRs with the mixamp, and this is how i Stream. And this set up will work for the A50's also.

One benefit of this setup can be that you have access to two microphones. Your Yeti, and your headset mic. you can set it so that your Party hears you on your headset and your stream hears you on your Yeti. You can mute either on the fly if you wanted to
    just chat to your viewers and not your Party.
  6. Mogwai Warrior Win User

Gaming Headsets

I've had the Astro A50's for close to a year now and I love them. After owning the Astro's I wouldn't think about going back to another set of TB's. I owned the TB DX12's before I got the A50's.
Thema:

1. Connecting Astro A50’s and blue yeti mic to Xbox one s - Similar Threads - Connecting Astro A50’s

2. how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to connect my computer to Xbox 360?: how to connect my computer to Xbox 360? ba1fdca5-c40d-4cbe-8579-ed588406bf13
  3. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  4. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  5. Astro A50’s not connecting properly to my Series S.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50’s not connecting properly to my Series S.: My Astro A50s that I just recently had to update have never given me problems before. With that being said, even after hard resetting them and my console multiple ways, they only connect for chat...
  6. Astro a40 + Mixamp Gen 4 won’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a40 + Mixamp Gen 4 won’t connect: Hello, I need some help with my new Astro set up. I completed all firmware updates after buying it. I tried plugging it in to my Series X via Micro USB, but nothing happens. My series X doesn’t...
  7. Cant connect my Gaming Headset Astro A10 on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect my Gaming Headset Astro A10 on my xbox one: Hello all, I went to Best Buy and ask the salesman about the Gaming headset Astro A10 its wired to the 3,5mm on the gamepad. In my xbox one when I go to the sound parameters it just not detected....
  8. Xbox Gen 4 Astro A50's mic won't connect to Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gen 4 Astro A50's mic won't connect to Xbox: The audio is working and I can hear everyone in the party, but for some reason my mic won't connect for me to talk. I've tried almost everything and don't know if it is a firmware issue or what....
  9. Gen 4 Wireless Astro A50's mic won't connect.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gen 4 Wireless Astro A50's mic won't connect.: I have tried nearly everything I've seen so far on the internet and haven't found a solution. I got my Astro A50's today out of the box and they played sound once connected but I never got a...
  10. Astro 40 mixamp cant connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro 40 mixamp cant connect: Hi People, i got the Astro40 mixamp. I cant them to work. i can hear the sound and i can control the sound. but My xbox one cant recognize my headphones? why ii can hear the sound but the de...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. astro a40 with yeti mic

2. yeti mic into astro a40

3. astros a50 with blue yeti