Connecting a xbox 360 kinect to a laptop

Discus and support Connecting a xbox 360 kinect to a laptop in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i recently found my old xbox and i wanted to connect it to a monitor to play with it again, unfortunately i cant connect them so i need to buy a new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tanjiro250, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Tanjiro250
    Tanjiro250 Guest

So i recently found my old xbox and i wanted to connect it to a monitor to play with it again, unfortunately i cant connect them so i need to buy a new cable but i found out that i can connect my xbox to my laptop through a HDMI cable. does anyone know how i am able to play with my xbox on my laptop. thanks a lot

:)

Tanjiro250, Feb 3, 2021
  2. Nate The Quiet Win User

Suddenly has "Network" connecting issues.

It seems as though even though the ethernet cord is plugged into both laptop and Xbox 360, it doesn't show that the 360 is plugged in on my laptop connections.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

Can an Xbox 360 video chat through kinects with an Xbox One?

Hi there,

Do you mean connect a 360 Kinect to an Xbox One to video chat? No. The 360 Kinect will not work on an Xbox One.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Getting Connected in a Hotel?

5. ZyNLeX Win User

Wondering gamer

I'm unsure how you actually connect to the internet, is it like a USB stick that connects over 4G or what? Depending on your laptop and its specs and what operating system it's running, you can connect your Xbox 360 to your laptop and essentially share your
    laptop's connectivity to your Xbox 360. I've done this before while on vacation as most hotel's wifis require you to go to a website to "sign in".

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/networking/win-computer
  6. Malacath Win User

Using wifi to connect to xbox live?

I've used wifi hotspots with my laptop many times.

Just connect the 360 to the laptop using ethernet connection and switch on internet connection sharing on PC.

Then sign into the hotspot on your laptop and xbox live should then work.

Problem is that an open NAT is not guaranteed.
Thema:

1. Connecting a xbox 360 kinect to a laptop - Similar Threads - Connecting 360 kinect

2. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  3. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  4. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  5. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  6. my Xbox 360 E will not connect to Spectrum internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox 360 E will not connect to Spectrum internet: So I got my 360 E a few years ago and a few months ago I tried connecting it to the internet but it won't connect, I tried hotspot and I gave up. 54ecfb1f-40e9-47a7-90ca-0c97461ff619
  7. Can’t connect to Xbox live on Xbox 360 NXE Kinect dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live on Xbox 360 NXE Kinect dashboard: I currently purchased an Xbox 360 slim and I can’t connect to Xbox live. The dashboard is on the second to last update for the NXE Kinect dashboard. My goal is to update to the metro dashboard....
  8. Is it still possible to connect a Kinect v1 for Xbox 360 to a Linux computer?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it still possible to connect a Kinect v1 for Xbox 360 to a Linux computer?: I decided to see if I can still work with an old Kinect that I had in the house, just as a fun project. I have rewired the cable to be able to work with an USB 2.0 cable, adding a 12V charger...
  9. Connect Kinect (Xbox 360) to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect Kinect (Xbox 360) to PC: Good evening. I would like to know how to connect kinect to the pc. I've seen several other posts about it, but what I'm still in doubt about is because everyone else has the USB version and my...
  10. How can I connect my Xbox kinect v1 (Xbox 360 kinect) to my PC and also use it with windows...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I connect my Xbox kinect v1 (Xbox 360 kinect) to my PC and also use it with windows...: Hi! How can I connect my Xbox kinect v1 (Xbox 360 kinect) to my PC and also use it with windows hello? The things I done so far: - Plugged in the Kinect and this dongle:...