Connecting a controller with the problem being the console

Discus and support Connecting a controller with the problem being the console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I get to the troubleshooter screen and and have error E106 code but cant do anything from their because the console will not sync to the controller.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kratos4734, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Kratos4734
    Kratos4734 Guest

I get to the troubleshooter screen and and have error E106 code but cant do anything from their because the console will not sync to the controller. The controller tries but console does not blink or anything .

:)

Kratos4734, Oct 2, 2020
  2. RusticCactus85 Win User

Xbox restarts.

The console physically restarts whenever I turn it off. The controllers turn off with the console. By phantom controller I meant that my console shows a controller being connected despite my two controllers being turned off.
  3. Sensei061309 Win User

Xbox One X error code 0x800704cf

Everything is normal on internet but controller is not being able to connect to xbox one either even if I connect a cord directly into controller and xboxone console.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Controller issues

the console has a single function of connecting the control, all the imputis are from the control, a cable can cause the problem or connector, but if it is connected via bluetooth, the problem is in the control.
  5. CCN_HsK Win User

Xbox controller

Your controller cannot wireless connect the console?

or your controller cannot power on?

If your controller cannot power on,

You can try to usb connect, If work, this maybe your batteries problem,

If not work too, you need get the new controller or fix it.

If you cannot wireless connect,

you can try use other controller wireless connect the console,

If can other controller wireless connect is not work too,

this is your console problem,

else, controller problem.

If you have xbox controller wireless adapter for windows,

you can try it
  6. winecraft-83C85889-9 Win User

Right stick not working but it is... help me plz :(

Update: I've narrowed it down to being a problem with the second connected controller. I tried skyrim twice with each controller (first connected controller) in separate sessions (power cycled and everything) and both times no problem with the controller.
    In minecraft (separate sessions, power cycled) the problem each time - alternating controllers - and each time the issue was with the second connected controller. tried other 2+ player games and had the same issues I am having with minecraft. Please help!
    :(
Thema:

1. Connecting a controller with the problem being the console - Similar Threads - Connecting controller problem

2. can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook: can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook the wireless one but I am wondering if the wireless receiver would work on a chromebook 8d441067-6167-482d-baf5-8c0570ed48b9
  3. Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I connect my Headset to my Xbox Series X controller the microphone no longer works. I did the same as I did on Windows 10. I connected the USB C...
  4. Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...: was doing a controller firmware update when my controller disconnected from the charger causing the update to stop, leaving my Xbox home button flashing and controller unresponsive. Have changed...
  5. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  6. Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord: Hello, While playing Snowrunner on my PC with my Xbox One controller, like I have for over 2 years, it disconnected randomly, while I was driving in the game. In the Bluetooth menu on the PC,...
  7. Controller and connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller and connection issues: My first issue i was having was trying to do remote play on my mobile device. I connected via bluetooth my wireless controller to my phone and started remote play.. Only the A and B and the xbox...
  8. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  9. Why won't the controller stay connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't the controller stay connected?: I have read all related questions and suggestions. Nothing is a permanent fix and I'd rather not switch systems. If there isn't a fix for this , switching is the I kt option left...
  10. I got problems with my XBox One controller connecting to cloud gaming in Firefox and in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got problems with my XBox One controller connecting to cloud gaming in Firefox and in...: As stated the controller is not recognized not in firefox and neither in chrome browser not via bluetooth and not via cable I am sure the controller works though because I never ever have problems...