Connected to the internet

Discus and support Connected to the internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son took his Xbox to his uncles and now that he's back home, he can't connect to the wifi. It just says can't connect. Check your network name and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mandy E558, Jan 18, 2023.

1. Mandy E558
    Mandy E558 Guest

My son took his Xbox to his uncles and now that he's back home, he can't connect to the wifi. It just says can't connect. Check your network name and password but everything is correct.

:)

Mandy E558, Jan 18, 2023
  2. Geovanie Legend Win User

Internet Connection

Please be more specific when saying what you have tried.

Just to cover some, have you tried...

1. Enable upnp on the network

2. Using a different ethernet cable

3. if network does not support upnp try opening ports manually ->
    support.xbox.com/.../network-ports-used-xbox-live

4. Restore factory defaults to your consoles network settings

If none of these work please give more details and I will try to help you.
  3. apocalypseurza Win User

Internet connection.

could you please provide your networks information so we can see what hardware your working with please?

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

Network Connection Type: Wireless/Wired

If Wireless, what type of encryption are you using?

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Is NAT Type Open?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

What type of internet do you have? Cable/DSL/T1/3G?

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?

When you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" what is the exact message shown on screen?
  4. Miss Ermine Win User

Internet connection

5. Obsessive Power Win User

Internet connection

Since this issue is related to the school network, you would have to contact your school's I.T department. There is very little we can diagnose this end. I highly doubt the issue is with your console. Even if you did have to send it for a repair, I can
    guarantee you, they will send you your limited edition back.
  6. IxAMxSNIPERFROG Win User

Internet connectivity

Oh god no. The government tends to destroy what they regulate. And it wouldn't actually be "free", as someone has to pay for server upkeep, infastructure, etc. "Free" internet for everyone would lead to higher taxation.

-

Don't believe me? Just wait until the Obamacare taxes kick in for everyone. I already saw my health insurance premiums increase $120 a month thanks to the awesome ACA that would "save middle class families hundreds of dollars a year". You really want
    them regulating your internet provider too? Didn't think so.
Thema:

1. Connected to the internet - Similar Threads - Connected internet

2. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  3. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  4. Xbox unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox unable to connect to internet: I have a xbox 360 with me and I have been trying to connect to xbox live for past couple of months but have failed miserably. It is showing ICMP error each time I try and connect and have no clue...
  5. Xbox 360 doesn't connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 doesn't connect to internet: My xbox 360 will won't connect to the internet but does to my router. This also appears to happen everytime I use an xbox live account where internet features still work on other accounts that...
  6. My xbox won't connect to my Internet but it will on my phone and I don't want to reset the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't connect to my Internet but it will on my phone and I don't want to reset the xbox: I'm trying to contact my xbox in a different house and It won't work I have tried most of the things it says to do and it works on all my other devices and I don't want to have to reset the xbox...
  7. Xbox one won't connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't connect to the internet: My xbox one won't connect to the internet despite all other devices working on the network. Nothing has been changed with the network in the past few days and I am using a wireless connection....
  8. Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?: I have been having issues with getting my Xbox Series X connecting to the WiFi but not connecting to the Internet. When I got it in 2023 it was connecting with no issues but recently it just won't...
  9. My Xbox won’t connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t connect to internet: My Xbox won’t connect to internet. I already tried to clear the MAC address but when I try it won’t let me restart my Xbox. I already tried to do a factory reset and it still won’t let me restart....
  10. My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox doesn’t connect to the internet, and I don’t know why: My Xbox Series S isn’t connecting to my Ethernet, it’s is saying That the service is unavailable, but every time I connect to a computer it’s working. I tried wireless connection but its connects...