Connected to Internet, but cannot access Live, Assist ("temporarily unavailable), Netflix etc.

Discus and support Connected to Internet, but cannot access Live, Assist ("temporarily unavailable), Netflix etc. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 100% online and connected to the internet (wired), yet all XBOX services (including third-party, such as Netflix) are not accessing properly. CONNECT... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LeeJamison, Jul 7, 2018.

1. LeeJamison
    LeeJamison Guest

Connected to Internet, but cannot access Live, Assist ("temporarily unavailable), Netflix etc.

100% online and connected to the internet (wired), yet all XBOX services (including third-party, such as Netflix) are not accessing properly.

CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE takes me to Networking page which then confirms connection is ok.

XBOX ASSIST states 'temporarily unavailable, please check back soon'

Netflix is fine for opening screens, but then accessing any program fails.

Have restarted box and internet.

Please help.

:)

LeeJamison, Jul 7, 2018
  2. Osprey 93
    Osprey 93 Guest
    internet explorer for xbox live

Well I got the update and all I see is Internet Explorer (Garbage) MORE advertisements (garbage) and It wont let me access live due to features "Temporarily unavailable"

I'm paying 60 bucks a year for this?

Osprey 93, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Ickarus One
    Ickarus One Guest
    Downloading Borderlands 2 DLC fails, error code 80072ee2

"This feature is temporarily unavailable, please try again later."

Can somebody assist?

Ickarus One, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Connected to Internet, but cannot access Live, Assist ("temporarily unavailable), Netflix etc.

SMX Matrixnez, Jul 9, 2018
  5. SMX Matrixnez Win User

sometimes the app is out of the service of xbox live

it is necessary that you go to the link to know if those services are active

sometimes it's only a few hours and the service is restored

check link

https://support.xbox.com/es-MX/xbox-live-status
  6. Osprey 93 Win User

internet explorer for xbox live

Well I got the update and all I see is Internet Explorer (Garbage) MORE advertisements (garbage) and It wont let me access live due to features "Temporarily unavailable"

I'm paying 60 bucks a year for this?
  7. Smwutches Win User

Playing online

Gold membership is required for online gameplay and to access certain features like Netflix, facebook, etc. Free members can connect to Live and send messages and download content, but cannot play online multiplayer.
  8. M34R5Y83 Win User

I'm talking on xbox but it's saying I'm not connected to xbox live!

When I try connecting to xbox live I get "some xbox live content is temporarily unavailable code 8007274c
  9. X7 Albert65 Win User

Can't sign into XBox Live : 8b010007

Same problem. At first it said it was my network connection. Now, its just the the code saying the XBOX Live content is temporarily unavailable.
Thema:

1. Connected to Internet, but cannot access Live, Assist ("temporarily unavailable), Netflix etc. - Similar Threads - Connected Internet cannot

2. I cannot get my Xbox to connect to my internet, could it be my router? My internet service...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot get my Xbox to connect to my internet, could it be my router? My internet service...: I have an old Xbox that couldn't connect so I bought the Xbox X and that wouldn't connect either. I've tried restarting, unplugging for 60 seconds, every troubleshooting option there is and...
  3. How do I fix this if nothing in my house connected to internet cannot load anything...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I fix this if nothing in my house connected to internet cannot load anything...: It started as my Microsoft store on my Xbox wouldn’t work so I did a few things to try and fix it and finally I reset it and then I couldn’t put account back on my Xbox it would just get stuck...
  4. Cannot connect to the internet - enable UPnP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the internet - enable UPnP: Hello, I have a Huawei B535 router on the 3 mobile network. I've connected my Xbox Series X to it since it was released. 4 days ago I got a message telling me I cannot connect. I restarted my...
  5. My Xbox Series X|S cannot connect to the internet with error code: 0x00000000002000000

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X|S cannot connect to the internet with error code: 0x00000000002000000: I have: -reset the MAC addresses -attempted to use an Ethernet cable to hardwire connection (this allowed me to only access my Xbox account not play any games). -reset the Xbox while keeping...
  6. Failing to Update and cannot connect to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Failing to Update and cannot connect to the internet.: My 6(?) Year-old Xbox 1 S tried to update, then promptly failed. It stopped at 23% twice before the update action was unavailable. Like, I can't even attempt an update anymore. Going to the...
  7. Cannot connect to internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to internet.: Wireless address appears on the list when attempting to connect but won’t. When I try hard wired, it doesn’t work either. This is not an ISP issue. I’ve spent hours talking to Verizon....
  8. I have internet and am connected. I cannot connect to the xbox servers this evening.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have internet and am connected. I cannot connect to the xbox servers this evening.: I have been playing on my xbox X for years, and for some reason today when I tried to log in my xbox to play madden 23 online, it says "there is a temporary service issue." I tried it on 2 xboxes...
  9. Xbox 360 can connect to the internet, but cannot connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 can connect to the internet, but cannot connect to Xbox live: Hello, Recently, after years of using my Xbox 360 to watch Netflix, my 360 now says it is unable to connect to Xbox Live. Running the troubleshooting test shows that while the Xbox is...
  10. Cannot find help to connect my Xbox360 to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot find help to connect my Xbox360 to the internet: Hello all, I am in need of assistance. I have my old Xbox360 in my living room connected to the television for my son to play Minecraft on. Somehow, it stopped being able to connect to Xbox Live....