Connect xbox360 controller to windows 10 with a reciever

Discus and support Connect xbox360 controller to windows 10 with a reciever in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So, I´ve read the other threads about this issue and it was succesful in that way before. The way that when you go and choose drivers manually and so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DNZZ, Oct 30, 2020.

1. DNZZ
    DNZZ Guest

So, I´ve read the other threads about this issue and it was succesful in that way before. The way that when you go and choose drivers manually and so on.

But now it doesnt work. So I tried to download the drivers manually, with small hope that would do the trick. But now I see windows 10 64bit isnt an option of drivers for the xbox360 wireless reciever.....

look here:

https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-my/d/xbox-360-wireless-controller-for-windows

Everytime I install the dongle with the drivers already at the computer it says its succesful, but the computer never registrates the dongle at it continues to say "Other/Unknown device".

This is a super good thread to learn how to connect your 360 controllers to your pc, original receiver or fake:

https://www.howtogeek.com/178881/ask-htg-how-can-i-hook-up-my-xbox-360-controllers-to-my-computer/

But now it doesnt work, drivers is not on the web, and I dont know what to do...

Thank you everybody for any help, I am sure I am not alone with this...

:)

2. OxBAD Win User

Xbox 360 controller do not work

Hi!

I haven't xbox360. I bought controller for plaing games in windows. So i can't register at meservice.xbox.com, because service don't recieve my device serial number. I don't know why.
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Connect xbox360 controller to Windows 10 PC

Yes it is possible. Its just finicky sometimes
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

The previous replies aren't quite correct. If you have wired 360 controller it will work straight away.

If you've got a wireless controller, then you'll need the 360 gaming receiver for Windows. The play and charge for 360 can not send data, it only charges the controller.
    You can't turn 360 wireless controllers to wired controllers.
  5. Pain130798 Win User

your pc shoul be able to read the controller, i don't know for sure on windows 10, but back in the day when i had windows 8 i played a lo of games on it using a 360 controller and an adapter to use it wireless
  6. Porschesgt10 Win User

if its wired then the computer should find the driver ok

check this page out

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=2ahUKEwjXpZmx0MviAhVcVRUIHZWfCNIQFjABegQIBBAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fsupport.xbox.com%2Fen-GB%2Fxbox-on-windows%2Faccessories%2Fxbox-controller-for-windows-setup&usg=AOvVaw2pKnwo6wToF56vF887Faa1

steve
Thema:

1. Connect xbox360 controller to windows 10 with a reciever - Similar Threads - Connect xbox360 controller

2. I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my xbox360 to live.com: It was connect before but I don't know what happened c50efddc-45f4-4b4d-b321-a9e9c46e688a
  3. my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help: my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help 4f01fe3d-d839-4674-8e0a-abef22f6c9b9
  4. Xbox Series X Won’t Connect to Xbox360 Emulator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Won’t Connect to Xbox360 Emulator: Just a few weeks ago I was playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (2009 version) on the Xbox360 emulator. I went to go play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 today on the emulator and it says that it...
  5. Xbox360 modus won't connect to Live while Xbox one can.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 modus won't connect to Live while Xbox one can.: I've read multiple posts about this issue already but I just can't find the right answer. So I'd like to play a backward compatible game on my xbox one S, but my profile can't be downloaded due to...
  6. Xbox360 Network Connection Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 Network Connection Issues: Xbox360 was connecting to internet and Xbox live but we had a power outage and now it won't connect. Have already tried resetting the router multiple times, restarting the Xbox, etc. I have no way...
  7. I am trying to update my xbox360 with usb stick and internet but when i connect internet...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to update my xbox360 with usb stick and internet but when i connect internet...: Can you help me i can't update xboy360 with xboxlive internet connection 819d5813-a9d3-4940-a2ba-927d8fb54be0
  8. Sorry I cant connect to my Xbox360 settings and internet explorer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sorry I cant connect to my Xbox360 settings and internet explorer: Can you please help me with my Xbox360 settings bcos i want to start over * Converted to a Question and moved from Internet Explorer. 9ae0fbd2-44db-4be7-8a23-e0a19a88ccc6
  9. Controle com fio não conecta Xbox360[Wired Control Does Not Connect to Xbox360]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controle com fio não conecta Xbox360[Wired Control Does Not Connect to Xbox360]: Boa noite, tenho um controle com fio original, nunca deu problema, porém há alguns dias quando eu conecto o usb a luz do controle acende por 1 segundo e apaga, tiro o cabo, coloco denovo e a mesma...
  10. Control does not connect to xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Control does not connect to xbox360: I do not know anyone still sees these posts, but if anyone knows what I can do to solve this problem, I thank you. What happens is that my xbox360 does not turn on the green power light, the one...