Connect Xbox One to Sonos speakers

Discus and support Connect Xbox One to Sonos speakers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When creating a DLNA today with my laptop, I noticed my Xbox One found my Sonos Play:1 speakers. Is there a way to use them as my primary audio outs?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by devfanman4, Nov 8, 2017.

  1. devfanman4
    devfanman4 Guest

    Connect Xbox One to Sonos speakers


    When creating a DLNA today with my laptop, I noticed my Xbox One found my Sonos Play:1 speakers. Is there a way to use them as my primary audio outs?

    Thanks,

    Chris

    :)
     
    devfanman4, Nov 8, 2017
    #1
  2. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    Microsoft has the opportunity and resources to get creative when creating Xbox One features. Thoughts?

    Smartglass is a wifi keyboard?

    Also my house is full of Sonos wifi speakers.
     
    RippenHarra, Nov 8, 2017
    #2
  3. iMistry
    iMistry Guest
    iMistry, Nov 8, 2017
    #3
  4. Connect Xbox One to Sonos speakers

    I'm about to mess around with external DAC/amp devices on my XB1. It'll be either a Schiit Modi Uber or a JDS Labs The Element. Did you get your Sonos to play nice with your XB?
     
    Man In Toronto, Dec 18, 2017
    #4
  5. Man In Toronto Win User

    Connect Xbox One to Sonos speakers

    I'm about to mess around with external DAC/amp devices on my XB1. It'll be either a Schiit Modi Uber or a JDS Labs The Element. Did you get your Sonos to play nice with your XB?
  6. RippenHarra Win User

    Microsoft has the opportunity and resources to get creative when creating Xbox One features. Thoughts?

    Smartglass is a wifi keyboard?

    Also my house is full of Sonos wifi speakers.
  7. RippenHarra Win User

    PLAYING MUSIC WHILST GAMING

    Buy a Sonos speaker. That way even when you are not gaming you can listen to music through your home/room without having to turn your Xbox and TV on.
  8. TrickyFoli Win User

    Need some audio guys to help me please :)

    Thanks alot Dynamic. Im more interested in the Sonos for the wireless, as well as being able to add at anytime to it, having other speakers in the kitchen, other rooms etc. Would the Xbox One at this time be able to work with them? I wont be getting the
    amp subwoofer at this time, more interested in the sound bar for my TV and the 2 other medium sized speakers they make. Do you happen to know if it would all be compatible with the xbox one? Thanks again for all the information!
  9. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox Console: Any differences between 2022 and 2023 Xbox X series console? Enough to care? Thanks.

    And it's not just an internal change you can see the mid gen refresh difference it looks like a sonos speaker sp little smaller but definitely not the rectangular shape of the series x
Thema:

Connect Xbox One to Sonos speakers

Loading...
  1. Connect Xbox One to Sonos speakers - Similar Threads - Connect Sonos speakers

  2. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect: As the recent news about some Ubisoft titles being free if you own them on Xbox digitally, I have received Farcry 6, Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla on my Ubisoft Connect PC...
  6. Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play Problems.. Can’t connect: I have been trying to use the remote play feature and have been having issues. If I’m at home with my console, it works perfectly fine.. but that defeats the purpose. I’ve only gotten it to work...
  7. Xbox series X won't connect to internet

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X won't connect to internet: Tried connecting to Wi-Fi and says it's already has a wired connection, when it doesn't. Doesn't also work when connected to Ethernet cable. Tried hard reset, power downs, router turned on and...
  8. Insider program connectivity issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider program connectivity issues: I joined the Xbox insider program yesterday, and today when I've turned on my series X can't connect to the Xbox Network. I am connected to my wifi network, all the tests are coming back normal...
  9. Discord Connectivity Issues on Xbox Series X Despite Stable IPv6

    in XboX Insiders
    Discord Connectivity Issues on Xbox Series X Despite Stable IPv6: Hello, I would like to report recurring issues with Discord voice chat integration on Xbox Series X. Observed behavior: Discord voice chat occasionally disconnects for approximately 15–30...
  10. How do I connect my external sonos sound system to the xbox X (not series)

    in XBoX on Windows
    How do I connect my external sonos sound system to the xbox X (not series): I’ve had the first generation Xbox for a while now. I just upgraded and bought the Xbox X, however, there’s no audio coming out of my Sonos sound system. With the first generation Xbox, the sound...